Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?

Go down 
+6
Mega Man
Mario
Haru Glory
Bass (Forte)
Ellis
Kia
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who sucks the most?
Olimar (dumb)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap42%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Ice Climbers (also dumb but I'm good with them)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap0%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yoshi (he's O.K.)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap0%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
R.O.B(He's cool in my opinion)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jigglypuff (I mean c'mon!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Lucas/Ness (pretty hard to play with)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap8%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Diddy Kong (WTF?)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap33%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Peach (Has a super strong kick, The Peach Kick)
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_lcap8%Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Wario (hehe, he's funny)
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon Trainer (I'm disappointed by him)
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm

title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue235/235Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue225/225Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 pm

I actually like all of em..

Olimar. When I play with him, I first pluck out some pikkies (:3
Yoshi. You gotta love his Air Down Attack. The problem with him is, his Up Special. You're about to fall down, then you jump again, a few inches left, you use your up special, you didnt reach very high, you fall, DOOM.
R.O.B. He's awesome. I know a glitch with him on the Bridge of Eldin. You take a Smash Ball and then wait till that chubby freaking thing blew up the middle. Thyen wait till that strange thing repairs that bridge, at the last moment, jump in, then use your FS with ROB. When you're lucky enough, ROB's eyes will keep shooting that FS laser without an end.
JigglyPuff. Aw gawd. She's pretty weak... but when you build a stage, make a place in it which looks lke this=
[][][]
[]_[]
Then hold the shield button while Jiggly is under that thing. And also she must be very far down from it. Then you jump and land in it. It's perfect for Stamina matches. Believe me.
Lucas/Ness. OMG! THEY'RE AWESOME! Specialy with Lucas. On Halberd, stand on a ledge and use PK Thunder on yourself, so that you will dash over the platform, attacking everything in your path. It's trickier with Ness though. When you hit an enemy with your PK Thunder, it's gone. With Lucas, it just goes thorugh enemies. Ness' PK Fire is awesome, not large of distance though, but high accuary. (I think ._.)
Donkey Kong. I have to agree with you... WTF?! Why is he on that list?! He's cool! You go away from your enemies and charge up your Standar Special. Then Headbutt an enemy and strike em with a powerful blow.
Peach. I like her Peach Bomb. Soo pink... *-* Anyways, I don't like her turnip throw somehow, and she can't jump very high. But she has the ability to glide with her parasol... which is awesome.
Wario. You know about his SuperHighJump? Wario must flash red. Driver your bike a little , jump off, Special Down, Jump then Special Jump. Its awesome. You should try it xD
Pkmn Trainer. WTF ARE YOU DISAPOINTED BY HIM?! D: He's awesome! I also thought he was hawt at the beginning @.@ Ivysaur is awesome. His Standard Special is very useful at platform stages. Squirtle is awesome too. His Up Special Rocks. But sometimes also very useless or dangerous. You could sometimes fall off the stage. Only when you get damaged to use your Special Up again in the opposite direction. Charizard is someone whom I suck with! I HATE HIM SO D:< His Rock Smash is so frustrating! You try to hit it on your enemy but they dodge right away... ARGH! D:< But still... 2 Awesome and 1 Sucky Pokemon... 2/3... means... Pkmn Trainer is awesome too...
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue195/195Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue185/185Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:38 pm

The only characters I don't like on that list,
Ice Climbers
Jigglypuff
& Diddy Kong...

I vote for Diddy Kong though, cuz most of the ppl who play as him are spammers...
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue235/235Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue225/225Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Meep?! Diddy Kong?! o.o I thought DK was on it D: kk then... I FRIGGIN HATE DIDDY KONG >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:43 pm

so diddy kong and olimar are neck and neck!!!

BTW Neku. Do you always post such long comments?

Last edited by Grovyle on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 pm

No, actually not... OMG LEN AND RIN <3

Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Requested___Kagamine_Twins_by_caffe
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue195/195Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue185/185Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm

I LOVE THA KAGAMINE DUO!

*ahem*...

