Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hustle and bustle (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue60/60Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Sol was walking through Zanarkand, listening to Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack" album on an old school CD player. As he did, a few guys in matching outfits ran past him, toward the stadium. One of them bumped into Sol, knocking him over and sending his music player flying off the walkway. "Sorry, man. Didn't see ya." the man said, helping Sol off the ground. "No worries. Cept for the fact that I'm gonna have to replace that CD player you broke!!!" Sol then grabbed the man in a cobra clutch and tossed him over the walkway. Unfortunately, that attracted a bit too much unwanted attention...
Back to top Go down
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue80/80Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Meanwhile, Amew (Not attracting any attention to himself as all) was asleep in his box.
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.

Character Status
Health:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue60/60Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:12 pm

"Okay, people. There's nothing to see here. I'm just gonna be on my way now." Sol said to the people gathering around him, moving away from them as fast as possible before the cops arrived. As soon as he lost sight of the crowd, he began slowing down. Sol then spotted a box up ahead and crouched down next to it when he got close, beating on the top of it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue80/80Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm

What is making that noise? Amew thought as he woke up and looked you the handles.

(The handles are here you put your fingers into to lift it.)
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 pm

(I know.)

Standing up, Sol walked past the box, but not before giving it one more good kick. "Why do I waste my time with stuff like this?" he said to himself, not knowing that someone was inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

"Ow!" came from inside the box.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm

"What the-?!" Sol said in surprise as he walked back over to the box and inspected it. Looking through the handle, he then flipped the box over, leaving Amew in it's place. "What the hell were you doing in that box?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm

"Sleeping!" Amew replied bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm

"Are you homeless or something...?" Sol asked as bluntly as Amew did with his previous comment, pulling Fuuenken out of no where in case he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm

"No, I am not. I like sleeping in here. It's private." Amew said.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 pm

"Errrr.... Okay then..." Sol said blankly as he scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "You got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 pm

"Name? My name is Amew no Kitsune. Yours?" Amew said, scratching is (fox) ear.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 am

"Sol Badguy." Sol replied, yawning and stretching his arm a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

"So.,,,," Amew said.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

"If you've got something to ask, just spit it out. I don't have time for games..." Sol told Amew very bluntly, spitting at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

"Um...so why did you come here?" Amew asked, boredly.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 pm

"No reason, really. Got nothin' better to do..." Sol answered as he shook his head for a second. ~This headache is driving me crazy...~ he thought.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

"Hmm..." Amew said, thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Sol exhaled and looked around, trying to think of something to do. ~For a big city, this place sure is boring as hell...~ he thought, adjusting his belt out of pure boredom.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:38 pm

"So, uh.....this is a "normal" world, right?" Amew suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm

"I guess..." Sol answered, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:02 am

"Then I better disguise myself." Amew said pulling out a beret and white gloves.

(In case you're wondering, that's his "Human" disguise.)
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Bored huh?   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:40 am

"Bored are you? Then Let's fight!!" Silver said as he Psychic breaked Sol using 40 SP and doing 30 damage.

Silver
HP:50
SP:0

Sol
HP:20
sp:40
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Health:
Hustle and bustle (Open) Left_bar_bleue90/90Hustle and bustle (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Mystic jumped out of the... sky With Breeze following him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle (Open)   Hustle and bustle (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hustle and bustle (Open)
Page 1 of 1