Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome and Thrilling News!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue70/70Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue60/60Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Guess what people? Me and my 4 friends are gonna be going on Britains Got Talent. (BTW I am 8 years old!) I can't wait! Our act is named "Possible Destiny"! I'm hoping we will win! We are going in 2010! I practice with my friends EVERY DAY at break time!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Thats pretty cool. Very Happy What are you guys gonna do on the show?
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue40/40Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Britains got talent? my band got a gig there once. we totally rocked it.
Oh wait...My band was on America's got talent. totally happy for you.
say Hi to the judges for me....
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue290/290Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm

lol,diiferent countries,different ....got talents Razz
Anyway,wish you the best of luck dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue40/40Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 pm

best of luck. hey,ive always wondered if there was a germany's got talent....when i was on america's got talent,i met Jerry Springer!
i poked him mutiple times.dunno why...just wanted to poke a celeb
for some odd reason...silver,poke a celeb for me,k?
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue70/70Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue60/60Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 am

To that poke a celeb question I'll see about it lol:P

And to Sonic we are gonna do singing and maybea little bit of dancing.Very Happy

And to storm Thanks for the luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm

That sounds cool, any notable songs you guys gonna be doing? Or are you doing your own stuff?
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 am

Sonic we're doing This and we MIGHT be doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvfK8xxvkbA
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue195/195Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Awesome and Thrilling News!! Left_bar_bleue185/185Awesome and Thrilling News!! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 am

Endless Possibilities, huh? Hmm..best of luck with that
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:04 pm

What Frank said, best of luck Sivler! Smile I hope you guys do good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome and Thrilling News!!   Awesome and Thrilling News!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome and Thrilling News!!
Page 1 of 1