Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic And The Black Knight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue70/70Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue60/60Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic And The Black Knight!   Sonic And The Black Knight! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am

Hey,People! Well,I just got the wii game "Sonic And The Black Knight". Now I am sure about 1 thing...IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's, adventure mode,battle mode and you can even make a totally CUSTOM emblem! You can make swords with Tails The Blacksmith, you can fight the legendary King Arthur and if you wanna know yeah...I've defeated king arthur! You fight him at the begining and the middle. He ISN'T the final boss. Well, who is you may ask? Well you know Sonic's friend merlina the fairy (Merlin's Grandaughter) She turns evil and is then known as "The Dark Queen". Anyone else got the game? If so what level are YOU on?
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue300/300Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue290/290Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Sonic And The Black Knight!   Sonic And The Black Knight! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am

I beat it long ago,yeah,it is awesome
after you beat the last boss there is a super hard level called Lancelot returns. But i beat it like 10 times cause meh skillz pig
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue765/765Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Sonic And The Black Knight! Left_bar_bleue755/755Sonic And The Black Knight! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Sonic And The Black Knight!   Sonic And The Black Knight! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 am

Same thing with Storm. I beat it like three or fourish months ago. I only beat Lancelot returns like twice. Sad Then like a month ago I ended up selling it to gamestop to buy FinalFantasy I&II for the GBA. In retrospect..... Not my best idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic And The Black Knight!   Sonic And The Black Knight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic And The Black Knight!
Page 1 of 1