Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the record.....

Go down 
+2
Sonic
Amew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue80/80For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue70/70For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

For the record..... Empty
PostSubject: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I was gone all week. Why? I had singed up for a transportation camp and I get to go places, and I just came back from a week-long trip.
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue765/765For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue755/755For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm

That sounds fun. I'm in Chicago for a week and I'm typing from a hotel room right now on my brother's laptop. Razz

Btw did you go anywhere interesting on your trip?
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Amew

Character Status
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue80/80For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue70/70For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah. I went to ValleyFair.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue765/765For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue755/755For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Did you go on any awesome rollar coasters. (Sorry if your one of those people who hates them, thats just my thing when I go to amusment parks. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue60/60For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue50/50For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Lucky... You get to go places while I'm stuck in this dive... I envy you.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

No, I didn't go on any Roller coasters. I'm scared of those things. But I did go on Bumper Cars! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Razz Woo! Bumpercars are still fun though.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue300/300For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue290/290For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 pm

lol,bumpa cars rock Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue50/50For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue40/40For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm

i'm in seattle right now! my aunt has four laptops and i'm using one,
my cousin needs help on a video game,brb!
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue40/40For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 am

The School Band that i play in goes abroad every year. This Year it is to Italy. Lido Di Jesolo which is a lovely beach resort near venice.

The trip is next friday and i wont have my laptop with me so i wont be ablt to go on VGM. But after that i have 6 weeks summer Holiday Woopwoop.

So yeah Last year i went on the trip to Spain. Was Good. I have never left Europe Though. Is USA nice?
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue60/60For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 am

As long as you can avoid getting shot, stabbed, or generally assaulted, and stay away from NYC, Jersey, and D.C., you're golden. Oh, and stay away from Chicago too... >.>
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 am

Good to know thanks Btw

Rayley9 says (from yesterday)
Happy birthday to you
stick your finger in poo
dont waste it
just taste it
happy birthday

Yeh Gross
where do you reckon is great place to visit other than all of the famous places that tourists go to
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:18 pm

stay away from seattle.lots of car-jackers.Mad yeah,and everyone[every adult and some children]in the USA have pocket knives.[i have a swiss army knife!] stay away from some places in wenatchee,like the westwood hood [where i live] oh,the 8 mile in detroit,[where eminem grew up!]
and,point place,wisconsin[where i used to live] and stay away from my dad,he'll kidnap you and do lots of other things to you like he did me...
[if he's even alive...]
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue300/300For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
For the record..... Left_bar_bleue290/290For the record..... Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm

omg,the last part wha Shocked
............................................Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 pm

yes my dad was a Micheal Jackson....And I was one of the boys that came to his indoor carnival[metophorically speeking]
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 am

Wow thats pretty gruesome my dad was a jerk off. He was like that guy who would beat his wife and children. Yeh Dads are mean well some are. Me and my Mum (mom) came out better though because he is nearly 50 and is still living with his parents. lol! God what a tool.

Funniest thing is, he still thinks we love him Mega:lol!: s

I have a swiss army knife too. I got it from Switzerland Beat that
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 pm

yeah,well,Me and my mom got away from my father and my mom didn't have the money to provide for me and put me up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm

oh god thats terrible. i never realised. You dont seem just by talking to you that you would have been through all of that. Have you found a family or are you still living with your mum? Is she ok?

Im sorry for asking so many questions it is just if that was me then i would never have been able to get through it you must be a really strong character. Geez, i thought my childhood sucked

You must be very strong to get through that.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

i found a family,yes. they adopted my brother too,thank god,that way i'm not completly living with strangers.My mom is fine,I see her on the weekends.She still can't handle a child,though. well,finantually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the record.....   For the record..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the record.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: