Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riolu's Journey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Riolu's Journey! Left_bar_bleue70/70Riolu's Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Riolu's Journey! Left_bar_bleue60/60Riolu's Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Riolu's Journey! Empty
PostSubject: Riolu's Journey!   Riolu's Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Description:Get ready to read a very awesome story based on Pokemon. I got the idea from "Lucario's Quest". Please Enjoy this story you are about to read! Very Happy Cool Very Happy

Characters
Riolu
Piplup
Snover
Giratina
Palkia
Dialga
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Riolu's Journey! Left_bar_bleue70/70Riolu's Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Riolu's Journey! Left_bar_bleue60/60Riolu's Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Riolu's Journey! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1:Time To Go   Riolu's Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Chapter 1:Time to go

There Once was a small adventurous Riolu and His best friend Piplup. "Hey Riolu!" Yelled Piplup "Wanna go play at mountain park?" "Sure!" Agreed Riolu as he chased after Piplup. When they got to the park Piplup wasn't looking where he was going and ended up bumping into a mighty fierce Palkia. "Oopsie!" Piplup said. "Uh-oh!" Riolu paniced as he and Piplup started running away. The scary Palkia chased them up Mt.Massive and back down again. They finally found a bus. "Quickly Riolu!" Piplup Yelled "Get on!" But then the bus went and Palkia ran off. Riolu chased and chased the bus for at least 1 hour. He then got so tired that he fell over. "Noo!!" Yelled Riolu "Pipluuuup!!!" But Piplup had taken the bus and was gone. "Now what will I do?" Thought Riolu as he started to cry. Then he quickly remembered what Piplup always told him "Try your best,Never Cry and be brave!"."I know what to do!" Said Riolu as he went to get some logs "I'll make a fire!" So he went to get Logs,timber and he found a match. He very carefully made a fire!
Back to top Go down

Riolu's Journey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: