Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flaming Fantasy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The Flaming Fantasy Left_bar_bleue80/80The Flaming Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The Flaming Fantasy Left_bar_bleue70/70The Flaming Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

The Flaming Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: The Flaming Fantasy   The Flaming Fantasy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 pm

In a grassy field, rest two warriors a blue haired man carrying a heavy sword with one hand aganist a white haired man with gold armor holding a golden sword. Who Are You and what are you doing here My name is Cecil and i am just looking for my friends what are you doing here. My name is Ike and thats none of your businessWhere are my friends You get no Sympathy from me The Blue haired man charges but runs at a pretty slow speed as Cecil then charges in as he then swings the sword as Ike guards as he then slams his sword downward as Cecil rolls out the way and he jumps and kickes ike in the side in the head. Ike then elbows Cecil in the head and swings the sword sideways as Cecil ducks as he then tries to slash but then suddenly a magic blast hits them both. Sudddenly a green haired appears as she looks "Where are they"
To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The Flaming Fantasy Left_bar_bleue80/80The Flaming Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The Flaming Fantasy Left_bar_bleue70/70The Flaming Fantasy Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

The Flaming Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flaming Fantasy   The Flaming Fantasy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm

[middle]Episode 2[/middle]

BTW I forgot to post characters so here are the characters for this episode
Ike
Cecil
Terra
Tidus
Eliwood

Where are they? Who are you talking about? My friends, where are my friends? Im looking for mine also. Me too but that white haired pretty boy right there has them i dont have your friends Where are they then I dont know but im willilng to help you both look for your friends Well then lets go. The three heroes then depart.

Meanwhile

WHERE IS YUNA The orange haired man is seen fighting with a red haired man Who? The orange haired man then jumps in the air and sends a bunch of energy blast into the ground then it explodes sending the other man into the air as then the orange haired man then takes out a blitzball and throws it at him. OK NOW TELL ME WHERE IS YUNA Who Are You talking about. Fine you must not know The orange haired person then walks away as suddenly he is a small boy with a monkey tail jumps on him and kickes him GIVE THEM BACK
Back to top Go down

The Flaming Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: