Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)

Go down 
+3
Jigglypuff
Mario
Revantes
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue60/60In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: Continuing from "The Search Continues"

IC: Tsumetai arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom first. When he looked around he saw that the Mushroom Kingdom had been attacked. As he gazed upon the destruction he couldn't help but feel sad. "Oh.......No. Mario is going to be upset." He knew that Mario was going to upset but Mario is also the only one who knows this place up and down so only he could lead them. He waited for Mario and K to arrive before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue765/765In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue755/755In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Mario popped out of the Warp Pipe abnormally slow. When he reappeared, his face turned grim when he saw all of the destruction that had occurred. No... Mario thought bleakly to himself as he gazed at the mass amounts of destruction throughout the city. Mario's sadness turned into rage as his face lit up with fire. "Tsumetai! You and K help the villagers around the edge of the city, help them fight the soldiers that are attacking the civilians for me please. I need to handle a problem of my own." Mario stated angrily with a large amount of confidence as he looked at the entrance to the Castle. It was crawling with hundreds of Soldiers, along with several elites in the front of the packs. With Hammer held tightly in hand, Mario dashed forward vigirously as he charged the group of hundreds head on.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue50/50In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue40/40In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Jigglypuff gazed up at the destroyed kingdom. He ran to the village to help, even though his little strength was probably of no use.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue40/40In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 am

"Next I will take my car...................................." K was saying as he came out the warp pipe and saw the destruction on Mushroom Kingdom.
K nod his head saying yes to Mario to help the villagers around the edge of the city as K & Tsumetai ran to help them K saw a pink ball run the same way they was going. "Wait balls can't run what the..................................hmmmmmm that may not be a ball, but i see it want to gelp the villagers to so thats good. OK Tsumetai and little pink guy lets help everybody leave no one behide." K said as they speeded up.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue60/60In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

Tsumetai said nothing as Mario ran towards the castle. He knew that look because he had the same one years ago in a similiar situation. Tsumetai looked and saw a pink ball rushing to help. "Hey I think that's.........Kirby? No wait it's.....Jigglypuff. I heard about you." Although this was no time for formalities Tsumetai just thought he'd say that much to Jigglypuff. As Tsumetai and the others rushed to save the villagers three soliders stood in their way. "Ok this should be fun. Looks like we got a fight on our hands." Tsumetai thought to his self "What is going on? A T-113 creature in Kakoriko Village, and now soliders in the Mushroom Kingdom? I think somethings up." His attention the turned towards the other two. "Ok Jigglypuff we are going to need your help. K we already know what to do. We have to save these villagers at all cost." Tsumetai drew his sword and prepared to attack.

Tsumetai
Hp: 50/50
Sp: 40/40

Solider 1
Hp: 80/80

Solider 2
Hp: 80/80

Solider 3
Hp: 100/100

Back to top Go down
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Toon Link happened to be strolling by when he saw people in the middle of a fight with three soldiers. He ran up and readied his sword

Toon Link:
Hp: 60
Sp: 30
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Tsumetai looked down and saw what appeared to be Link. But at a closer glance it was a kid version of Link. He had no time to ask questions so he let it go for now. "Ok Jigglypuff, K and Little Link or Kid Link I don't know your name yet but you guys hold off these soliders i'm going to see if Mario needs help." Tsumetai kept his sword out and ran in the direction Mario went. He knew that those 3 could handle the soliders. Along the way he ran into well armored solider. He had a symbol on his armor and a "C" that symbolozed that he was the captian. "Great." Tsumetai readied his sword for an attack. So did the Captian.

Tsumetai
Hp: 50/50

Captian
Hp: 110/110
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Jigglypuff readied himself for the fight. He sent a charged punch straight at Soldier 1, knocking him back with the surprisingly strong jab.

Jigglypuff
50/50
30/40

Soldier 1
68/80
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue90/90In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue80/80In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Protoman was watching, and looked at the destruction. He shook his head, and jumped down, as he went he used a Big Bang Boom shot on Soldier one, dropping him to 8 health, and costing 35 SP

Protoman
HP:80/80
SP:35/70
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 am

K watch as Tsumetai ran off to catch up with Mario to len him some help. K then turn around to solider 3 and did his 52 pick up hitting solider 3 with 10 damage.

K Fenix
Hp 50/50
Sp 40/40

Solider 3
Hp 90/100
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue765/765In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue755/755In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 am

OOC: Since this topic is a very large area, I'll devide the topic into seprate areas. Also is it alright if I control the enemies?
Note: Please only attack the enemies in the area that you're at. If you want to go to a different area then you should list it in your post before you do so.

(Area 1: Mushroom Kingdom's Edge. Party Members: K, Protoman, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link.)

