Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stalker who's named "It"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

"Hello, Miss Tsrif. How did you get all the way down here?" Sora asked, thinking of reasons why an elderly woman would be down here. He also wondered how they would get out of where they were, wherever that was.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: Read Tsrif backwards... xD
"You're the first victim to disappear!"
Noel said as realization hit her.
Miss Tsrif was the first person who disappeared from the series of disappearings in Port Rouge.
"Young lad. We are not down here. We are in here."
Suddenly, light burst from the top and temporarily, everything was visible.
Noel could see more people behind Miss Tsrif and the number increased
as more came from the sky.
"...What is this place...?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 pm

ooc:Nice play on words, spelling first backwards lol.

Sora was able to see many more people behind Miss Tsrif, and Sora assumed they were all the victims of the dissapearences. Then, Sora remembered how they got there. "Miss Tsrif, did you hear any noises when you were taken, and did you see what took you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 pm

OOC: ;P

"Indeed, I heard a piercing noise."
Just as Miss Tsrif ended her sentence, everything got black again.
"Could it be...? Sora, keep talking with Miss Tsrif.
I'll inspect this area a bit."

Noel decided to just walk. And sway her hands back and forth in front of her.
Just in case she wouldn't hit anything or someone.
"To be honest. I wasn't really able to see him... but I am sure he had red hair."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Noel walked off as Tsrif responded to his question. Just knowing what their hair color was didn't help too much. "Well, do you remember the way they took you here?" Sora asked, hoping she would know some way out.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

"I'm afraid I can't help you there, lad.
I was unconcious until I woke up here."

With the typical, arms behind her back position.
Noel's arms grew tired from the swaying around,
so she let her arms hang as she kept walking.
But then she regret having done that.
"Ouch!"
Noel walked straight into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Sora heard Noel yell out an ouch. "Noel, are you okay?" he yelled as he turned around. He turnes back around, only to find Tsrif not there anymore. "Miss Tsrif?" Sora called out.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 am

Rubbing her nose, Noel responded with a "I'm okay!".
Footsteps echoed as it closed in on Sora.
It was Miss Tsrif again.
"I'm sorry lad. A few children needed some attention."
Noel kept tracing the wall with her hands.
But her efforts went to naught, she found nothing.
Out of instinct, she knocked agains the wall.
A hollow sound emitted from it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 pm

"Um, miss Tsriff, I'm going to check on Noel, but I'll be back." Sora said to miss Tsrif, and went into the direction Noel had gone. He heard a hollow sound and followed it to find Noel. "Is that wall hollow?" Sora asked Noel, wondering if they could get out through it.

ooc-Sorry for not being on, I had a school project this week.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC: Aww, it's okay. School is important. ;D

She looked over at Sora and nodded.
Noticing that it was pretty worthless to
do a visual act in darkness, she slapped her forehead.
"Yes, the wall seems pretty hollow. Stand back."
Noel positioned herself a few metres from the wall and pointed her gun
at the hollow wall.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

Sora watched as Noel started to point her gun at the wall. He started to realize that he hadn't left any way of getting back to miss tsrif. He stood back and waited to see if the wall had a way out behind it.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm

"II Bloom Trigger!"
She ran up to the wall, pushed her gun against it and pulled
the trigger without hesitation. But, the impact knocked Noel back
and the wall didn't show any sign of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Sora heard Noel hit the ground with a thud. He ran over to the noise and helped her up. "I guess that didn't work." Sora said."But there has to be some way to get through!"He continued. The room was still pitch black, so he still couldn't see a way to find anywhere else except for just wandering around. For the moment,though, he didn't want to get lost so he waited for Noel.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 pm

"Hmm? What's going on?!" said Mega Man out aloud. He was inside this dark, foggy and cold place. "I've got an idea!" Mega Man quickly switched to Fire Storm and used it. It's fiery shield would light up around Mega Man, allowing others to see. He soon noticed Sora, and Mega Man remembered him slightly. "Hey Sora! Over here, with your friend!" Mega Man yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 am

"Thank you, Sora." Noel says as she got up.
Noticing a person calling for Sora, she turns her head to the source of the sound.
Her face put up a curious expression and looked over to Sora,
wanting him to tell her who the burning person is.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm

It took a couple seconds, but Sora recognized him as megaman. "Hey! I havn't seen you in a while!" Sora yelled out. "Noel, this is megaman." Sora said, also wondering if megaman knew how they all got there.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 am

Her ears perked and something hit her
like lightning the moment she heard the name Megaman.
With reality getting a hold of Noel again, she looks over to Megaman.
"My name is Noel Vermillion. Nice to meet you.",
she introduces herself, ignoring the pain which struck her.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Sora saw something wrong with Noel when he said megaman, but ignored it. "Megaman, do you know how to get out, or how you got here?" Sora asked.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

OOC: I guess we have to wait for Megaman, eh?
Well, let's get patient.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 am

"Well...it's a long story...but that look tells me you want to know." sighed Mega Man. "Here goes...I was off to fight Flashman next after Mario and I took out Quickman, but on the way, I found a staircase. It lead to a dead end, but then I heard a click. Only when it was too late did I realize that it was a trap. The trap lead me down here, and it was dark. Pitch-black. I lit the area up and saw you too. I decided to give a hand. As for getting out...I saw a light out earlier, but there is no way we can get out without some kind of help..." But then there was a flash in the distance. "I can't move!" Mega Man tried as hard as he could to move, but it didn't work. He knew it was Flashman.
OCC: Noel, you do know how to fight...right?
Mega Man
HP: 175/175
Units: 50/100
Sora
HP: 50/50
SP: 40/40
Noel
HP: 50/50

Flashman
HP: 500/500
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:52 am

OOC: How rude! I know how to fight. Razz So it's You, Sora, Me then Flashman?

Upon having seen the flash, Noel's body didn't obey her commands.
"What's going on? Sora? Megaman?" Noel desperately tried to struggle for freedom,
as she sees a figure slowly closing in on them.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Sora found himself stuck, unable to move. "Hey, whats going on?" Sora yelled out, able to see a figure coming towards them. Sora figured that it must be flashman. As he got closer, Sora searched for a way to free himself and his friends from whatever was preventing them from moving, without any luck.

Mega Man
175/175
50/100 sp

Sora
50/50
40/40 sp

Noel
50/50
40/40 sp

Flashman
500/500
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:42 pm

"Indeed. I am called Flashman. Now I shall do my ultamite attack!" yelled Flashman as he shot everyone doing 20 damage. Then Sora, Noel and Mega Man got unfrozen. "Alright then. Metal Blade!" Mega Man changed colors again and threw a Metal Blade at Flashman, dealing 80 damage for weakness. "Urgh!"
Mega Man
HP: 155/175
Units: 75/100
Sora
HP: 30/50
Noel
HP: 30/50
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Sora landed on the ground, and rushed up to flashman and attacked him with his keyblade, dealing 10 damage. Sora's body hurt a little from the previous attack, but he could manage.

Sora
HP:30/50
SP:40/40
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am

"Eins!", Noel shouted as she kicked Flashman
by the legs and retaliated back to her original position.

Code:
Mega Man
HP =155/175
SP = 50/100

Sora
HP = 30/50
HP = 40/40

Noel
HP = 30/50
SP = 10/40

Flashman
390/500

Code:
Noel dealt 20 Damage to Flashman;
Noel used Chain Revolver (30SP);
Noel has been buffed with 5 extra damage for the next four attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker who's named "It"   The Stalker who's named "It" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stalker who's named "It"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Rouge Port-
Jump to: