Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Hunters creation Empty
PostSubject: Hunters creation   Hunters creation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 pm

This is Hunter the cat: {!!!!!!!}

Name:Hunter

Race:Cat

Good or Evil:Good

Game:Sonic Riders {its my fave game though I hvent played it yet!!}

Appearance:Avatar

Strengths:if called "GIRLY" it brings out her inner mad and makes her strong and if David is hurt she will get mad and it will bring out her hetic side.

Weaknesess:peanutbutter and the melty eyes of David the hedgehog.{the peanutbutter wasnt me!!}

Homeland:Angel Island {Knuckles never knew I was there!!!}

History:A long time ago she lived alone not knowing anybody but since she saw Knucklles leave Angel Island she decided she should go check out the world.Since then she met Echo the two tailed fox and David the hedgehog.She is the opposite of the Sonic Team and a match to Team Rose.With Echo and David behind her!!She loves the Sonic world and cant wait to face more danger!!

Well thats Hunter the cat!!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Hunters creation Left_bar_bleue765/765Hunters creation Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Hunters creation Left_bar_bleue755/755Hunters creation Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Hunters creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters creation   Hunters creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Approved. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

Hunters creation
Page 1 of 1