Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Cut Man?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue235/235Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue100/100Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Mega Man was walking around in the woods, when he saw a figure of a man take place behind a strange tree. "Stop, Cut Man!"
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue80/80Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue70/70Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Layle stands up and looks at Mega Man. "Who's Cut Man, im Layle." Layle walks up to Mega Man and starts to observe him. "Are you some kind of robot?"
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue235/235Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Where is Cut Man? Left_bar_bleue100/100Where is Cut Man? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"You're Layle? I'm Mega Man. I'm tracking down Dr. Light's robot, Cut Man, in these woods. It got reprogrammed by Dr. Wily, and I've got to destroy him. Maybe Beat can help me." introduced Mega Man, and sent Beat to look for Cut Man. "And yes. I am indeed a robot."
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 pm

"Oh, well maybe i should help you." Layle then examines him some more. "That's so cool that you are a robot, well I am a Crystal Bearer so i can do stuff like this." Layle leviates a tree and throws it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

The tree was about to land on Mega Man, but he used his Mega Buster to break it in many pieces. One of them hit Cut Man in the head. "Yeow! That Mega twerp is going to die!!" "Hmm? I thought I heard Cut Man!" exclaimed Mega Man as he shot Cut Man. "I've finally found you, Mega twerp! I'm going to slice and dice you!" yelled Cut Man as he used Cut Boomerang on both Mega Man and Layle, doing 10 damage. Mega Man hit Cut Man with his Mega Buster dealing 25 damage. "What's the matter Cut Man? Gotten weaker?"
Mega Man
HP: 105
Layle
HP: 60
Cut Man
HP: 125
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:58 pm

"Hey, THAT HURT YOU JERK!" Layle then leviates Cutman up and then he throws him into the air then leviates him again throwing him face first into the ground.

40 Damage
-50 SP
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm

"You're just as annoying as the Mega twerp, boy!" yelled Cut Man as he cut down a tree, and it landed on Mega Man, dealing 50 damage. "Ow! That was my back too!" complained Mega Man as he was charging his Mega Buster...
Mega Man
HP: 55
Layle
HP: 60
Cut Man
HP: 85
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

"CRYSTAL PAWNCH" Layle focuses crystal energy into his fist and punchs Cut man dealing 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 pm

"Now I'll slice and dice!" laughed Cut Man as he sliced, but didn't dice Layle in the head, doing 25 damage. "NOW!!!" yelled Mega Man as he used his half charged Mega Buster on Cut Man doing 35 damage.
Mega Man
HP: 55
Layle
HP: 35
Cut Man
HP: 40
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Layle kneels down in fatigue as he gets back up he charges another crystal pawnch hitting Cut Man for 10 Damage
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm

"Y-ou...w-ho a-re y-ou?" pondered Cut Man as he used a cut boomerang at the tree, swooping the tree onto the cutter, dealing 30 damage to Mega Man and Layle. "N-not bad, Cut Man. But c-can you you take this?" asked Mega Man as he called Rush. "Ruff!" barked Rush as a springboard opened from his back. Mega Man jumped on it, and landed on Cut Man, dealing 30 damage, and knocking him out. 5 Rush units were taken away. "Ag..." panted Cut Man before he exploded.
Mega Man
HP: 25
Rush
Units: 35
Layle
HP: 5
OCC: You can still reply
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 pm

"Nice job Mega man." Layle falls to his knees and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is Cut Man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Cut Man?   Where is Cut Man? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Cut Man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Kokiri Forest/Lost Woods-
Jump to: