Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amew's drawing dilema....

Go down 
+2
Sonic
Amew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue80/80Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue70/70Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty
PostSubject: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I'd personally like like to draw some actual art of my character. The only problem is....I can't draw! Sad So....yeah.....I dunno what to do....Though I doubt most of you care....
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue765/765Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue755/755Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm

I'd like to help you... But like you I'm cursed with sucky art skills. :-/ Try asking Kirby, shes good at drawing. (If you want to see some cool art done because I unfortunatly don't have any tips. Sad )
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue90/90Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue80/80Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Emil's good at drawing HE IS SUPERIOR!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue765/765Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue755/755Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 pm

I care about your problem Amew, you shouldn't feel llike nobody on the site would want to help you. I'd have to say it's a big problem if you want to draw but don't have much talent for it. I'm not a good artist myself and I'd have to say that you should try to find someone you know in real life or on the site to draw for you. Sonic has a good point, the best artist I know of on the site would have to be Kirby so maybe you should ask her about it.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue215/215Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue205/205Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm

If you really wanted, I could give it a shot.....I don't know how satisfied you'd be by it, but still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue70/70Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Go ahead and give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue215/215Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue205/205Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Sure, I'll post it when I'm done. I'm just warning you, I'm really lazy. So, it may be a little while.....just sayin'. pig
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Razz Hopefully you don't take too long Kirby.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Er.....what kinda style did you want it in??
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Uh....gee......An anime style, I guess....
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue50/50Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Amew's drawing dilema.... Left_bar_bleue40/40Amew's drawing dilema.... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: I can help!   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:23 pm

I CAN HELP! I think. Well, I know how you feel. I used to SUCK at drawing anime. No, I literally did. You should see some of my pics. They are...horrible. Anyways, what I did was go to an older, mature anime artist (like, it was my brother) and said, "help me knwo the ways opf drawing wicked awesome anime!" I was 11 at the time and wanted to know so bad!!! So, they said "you have to practice a lot. Just focus your hand and mind on what you want to draw and draw it!" So I tried, and it helped! A little, but what helped a lot more was some of those How To Draw Anime/ Manga books that my mom bought me. Now I am the best artist in my school! Other than the art teacher, but they can't draw anime like I can!!!! So, Amew, just practice. If you don't have any money to purchase something like a "how to" book, then just find a manga and try to imitate! That's what I did! It helps a lot. After veiwing various artwork of aniem and manga and the different styles, I choose one that suits me and have a blast at drawing! I hope my words help you. If they don't, I'm sorry and I tried and, good luck drawing anime!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amew's drawing dilema....   Amew's drawing dilema.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amew's drawing dilema....
Page 1 of 1