Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside in a box

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/90Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

"Ya he's fine. Though I told him not to fight Cobra but of course he didn't listen. He was almost killed by Cobra's poison. It's a good thing I had a Geonociaca crystal. So I was able to pure his body and heal his wounds. Wait he starting to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/80Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Netko's eyes were starting to blink and he was starting to move his arm to scrach his nose

"Am i dead?" he asked in thin-air

Netko's vision was blured and was seeing black and white.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/90Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 pm

"No you're not. You're lucky to be alive. If I didn't have that geonociaca crystal you would have been dead."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/80Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Outside in a box - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Outside in a box - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Netko shouk his head trying to unblur his vision and got up, and notised Anna had his laptop

"Anna, what were you doing with my laptop?"

"I just need to look something up......" she replyed

Tavish didn't find it funny the way Netko was acting

"Netko, stop trying to get yourself killed please..." Tavish said conserened.
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm

"Ya cuz I won't always be there to heal you. Heh heh heh. Anyway Aaron and Xero should be here soon."

Just then two foxes entered the room.

"Ah there you two are."

"Sry we're late. Xero here had to polish his sword."

"Whatever. Lets head back to the Hurricane."

"Alright. Are you sure you're ready to go."

"Ya why."

"No reason. Ok lets go."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 pm

"Wellllll, quit healing me then. Everywhere i go, you pop up in some place and then i get KO'ed. Ever notise that?........ Hey Aaron, long time, no see."

Before Flame had left, Tavish asked him what he was going on about telling Netko something.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:01 pm

OCC:Netko todays not your day lol you got defeated twice and when is 3 days
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

"Oh that's right. The info. I almost forgot about that. Alright you all might want to listen to this. Ok here it goes. My name is not Flame. My real name is Tokage Takamashi. I am not a hedgehog. I am a human who got sucked through a transporter that my parents created. Everything I told you Tavish about Ascion and everything was a lie. I can even proove it too."

Flame then transformed into Tokage.

"This is the real me. In human form I can turn my body into anything besides a gas. I can turn my hands into swords,guns,tools,anything I need.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 pm

"Yo...your one of them!?" Tavish said suprized

Anna walked quickly out of the room and into her own

Netko had his hand behind his back reaching for something

("Father....")
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm

"I know you're going to attack me. Plz don't. I've been living as a hedgehog for 9 years now. I'm not like other humans. Anyway,see ya."Tokage said with a sad look on his face as he started to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Netko was clenching his fists in anger over thinking about his father's death and Tokage lying about his 'made-up' story

"Bloody shapeshifters, iv have enough trobble already." said Tavish

("He doesn't know how much i love to see my viliage, friends and family still here.") thought Netko

Netko took out a pistal and looked at it for a while, thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm

"I'm not a shapeshifter. I was literaly sucked through a transporter and my whole body changed like now I have two different bodies with different personalities. I'm not like other humans Tavish. I'm not like the ones who attacked your village. If I was I would have killed all my friends. Aaron,Xero,my girlfriend Crystal,Oceano,Shade,Dusk,and even Sonic. If I was like them I would have killed them all but I would never do that. They've learned to accept this fact. This is poinless. Lets go Aaron."

"He's not a bad guy. Really he isn't."

"Lets go Aaron! Don't even bother with them."

"Alright."

As Flame was leaving he turned back into Flame.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm

"Netko......Netkooo......OI!" shouted Tavish

"Who...wha!?........... Where's my board, i need it." said Netko as he started to look for it

"What for? Your not going to appologise to him, are you?

"No, im going back to the viliage....." at this point Netko found his board and went out to the front and flew off

"................"
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm

"So why did you tell them?"

"They needed to know. I wanted to know if I could trust them. I guess I can't. Man this sucks. Oh well. Next time Netko almost gets himself killed I'll sit there and watch."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Netko was halfway to his ruined and abaondend villiage

("Maybe Flame isn't one of them, but i just got to be careful now")
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:40 pm

"Wait did I make sure Cobra was dead?.......OH FRICK!!"

"What is it?"

"Netko's in trouble. We have to get to him before Cobra does. He's heading somewhere. His village! Lets go Aaron. You too Xero."

"Alright."

"Fine."

Flame hurries of to find Netko.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:04 pm

When Netko got to his viliage near Green Hill Zone, he was standing near a tombstone with the words- Sgt Maxwell (Max) Nakoni RIP

"(sigh) I know mum is still out there......"

Netko walked around, thinking what it would be like if it was never harmed.....
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Flame,Aaron,and Xero then appeared out of no where.

"Good we got here before Cobra." Flame walks over to Netko
"You're in danger Netko. Cobra's not dead. I believe he is after you. You'll have to come with me but here's the bad part about that. Tavish and Anna can't come. So do you trust me?" But before Netko could answer Cobra came out of no where.

"Hello again. We had so much fun last time that I came back to play. Say good-bye." Cobra rushes at Netko but Flame grabs Netko's arm and uses chaos control.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

".....................What the!?"

Netko wasn't too pleased with Flame coming out of nowhere

"Hmmp, what's up with you....and what do you want?"

"I could have taken him on myself."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 pm

"just trust me no you can't. You almost got yourself killed last time. OK we need to go back to your base and get Tavish and Anna out of there. You have to trust me Netko."

"Come on Netko. Flame isn't a bad guy."

"Aaron just leave the kid alone. He doesn't have much of a choice but to trust us."

"Everyone has a choice Xero."

"Whatever."

"Will both of you stop. We have to get to Tavish and Anna before Cobra does. Alright. Chaos Control!"

OOC:How about when they get there the building is on fire and Tavish and anna are no where in sight and they've been captured by Cobra. Plus I like the first saying in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm

OCC- I like the last one in my sig..... i thought of it when i was in my history class, nuff said.

"Fine, i'll help out......."("Why am i here")

A funny noise was herd, Netko reached into his pocket and took out his PDA

"Oh crud, a distress signal! Coming from the base."

At this point Netko got on his hoverboard and zoomed off
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

"Netko wait up! Come on guys. Chaos Runner."

"heck ya the Chaos Runner. Lets go."

"You guys go. I need to get back to the Hurricane."

"Alright Xero. Lets go Aaron."

Flame and aaron speed off to catch up to Netko.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

When Netko got back to the base, it was in flames. Not thinking before he went in, he droped his board and ran in.

"No.......nonono!"

OCC- Like my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

OOC:Ya. How are you making them?

When Flame arrived he too saw the base was in flames.

"No. No no no. COBRA!!! Aaron search for survivers. Now!"

"You got it. There's no one here but us."

"Dang it. Cobra must have taken Tavish and Anna."

Flame pointed his hand at the building and clenched it into a fist and the fir vanished. Flame then walked in and spotted Netko.

"You OK Netko?"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT!!!"

Netko ran out of the house in rage, and started looking for Cobra so he could get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in a box   Outside in a box - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in a box
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Midgar (35+ Posts)-
Jump to: