Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue235/235The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty
PostSubject: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

As the trio became a quad, they started looking for Wily, but on the very loud speakers, Mega Man, Layle, Keiss, and Netko heard: "NYA HA HA HA HA! I HAVE NOT ONLY REBUILT THE 6 YOU DESTROYED, BUT I ALSO MADE 8 NEW ONES!" "That sounded like Wily! Eardrum blowing..." shouted Mega Man. Cut Man then came down. "I had to flee last time, but now you will die!!" yelled Cut Man in anger. "Bring it, Cutty!" taunted Mega Man.
Mega Man
HP: 130
Units: 80
Layle
HP: 70
Keiss
Netko
Cut Man
HP: 300
OCC: Layle, we're waiting.

Last edited by Mega Man on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue80/80The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue70/70The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Netko taunted Cut-Man

"Your siserors are blunt, like your brain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Health:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue80/80The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue70/70The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Layle charges toward Cut-Man and crystal punchs him for 10 damage. Keiss charges also but fires his gun for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue235/235The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

"I got a new cut up my sleeve!" giggled Cut Man as he turned his feet into scissors, and kicked Netko 3 times! 12+14+17=41 damage! "Let's see you handle your OWN weapon!" smiled Mega Man as he used Cut Boomerang. 18+16=34(x2 for weakness)=68 damage! "Da**!" yelled Cut Man.
Mega Man
Units: 70
Layle
Keiss
Netko
HP: 39
Cut Man
HP: 216
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 am

"Ok, you'll regret that......." said Netko as he slowly started to blead

"Spark Slash!!"

Netko uses Spark Slash dealing 20 damage
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Layle charges at cutman crystal punching him and keiss throws a knife for 10 damage each.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am

"You'll pay for that, Mega Twerp! I will slice an-" began Cut Man, but Mega Man interupted, and yelled "YEAH YEAH YEAH. WE ALL KNOW." "Okay, Mega Twerp!" snarled Cut Man as he turned his feet into scissors again, and this time hit Layle 3 times for 11+13+18=42 damage! Mega Man used the Cut Boomerang again, dealing 15+20=35 (x2 for weakness)=70 damage to Cut Man.
Mega Man
Layle
HP: 28
Keiss
Netko
HP: 29 (corrected from last hit.The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_razz)
Cut Man
HP: 106
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"Your scissors are a little dull." Layle crystal punchs him for 10 damage. Keiss stabs for 10 more
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 pm

"Hope you like your circuits fryed, Chaos LIGHTNING!!!!!!!"

Netko use Chaos Lightning dealing 25 damage for 15 SP
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

"Looks like you are just about dead..." boldly exclaimed Mega Man. "Shut up! I'm going to kill you by slicing you up!" panted Cut Man as he used Mega Scissor dealing 70 damage to Keiss, K.O.ing him. "Keiss!" yelled Mega Man as he used Cut Boomerang dealing 19+15=34 (x2 for weakness)=68 damage, destroying Cut Man for good. Then they all got healed, and Guts Man leaped down from NOWHERE. "I'm going to CRUSH you for EMBARRASING me at the RUINS!" pounded Guts Man ready to give a beating. Guts Man used Bide...(doubles all the damage we do against him this turn, and does that much damage the next on someone)
Mega Man
Layle (LV. UP!)
HP: 80
Keiss (LV. UP!)
HP: 80
Netko
Guts Man
HP: 400
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

OCC:I still keep my stats even though i lvled up till the end of topic
Layle runs to Guts Man. "Let's go Tubby, or should i say Rosie o Donnel!." Layle crystal punchs him for 10 damage.

Last edited by Layle on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 am

O_o' "oh uh......."

Netko shot Guts Man dealing 10 damage

"Come on fatty!" Netko taunted
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 am

"Er, Layle? Don't you remember back at the ruins? How he completely knocked you out? He might do that again..." reminded Mega Man to Layle as he used the Guts Arm to throw Guts Man into a wall dealing 50 (x2 for weakness) =100 damage! "You made GUTS MAN angry!" pounded Guts Man as he threw Layle into Keiss, dealing 60 damage each.
Mega Man
Layle
HP: 10
Keiss
HP: 10
Netko
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

"It's my plan." Layle gets up as he leviates Guts Man in the air as he comes down Keiss stabs him for 40 damage and he falls for 40 more damage. "HAHA, FATSO!"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

"Eat this! Sol Flash!"

Netko use Sol Flash dealing 30 damage.

"I think he is going to definatly OVERKILL me!"
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm

"Possibly!" exclaimed Mega Man as he threw Guts Man into the wall, dealing 50x2 damage! "Guts Man...THROW!!!" snarled Guts Man, as he tossed Netko, dealing 70 damage, flying back into Keiss dealing 60 damage, knocking into Layle dealing 50 damage, and then bonks Mega Man on the head! "Ouch! Hey...Layle?...Keiss?...NETKO!? Anyone still here?" shouted Mega Man as he tossed Guts Man again, destroying them. The team got healed. "Hey Mega Man! Been awhile, hasn't it?" howled Ice Man. "You!" angered Mega Man.
Mega Man
Units: 100
Layle
Keiss
Netko
Ice Man
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 pm

"Hmmp, i can handle the cold!" said Netko as he crossed his arms

"Can't wait to see you melt into a puddle."
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 am

At least you have a coat to keep you warm.
Layle starts to walk away, as suddenly a man jumps in front of him wields a giant blade and a heavy coat.

Jergan!

Yes, I've come for my revenge!

Jergan:400
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 pm

OCC- BUMP!!!!!! >_
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"Who-who the hell are you? Jester Man!?" howled Ice Man to Jergan. "But nevertheless, I, unlike you, have buisness to take care of! Prepare to die, MEGA MAN!" "We'll see about that!" snapped Mega Man as he shot Jergan with the Ice Slasher to freeze him for 2 turns. But Ice Man rammed into Mega Man, dealing 30 damage.
Mega Man
HP: 100
Units: 93
Layle
Netko
Ice Man
Jergan FRZ
HP: 400
OCC: Sorry for taking SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long! It's just that my bratty sister likes to hog the computer forEVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)   The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Robot Refights...BO-ring! (Not really)
Page 1 of 1