IC: After the barrage of attacks against the first Soldier, he ran away from the fight instantly out of fear of being defeated. The second Soldier slashed his spear on Protoman's chest dealing 15 damage. The third Soldier shot his gun at Toon Link and K, dealing 10 damage to each of them.

Party Members:
Protoman
HP:65/80
Toon Link
HP:50/60
SP:50/50
K
HP:40/50
SP:40/40
Jigglypuff
HP:50/50

Enemies:
Soldier 1 [Fled]
HP:8/80
Soldier 2
HP:80/80
Soldier 3
HP:90/100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Area 2: City's Core. Party Members: Tsumetai.)

The Captin stood vigilant, his sword held high in a battle stance. After a long while of waiting, the Captin slashed his sword at Tsumetai dealing 15 damage to him. Afterwards the Captin simply jumped backwards and awaited Tsumetai's counter attack.

Party Members:
Tsumetai
HP:35/50

Enemies:
Captin
HP:110/110

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Area 3: Castle's Entrance. Party Members: Mario.)

Mario pressed on forward through the uncountable number of Soldiers. As he ran, a large group of Soldiers with a Captin leading them surrounded Mario. "I don't have time for you!" Mario yelled over the roar of battle. He unleashed a massive Flare Blitz dealing 100 damage to all of the Soldiers and the Captin, costing Mario 140 SP, and knocking out all nine soldiers around him. After the attack, only the Captin still stood ready to fight. He dashed forward at Mario and slashed him with his neatley polished sword dealing 40 damage.

Party Members:
Mario
HP:615/655
SP:505/645

Enemies:
Captin
HP:70/170
Soldier 1
HP:0/80
Soldier 2
Soldier 3
Soldier 4
Soldier 5
Soldier 6
Soldier 7
Soldier 8
Soldier 9

Last edited by Mario on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 am

OOC: Sounds ok with me Mario.

Tsumetai dropped to one knee. "Ok that did a little more damage than I planned but it's alright." Tsumetai stood up and twirled his sword in his hand. He then shouted at the top of his lungs "CAPTIAN!! Did you come here ready to die? Well I did and the difference between us is I plan on going home after this." Tsumetai charged the Captian and used his cross blade attack on the Captian's legs dealing 10 damage. Tsumetai jumped back and twirled his sword again.

Tsumetai
Hp: 35/50
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 am

(Area 1: Mushroom Kingdom's Edge. Party Members: K, Protoman, Jigglypuff, Toon Link.)

(Waiting for others to reply first.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Captin shrugged. He slashed Tsumetai with his sword again dealing another 15 damage.
Afterwards, a Green Toad jumped down from a building and slashed the Captin with a sword dealing 15 damage to him. In the distance, a Blue Toad with a gun shot a bullet at the Captin dealing 10 damage. A Pink Toad stood next to Tsumetai. "Don't worry I'll patch you up." Her voice was kind and reassuring as she lifted a small staff which lite up with a positive energy healing Tsumetai by 20 HP. The Captin then began to worry as he looked at the newcomer Toads along with Tsumetai.

Party Members:
Tsumetai
HP:40/50

Allies:
Green Toad
HP:40/40
Blue Toad
HP:30/30
Pink Toad
HP:25/25

Enemies:
Captin
HP:75/110

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario smashed his Hammer into the Captin dealing 85 damage and knocking him out. Afterwards, Mario came upon two heavily armored Elite Soldiers. They both attacked Mario with their guns dealing 60 damage to him in total.

Party Members:
Mario
HP:555/655
SP:505/645

Enemies:
Elite 1
HP:150/150
Elite 2
HP:150/150
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 am

Tsumetai fell once again. "Damn he's strong. Maybe I got a little too cocky with that last attack." Just when Tsumetai was about to attack again he saw a Green....creature with a mushroom on it's head. Then a Blue one and lastly a Pink one. The Pink one healed Tsumetai. "Thanks guys I needed that. Now let's say we kick some......Captian soldier person butt! Ok Green guy you attack from the left with Blue guy. Pink girl you stay back and i'll attack from the front. Ready guys? Let's GO!"

OOC: Chose to end it there didn't know if I control the Toads or you. If you want me to I could because I know your controlling the enemies and Mario.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 am

OOC: It's fine, I'll control the Toads, I think it's fun controlling a lot of characters at once. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Jigglypuff used his roll out, costing 20 damage to Soldier 2. Jigglypuff stood over him, his big decietful blue eyes no longer..."cute".

