Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue235/235Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue100/100Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Now you all know that you can make your own POKEMON in Sinnoh, but you couldn't make Gym Leaders. Now, you can! Just fill out the form below.
PS: Custom Pokemon are NOT allowed! And you also HAVE TO make your own gym! Don't worry, it's mixed in.
Gym's Location: (can be made up)

Specialty: (which type is the main)

Room 1: (also list what you have to do to get through the room, and the trainers in every room)
Room 2: (don't do if there's not an extra room)

Room 3: (don't do if there's not an extra room)

Room 4: (don't do if there's not an extra room)

Room 5: (don't do if there's not an extra room)

Gym Leader's Pokemon: (Up to Lv. 60 and no more than 4 pokemon)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue235/235Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue100/100Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:12 pm

srry for double post BUT...example!
Gym's Location: Mushroom Kingdom

Specialty: Fire
Room 1: Simple. Just press the switch on the right and move on. A trainer is guarding the switch by the way. Sorry.
Trainer's Pokemon: Houndoom Lv. 45, Monferno Lv. 45

Room 2: Go through all the trainers but one and hit the switch. Then go left. Trainer 1: Chimchar Lv. 42, Houndour Lv. 44, Ponyta Lv. 46
Trainer 2: Infernape Lv. 48
Trainer 3: Monferno Lv. 42, Magmar Lv. 44, Rapidash Lv. 42

Room 3: You are on a boat on lava. Press the buttons on the boat to control where it goes, and get to the other door! Notice that other trainers are on boats too.
Trainer 1: Chimchar Lv. 50
Trainer 2: Stuntank Lv. 47, Purugly Lv. 47
Trainer 3: Drifloon Lv. 45, Duskull Lv. 46, Steelix Lv. 45

Room 4: Just go straight, and fight the gym leader!
Trainer 1: Steelix Lv. 46, Eletrabuzz Lv. 49
Trainer 2: Magby Lv. 45, Magmar Lv. 45, Magmortar Lv. 45

Gym Leader's Pokemon: Houndoom Lv. 47, Infernape Lv. 49, Rapidash Lv. 48, Magmortar Lv. 53
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue300/300Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue290/290Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:57 pm

lolz,i already made my gym leaders long ago,I'll name them all though,in seperate posts (Probably 2 or 3 a post),starting with first:

First Gym Leader:Lincoln of Dirtrus Town

Specialty: Rock

Room 1: Move the hidden boulder to the button,the wall will open

Room 2: TRAINER AFTER WALL OPENS!
Geodude Lv. 9 Geodude
Go to leader

Gym Leader's Pokemon: Geodude Lv.9 Onix Lv.12 Shieldon Lv.15

Second Gym Leader:Maddie of Psy Island

Specialty: Psychic

Room 1: 3 buttons,pick the 2nd one,if right you go down a slide
If picked 1rst button Trainer:Abra Lv.14
If Picked 2nd button trainer:Abra Lv.12 Meditite Lv.12

Room 2: 3 buttons,pick 2nd one,If Right you go down a slide
If Picked 1rst button trainer:Abra Lv.9 Abra Lv.9 Abra Lv.9 Abra Lv.12
IF picked 3rd button trainer:Meditite Lv.15

Room 3: 3 buttons,pick 1rst one,if right you face gym leader
If picked 2nd button trainer:Cranidos Lv.13 Burmy Lv.9
If picked 3rd button Trainer:Misdrevious Lv.15

Gym Leader's Pokemon: Meditite Lv.17 Drifloon Lv.19 Wormadam Lv.22

Also,Can we post our elite 4s and levels can be higher than 60?
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue50/50Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue40/40Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Final Gym Leader of Karo (Extension Country to HG SS after beating Johto and Kanto Gyms)
Legend Island Gym
Michael (is the Protagonists Father)
Dialogue
Ahh _____ I see you have come so far since you were a small boywhen we got you your first Sensret. Now you have been travelling for many years now. It is finally time that you experience true power. I am the reason the Elite 4 and champion were created, to someday take me down. I am the only other person who has defeated the E4 and every Gym Leader in the land. It is clear that you are my blood. I am proud of you. Now show me the power that you have Inherited!!

