Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue70/70~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue60/60~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~   ~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 pm

The Mystery Dimesions

Characters
Spiral (One of my Made-up characters)
Emerald (Another one of my Made-up characters)
Rollex (All of them are made-up as this is a made-up story...)
Proffeser.Rallepy
Dr.Dragonek
Guardian.Mystery

Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue70/70~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue60/60~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~   ~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Chapter 1:Prologue

Once there was a boy named Spiral. He lived with his two 13 year old friends:Emerald and Rollex. One day Spiral went on a journey that Changed his life. You are about to find out about Spiral,Emerald and Rollex's life changing journey in the next thrilling and AMAZING chapter. Please enjoy this chapter and chapter 2. Trust me once you read Chapter 2 you will want to read Chapter 3 so I guess this is going to be a very addicting book. Anyways even if you don't like getting addicted or GET addicted please read every chapter in enjoyment. Trust me this IS going to be a very good book, well that's what I THINK anyways...but thats just my opinion... You are able to state your opinion on this story in the Fan Fiction Reveiw section. Anyways please read at least chaoter 1+2 before stating your opinion in the fan fiction review section. Anyways I said it once and i'll say it again...Please read every chapter with enjoyment.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

~*~*~*The Mystery Dimensions*~*~*~
Page 1 of 1