Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of Kisuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue80/80The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue70/70The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 am

OCC:I will start role-Playing with a new character from the game Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles:Crystal Bearers

IC:Kisuke is seen next to MoMohime as both are hurt. Kisuke then looks at the Dark Emperor. I Won't let you rule Japan. NEither will I! Suddenly the Dark Prince sends another dark wave as he then teleports in front of Momohime as he picks her up he starts choking her then he says "SAY GOODBYE LITTLE GIRL. SUddenly Kisuke kicks him as he dashes toward him he then stabs the prince in the heart as Kisuke looks down the prince anticapted the attack and has a dagger through Kisuke as both fall Momohime cries.
Back to top Go down
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue50/50The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue40/40The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 am

OOC: Is it okay with Mario if you change characters, Kisuke? You always need to check first. I don't know if you already did, but I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue130/130The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue120/120The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 am

OCC:I think so,Mario tried a vote but they wanted him to stay as Mario.Or,we could wait for Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue50/50The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue40/40The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC: What exactly are you talking about, Fawful? I'm pretty sure the vote was made long ago because Mario wanted to know everyone's opinion on if he should change. What I'm asking Kisuke is if he asked Mario for permission to change characters.. You can't just change out of nowhere, you have to make sure it's okay first.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue130/130The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue120/120The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Your right.That was my other thing was we wait for Mario or Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue80/80The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue70/70The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

I asked some Admin either SOnic or Mario a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue765/765The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
The End of Kisuke Left_bar_bleue755/755The End of Kisuke Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC: I just checked my PM's and you've never PM'd me. (I still have all your PM's you've sent me since you've joined.)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm

OCC:Well,He did change his person already so either the topic's over,kisuke ends or something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End of Kisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Kisuke   The End of Kisuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of Kisuke
Page 1 of 1