Team
Deoxys-A Lv81
Mewtwo Lv84
Tyranitar Lv83
Groudon Lv 84
Kyogre Lv84
Rayquaza Lv86

When Defeated: Wow you are now the strongest trainer in the World. I cannnot believe it. I have been Defeated! I am sorry. I should have known that i would have been beaten someday. I never expected it to be you _____. Shows what i know. I should have been there for you and your mother when you were younger. I just wanted to be stronger. What did it do. It made me weaker. You had support from your mother and friends and above all your Pokemon. That is what made you better than me. Thankyou. I didn't deserve a win you did. Here take this Pokemon. You can take care of them and make them your friends more than i everwould have been able to.....
I suppose i should go back home shouldn't I. Come visit me and your mother when your not befriending more people and pokemon alike. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue300/300Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue290/290Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Name:Kenny

Gym's Location: Relic Town

Specialty: Normal

Room 1: Actually,1 room and you have to find 3 items.The room has 4 trainers
Trainer 1-Lass Michelle-Happiny Lv.15 Bidoof Lv.16 Cleffa Lv.17
Trainer 2-Youngster Michael-Bidoof Lv.19
Trainer 3-Lass Michy-Happiny Lv.17 Aipom Lv.18
Trainer 4-Youngster Mickey-Aipom Lv.18 Aipom Lv.18

Room 2:

Room 3:

Room 4:

Room 5:

Dialouge before you beat him (I copy yo good idea):Hey,you made it. Impressive work young trainer.Hey,my name is Kenny.I am a normal type trainer. I want to see if your hardwork has paid off!

Gym Leader's Pokemon: Aipom Lv.20 Miltank Lv.22 Staravia Lv.24 Ambipom Lv.26

Dialouge after you beat him:Wow,I was destroyed! Wait,don't run off without your badge!

Received Plain Badge

Name:Shado

Gym's Location: Eerie Town

Specialty: Dark

Room 1: (Gym has invisable floor)
Trainer 1-Ace trainer Katey-Nuzleaf Lv.25 Poocheyena Lv.26
Trainer 2-Police Officer Pollic-HootHoot Lv.24 HootHoot Lv.24 Noctowl Lv.25

Room 2: Trainer 1:Ace Trainer Joey-Nuzleaf Lv.24 Nuzleaf Lv.25 Nuzleaf Lv.26 Nuzleaf Lv.27

Room 3: Trainer 1:School Girl Bridgette-Seedot Lv.24 Seedot Lv.25 Seedot Lv.26 Seedot Lv.27 Seedot Lv.28 Nuzleaf Lv.29

Room 4:

Room 5:

Dialouge before beaten:Well well well,Another challenger in my shadowy domain. I've been dreaming of Catching a dark legendary. But i need to train and you look like a good host......

Gym Leader's Pokemon: Nuzleaf Lv.29 Houndour Lv.29 Houndoom Lv.30 Mighteyena Lv.32

Dialouge after beaten:.................Just take it

Received Alley Badge!

Name:Blitzen

Gym's Location: Steamtown

Specialty: Fire

Room 1: This gym does trivia:
Trainer 1-Ace Trainer Jake-What is Fire types weakness?
A.Water
b.Steel
c.Ice
d.All of the above

If wrong: Houndour Lv.32 Houndoom Lv.34

Room 2:
Trainer 2-Nerd Justin
What is the Gym leaders's name?
a.Flare
b.Flakren
c.Blitzen
d.Blaze

If wrong:Chimchar Lv.29 Monferno Lv.36

Room 3:
Trainer 3-Poke'fan Dale-Final Question:Is our Gym Leader gonna Beat you?
a.Yes
b.No

If Wrong:Chimpchar Lv.33 Monferno Lv.34 Magmar Lv.36

Room 4:

Room 5:

Dialouge before beaten:HIYA!!!!Errr....sorry,i guess you are the challenger. It is hard to beat a ninja,I'll show you myself!

Gym Leader's Pokemon:Monferno Lv.36 Magmar Lv.38 Infernape Lv.39 Magmortar Lv.40

Dialouge after beaten:Whoof,your good!

Received Melt Badge
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue50/50Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Left_bar_bleue40/40Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Good new Ideas for pokemon but aren't they basically the formats for whitney's Mort's and Blaire's Gyms (Before Cynabar erupted) Maybe they could be new pokemon for Gyms in HG SS
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 am

Whitney-???how???
Mort-k,i hated when i thought it was a good idea but then realized that it was already made,i filled it in like that till i could think of something else
Blaine-err....OH YEAH!you're right on dat one.....
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Whitney, sorry i forgot that you needed to obtain items in your gym however her gym was just a big room with 4 trainers and her sorry. Morts Gym was easy. Make it so that there are three sections of invisible floor and at each section there are two trainers. If you fall through the last one then to get out you have to defeat all 6 trainers. The only way you can get through without falling is by defeating the trainer infront of evey section of I-Floor (they will give you the directions once after you defeat them every other time you ask they will reply "......" so you have to remember it well. basically this combines Mort's Gym with Wallace's Gym (Sootopolis)
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm

err...whateva thanks (You should right your actual gym leaders)
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Let's not fight!!!!! Don't complain about other peoples gyms! (or leaders for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

OK yeah sorry good ideas i should shut up by the way storm i am really sorry but my router wont take WEP which is what the DS needs i am terribly sorry that i couldn't help you with the secret key event but i cant afford to buy a new router and i wont be able to before the 19th so i cant get it for you. Sorry:( Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!   Make your own Gym/Gym Leader! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make your own Gym/Gym Leader!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: