Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, here goes nothing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue60/60Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue50/50Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Okay, here goes nothing... Empty
PostSubject: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey, guys.

Sorry about being so inactive. Alot of stuff has been bogging me down lately.

For one, I gotta find a job. And apparently in my area, not many restaurants are looking for cooks, so I dunno what other kind of occupations I'm gonna look for.

Secondly, I'm sorta on more sites than this one, and finding time for all of 'em is making me crosswired. Honestly, I have half a mind to say, "Screw it" and leave all of 'em except one. But I'm not sure if that's the best idea...

Thirdly, I have a sister now (Adopted, like my brother), and in contrast to my brother, she actually shares the same interests as me, AND she's my age, which makes it easier to talk with her. So I've been spending a bit of my time with her.

And lastly, I'm having girlfriend troubles. Pretty self-explanatory, that one...

So yeah, I'm having trouble bringing order to the chaos that is my life, so I'm probably not gonna be on, like ever again until either A: I sort everything out or B: Snap like a twig and let one thing dominate my life. If ya wanna delete me, that's fine. But I figured I should let you all know what the heck is going on with me.

So see ya.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue765/765Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue755/755Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know.... But sorry about all the problem you've been having. Sad I can see why you wouldn't go on.. I don't think I'll delete your character for a loooong time cuz I wouldn't go on that much if that stuff was happenin with me.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue60/60Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue50/50Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Good to know you understand what's going on, Sonic. Nonetheless, I'll try to be more active, as I quit a good number of the sites I'm on (Mainly the ones that were dead as door nails), leaving me with this one and one other. So that pretty much fixes one of the problems. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue765/765Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Okay, here goes nothing... Left_bar_bleue755/755Okay, here goes nothing... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:17 am

Well at least your sorting everything out. Smile It's always good to take some pressure off, you always feel so relieved afterwards.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Like Mario said it's good to get that off your chest. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes nothing...   Okay, here goes nothing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, here goes nothing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: