Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time TO RACE (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Time TO RACE (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue80/80Time TO RACE (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Time TO RACE (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue70/70Time TO RACE (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Time TO RACE (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 am

Layle rides around as he looks for the starting line. "There it is." Layle flies over the starting line and sees a bunch of birds and animals on boards. "It's really hard for me to get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Health:
Time TO RACE (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue80/80Time TO RACE (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Time TO RACE (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue70/70Time TO RACE (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:31 am

Netko was one of those racers, it looked like he was a bit bored.

"Come onnnn...... I want to have a bit fun." he said anxuiously
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Layle hears Netko as he looks at him he jumps off his board and approaches him. "What you want another butt whooping."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm

"Huh, you again! What do you want?"

Netko got off his board, not too impressed at Layle

"I'll kick your butt, right here, right now"
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:55 pm

"You don't want things to end up like last time do you>"

Layle gets ready to fight as the announcer yells that the race will be starting soon. "Well settle things on the track." Layle gets back on his board and approachs the starting line.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm

"Hmmp, fine but you're going down!"

Netko picked up his board and waited for the countdown to start the race......
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:24 pm

The race is about to start in 5..4..3..2..1 GO.

Layle speeds off on his board.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Netko jumped onto his board and was aiming to get into 5th place, and wasn't going to let anyone pass him.

"Is that you're top speed?" shouted Netko as he overtook Layle.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Layle begins to speed up. "Not even close but this might help." Layle looks at the rails on the sides of the track as he uses his leviation and grabs onto them and slingshots himself forward.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:35 pm

"Damm it! There's a ramp, time to do a bit of free style." said Netko as prepared to jump, and with quick reflexs he was doing 360 filps. Landing them all he got quick boost to catch up with Layle.

"Can't lose me for too long."
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Layle begins to laugh at an idea as he puts crystal energy into his fist he throws a punch at netko.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Netko dodges the punch but causes him to go off course a bit and lose speed

"Whoa!? Gonna play dirty, huh? Bring it!" he said as he was charging a ball of electrcity......
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Layle sees the ball of eletricity as he then uses his leviation powers and picks up one of the racers and launchs him at Netko.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

"OH CR-*gets hit by racer*"

This caused Netko to fall off his board and slide into a wall, hurting him and making him more angry. He got up from the ground and cheked to see if the other racer was ok.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked the other racer
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Layle begins to laugh as he continues to ride off. "I got this race in the bag." Layle begins to see Netko getting up. "Let's Make sure I STAY IN THE LEAD!" Layle begins to put some more crystal energy in his board and speed off.

OCC:Im a bad boy ROFL the image of netko getting hit by a random person is just too priceless.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

OCC- Netko works with law enforcement at times so be careful, he can/or will arrest you....

"Sorry but i have to go get this son of b***h!" said Netko as he hoped back onto his board, getting up to 9th place by the time he got back up to a good speed.....
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:00 pm

OCC:Thanks for the Warning

Layle looks back at Netko "OH Poop!" Layle sees a bunch of planes drop a bomb on the track as a giant tornado is seen Layle flies in it.

OCC:Just doing what is on the orginal track on the game.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm

"SHOOT!"

Netko was seen dodging the tornado and heading fast into another one

"GAH!?" this time he got cought in the second one
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Layle soars into the tornado as he is spat out he hits the ground and falls off his board. "Ouch!" Layle struggles up.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Netko gets spat out by the second tornado and hits another wall

"Today is not my day." he said as he got up from the ground, dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Layle gets back on his board and he sees Netko. "Ha Ha, im gonna win." Layle speeds off.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Netko hopped back onto his board and catched up with Layle

"Ok, i think we shoud stop acting like ideots now!" said Netko
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm

"Speak for yourself, i think i am acting very smart." Layle then continues to speed off.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 pm

"Look out!" he said as the track got narrower and got in front of Layle
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Layle then puts more crystal energy into his board speeding up as he gets neck and neck with Netko. "I have to win i just have to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time TO RACE (OPEN)   Time TO RACE (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time TO RACE (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Babylon Garden (260+ Posts)-
Jump to: