Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue80/80Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue70/70Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

OCC- Saying as there isn't a Alskain or world with snow here, SMI is the only level i know that has snow in it.

IC- *Hello and welcome everyone who came to the MotorStorm festabl, where only the bravest and fearless adrenalne junkeys come to race in hazardious condicions.*

Netko was one of those racers, and had his vehicle droped at his garage

"Man, i can't wait to race." Netko said pleased

Anna and Tavish were also there
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
alexa
alexa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue40/40Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:19 pm

looked around at the entrance were she stand and then walks up to the odd fox "hi can you tell me were i am?" she asked him "i have seem to be separated from my teammates" she looked around once more trying to find least one of her teammates and then looked back at the fox fixing her hair at the same time
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue80/80Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue70/70Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:55 pm

"Your at a MotorStorm festabel, why?" Anna replyed while she was reparing Netko's rally car
Back to top Go down
alexa
alexa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Character Status
Health:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Left_bar_bleue40/40Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 pm

she looked at the fox with a worried face looking around making sure no creatures were following her at all "i was just wondering cause im trying to find my teammates cause i lost them some how..." she made a scared face as if she was running away from something she couldn't stay still she pulled on her shirt a couple times "um.... oh what am i going to do i never been on my own before" she said to her self in a nervous voice
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

OCC: I found a funny picture for Keira Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) AT___Keira_the_Wolf_by_KaiThePhaux

IC:Layle flies in on his crystal board. "Well if it isn't Netko." Layle begins to laugh. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 pm

"Hey, dufus...... Four to two wheels only, no hover boards!" said Netko as he got geared up for his first race.....
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Layle then thinks as he enters a shop and gets two tires that he attachs to the board that then when contact it crystalizes it in Crystal. "Happy!"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 pm

"You can't use that! You'll get run over by the bikes for crying out load, i have a quad in that crate, use it and don't wreak it!" he said before getting in his rally car and driving off to the starting line.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Layle takes out the Quad using his crystal powers and then he attaches his board onto it. Suddenly the quad becomes covered in crystal coating. "Gotta add my own touch ya see."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 pm

"Just be careful, there are racers that will crash into anyone just to get the lead" said Anna
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

ooc: i saw that layle and i would never hurt sonic D= never ever would i hurt him hes my buddy
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

OCC:Sorry just for a joke

IC:"Let's just get this started" Layle then starts to laugh.
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

keira goes to watch layle race "i hope you win layle" she says blushing
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm

"Do you want to come, its a extra seat." Layle smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm

smiled back at layle "sure why not" she says as she joined in
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 pm

At the starting line, other racers were taunting each other.....

"Im gonna get you at that turn" said a racer

"Like to see you try! I'll crush you!" Replyed another racer

Netko was ignoring them and waiting for Layle to come over there
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 pm

keira jumped on and smiled with her tail swaying back and forth "this is going to be so cool"
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Layle drives up to the starting line as he honks at Netko. "You ready for this Netko."
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 pm

"lets get started" keira said as she smiled at layle "i want to get going im all hyped up right now" keira giggled slightly and then just sat there smiling and felt confident that they would win she said to herself "i know we are going to win"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Netko looks over and salutes at Layle

"Good luck!" he said and reved the enegen as all the other racers were doing, put on his headphones and started listening to some music.....
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

still smiled and was ready to start the race she shouted "lets go! lets go! i want to start!"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 pm

The annouser was begining to countdown 5..........4.........3!.........2!.......1!!......GO!!!!!

2 Racers were already crashing into each other, Netko got into 2nd place due to a good start and waited for the boost to become avaiable
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm

"yeah we got in first layle!" she cried out "now lets keep it that way" she smiled and swayed back and forth in joy
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

A truck started to go for Netko

"Oh no you don't!" he said as he boosted into first place(Not on purpace)
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"ack!" said keira then she got her and layle back at first till a car came after them "hey buddy no one is going to be in first unless its us" she said evily and popped one of the cars tires without being noticed and laughed quietly "bye now and have a nice crash hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)   Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to MotorStorm (Arctic Edge)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next