Olimar is actualy one of my bests
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 am

I love all the Vocaloids! Very Happy Specialy Len... *stares* ... I WANT A LEN DOLL NOW D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 am

lol no one has said the Ice climbers yet.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue300/300Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue290/290Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:44 am

I do not like Olimar cause they made a character that shouldn't be the best like the best CPU of all time Evil or Very Mad

I also hate Diddy Kong but R.O.B. is cool except they should of gave him a stronger Final Smash

lol,I love killing Olimar's Pikman
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:59 am

everybody does! lol he sucks so much he makes the Ice Climbers look like gods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 am

I hate Olimar!!!!! I really do!!!!!! and, I can't believe you put Yoshi in there! He's great! he's also is my favourite character!!!!! I used to be Yoshi! then I changed back...
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue80/80Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue70/70Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 am

Olimar and Diddy kong are my worst charecters.also I know a glitch for for R.O.B,(I dont remember one thing well)in Eldin bridge when he can use his Final smash jump into the place after the part blew up and is getting rebuilt by the portal.As soon as you think its going to 100% get rebuilt use his final smash,then he should use it for the rest of the battle.(i know two more.one for Kirby(My best charecter)and jigglypuff please ask me to pm the glitches to you)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue765/765Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue755/755Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:28 am

So i guess I"m the only one who likes Olimar.... Oh well.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Cynder the dragon wrote:
Olimar and Diddy kong are my worst charecters.also I know a glitch for for R.O.B,(I dont remember one thing well)in Eldin bridge when he can use his Final smash jump into the place after the part blew up and is getting rebuilt by the portal.As soon as you think its going to 100% get rebuilt use his final smash,then he should use it for the rest of the battle.(i know two more.one for Kirby(My best charecter)and jigglypuff please ask me to pm the glitches to you)

thanks for the R.O.B. glitch but I already knew Jigglypuff's and Kirby's.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am

Mario wrote:

I love Olimar, he's one of my best characters
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Mario wrote:

I like OliOliOli and PikPikPik too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue765/765Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue755/755Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes, I'm not alone! Very Happy Olimar is like my second or third favorite character to play as.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 pm

I'd say......
Olimar is my fourth fave!
Toon Link is my all time FAVE!!!!
Kirby comes in second of fave!!!
Mario is my third in my list of faves!!
And everybody else.....meh.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

My Top 39!!

39. Diddy Kong
38. Ganondorf
37. King Dedede
36. Link
35. Fox
34. Charizard
33. Toon Link
32. Pit
31. Captain Falcon
30. Wolf
29. Yoshi
28. Sheik
27. Marth
26. Ike
25. Luigi
24. Ness
23. Donkey Kong
22. Jigglypuff
21. Falco
20. Squirtle
19. Snake
18. Samus
17. Ice Climbers
16. Mario
15. Mr. G&W
14. Ivysaur
13. Peach
12. Pikmin & Olimar
11. Bowser
10. Lucario
9. Wario
8. ZS Samus
7. Pikachu
6. R.O.B.
5. Sonic
4. Meta Knight
3. Zelda
2. Lucas
1. KIRBY!!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue215/215Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue205/205Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 pm

WHOO!! Go Kirby! Go Kirby! Go Kirby! He is wiked by all! *does the Kirby dance* pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

That's a LONG list, dude! Also, you said:
Quote :
33. Toon Link
WHAT'S DA MATTA WIT YA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? And...Toon Link in brawl is a KILLER when I play as him. On my new list.....Note: it's short.....well I guess you'll have ta find out!
10: Meta Knight
9: King Dedede
8: Squirtle
7: Sonic
6: Marth? Yea, Marth
5: Awesome, but doesn't go well wit me. Ike! Hey. At least he's fifth...
4: We're nearing! Toon Link!?!?!?!? Yeah. Now-a-days, I'm more used to.....I'm not spilling yet!!!
3: Mario holds his place. Awesome if you can master his combos. But if not, he's not too strong...
2: Applause to Pikachu! He has now gotten stronger, with Volt Tackle! Too bad his looks didn't change too much...):
1! You've been waiting. And waiting. And WAITING. And here's the champion.....K-I-R-B-Y spells...............KIRBY! *fireworks go off in the background* CONGRATULATIONS!!
......lolz......
Notice that if Shadow were in Brawl, he'd OWN Kirby!
i tink
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue215/215Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue205/205Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm

WHOOOO GO KIRBY!!!!!!
<(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ <(^^)>

well, u tink wrong, Shadow! X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue300/300Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Left_bar_bleue290/290Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 pm

My top 20!

20.Lucas
19.Link
18.Luigi
17.Zero Suit Samus
16.Zelda
15.Bowser
14.Falco
13.Toon Link
12.Meta Knight
11.Fox
10.Samus
9.Mario
8.Shiek
7.Ness
6.Ganondorf (did anyone notice he and captain falcon have the same attacks only one is shadow the other is fire?)
5.Kirby
4.Marth
3.Ike
2.Sonic
1.Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 am

wait......KIRBY'S 5TH ON YOUR LIST!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...you're crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?   Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your LEAST favorite brawl charachter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: The Poll Place-
Jump to: