Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Teleport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue195/195Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue185/185Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Twilight Teleport Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Teleport   Twilight Teleport Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:17 am

Name: Link

Name of Skill/Ability: Twilight Teleport

What does it do: With the help of Midna, I transform into a wolf and get transported to a spot of my choosing

History: I was in th Twilight Prison and I finaly escaped and traveled to Lake Hylia. I found all the tears and went to the next spirit. A new enemy, Zane, appeared and attacked Midna and I. When he left, a stone was left behind, the stone allowed me to transform into a wolf and a human anytime I wanted, and it allowed Midna to teleport me as I wish.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue765/765Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue755/755Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Twilight Teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Teleport   Twilight Teleport Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:53 am

When i make amigos make it so you can only use this with midna but for right now u can use it alone so..... APPROVED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue195/195Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Twilight Teleport Left_bar_bleue185/185Twilight Teleport Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Twilight Teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Teleport   Twilight Teleport Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:56 am

Thanks, BTW when r u gonna make Amigos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Teleport   Twilight Teleport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Teleport
Page 1 of 1