Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue40/40Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!!   Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

www.serebii.net

Has a bunch of cool stuff, Every episode of Anime is on there, Every detail about every pokemon is on the Pokedex.

Try it out, and check out the Game Mechanics and Pokemon of The Week you will learn loads of new stuff about Pokemon. is good
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue290/290Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!!   Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 am

I always go on there!
If i am bored and want to see any updated info seribii.net is where i'll be!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

Really Great Pokemon Site!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1