Jigglypuff
50/50
25/40
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue90/90In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Left_bar_bleue80/80In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Protoman looked around, expecting another enemy.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:20 am

K look at Soldier 3 as he took damage from him "Nice attack but you will need more than that to stop us." K said as he rush at the Soldier 3 at blinding speed just to appare behide Soldier 3 with his guns aimed into his back "52 pick up" K yelled as he did 10 damage to Soldier 3, K flip back to where Protoman, Jigglypuff, Toon Link was so they can be ready for the next attack.

K Fenix
Hp 40/50
Sp 40/40
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Tsumetai charged the Captian and jumped in the air. While comming down out of the air he yelled "Double Edge!" Attackng the Captian in his chest and once again in the same spot. Tsumetai jumped back and waited for the others to attack the Captian.

Tsumetai
Hp; 40/50
Sp: 20/40
Back to top Go down
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 am

Toon Link summoned his Spin Attack, costing him 30 Sp, and dealing 40 damage to Soldier 2.

Toon Link:

Hp: 50/60

Sp: 20/50
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 pm

(Area 1: Mushroom Kingdom's Edge. Party Members: K, Protoman, Jigglypuff, Toon Link.)

Soldier 2 used his gun to shoot Jigglypuff and Protoman dealing 10 damage to each of them. Solider 3 jumped back and threw a bomb which detonated and dealt 20 damage to everyone on the field including himself, this in turn, knocked out Soldier 2.

Party Members:
Protoman
HP:35/80
Toon Link
HP:30/60
SP:20/50
K
HP:20/50
Jigglypuff
SP:25/40

Enemies:
Soldier 2
Soldier 3
HP:60/100

The Captin jumped back after their strong frontal assault. He then shot a rocket launcher which dealt 20 damage to Tsumetai and all three Toads, it also dealt a 10 damage recoil to himself. Green Toad got up stedily and dashed at the man dealing 15 damage with his finishing attack. Blue Toad shot him with a small Pistol dealing only 5 damage. The Pink Toad used her Staff to heal everyone by 10 HP. "Finish him!" Called out the Green Toad loudly as he looked over at the Captin who appeared ready to make another attack.

Party Members:
Tsumetai
HP:30/50
SP:20/40

Allies:
Green Toad
HP:30/40
Blue Toad
HP:20/30
Pink Toad
HP:15/25

Enemies:
Captin
HP:20/110

"I don't have time for you!" Mario called out as he pulled out a Fire Flower. It's power engulfed him as he turned into Fire Mario, costing 70 SP. Flames surrounded him, symbolizing his growing anger at the situation. He then unleashed a Fireworks barrage costing 80 SP and dealing 150 damage to both of the Elites, knocking each of them out in the process. Mario was forced to power back down from Fire Mario after using a finisher move. Stedily, Mario dashed forward, finally able to reach the door. Upon examining the clearing, he noticed that the enemies were beginning to teleport away, leaving only a small amount left. Why would they leave? They had this place taken over... Mario thought quickly, confusion imbelishing him as he went through the door and entered the Castle.

Party Members:
Mario
HP:555/655
SP:355/645

Enemies:
Elite 1
HP:0/150
Elite 2
HP:0/150
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Protoman used his final big bang boom shot, wasting all his SP but killing Soldier three.
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 am

Jigglypuff jumped to Protomans side. He looked around for any enemies that might try to take a cheap shot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am

Link began to look around for enemies, but at the moment, there didn't seem to be any at the moment, so Link breathed a sigh of relief. They were safe, but for how long?
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

The Soldiers collapsed to the ground, clearly defeated by this odd assortment of fighters. Upon defeating them, the small amounts of soldiers that still remained seemed to vanish from the city's walls, leaving an eerie sense of calmness lingering within the air. Just then, a small group of Toads ran up towards our Heroes. "You have to help us! I overheard one of the Soldiers saying that they were trying to seize the castle and kidnap our Princess!" The Toad's words came out quickly as he gasped for breath afterwards. He looked at the group of four with pleading eyes. "Please! I saw you guys fight those Soldiers. You're tough. You're the only ones strong enough in this entire city to stop them!" His plea continued on as he tilted his head down in sorrow.

Party Members:
Protoman
HP:35/80
SP:0/70
Toon Link
HP:30/60
SP:20/50
K
Jigglypuff
SP:25/40

(Waiting for Tsumetai to reply.)

(Area 3: Castle's Entrance. Party Members: None.)

(Area 4: Inside The Castle. Party Members: Mario.)

Mario dashed on forward defeating several assaults of strong enemies. Throughout his raid on the Castle he lost an additional 250 HP and used up 120 more SP. Finally, he reached his goal. He was in front of the giant door that concealed the Throne Room. This is it, I guess... His thoughts were simple as he took a short breath before opening the doors...

Party Members:
Mario
HP:305/655
SP:235/645
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next