Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Nauts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

OCC:Can you check out my this stinks topic? (Right above the Rogue Port Section)

Fawful writes down a note and then shows it to Megaman. It said to dig up the seven stars to get inside the base. The invisibility potion is also with the seven stars. The instructions say that for the potion to work, you must drink at least 1/2 to get 30 minutes. The stars will guide you to the door. Open the door, throw the bomb in, and then leave. You must do this because the core is protected and nothing can break through the shield from the outside. Inside the base, you are okay. Suddenly an lazer hits fawful and an x-naut comes in, and shuts down the video.

Posts until time starts:2
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

OCC: I can try.

Mega Man listened to Fawful and just as he was going to get the last star, a robot master, Crash Man showed up. "Mega Man, prepare yourself! I was sent from Wily to stop you from blowing up the X-Naut Base!" snarled Crash Man. "I don't have enough time for this! Dave, distract him!" "Distract him? Who's him?" Dave questioned. "Er..." Mega Man blasted Crash Man dealing 40 damage. "That's him!" "Alright Mega." Dave responded. Dave used Search Snake on Crash Man dealing 20 damage each turn until they are destroyed. 30 units used. Crash Man planted a Crash Bomb on the snakes. It will explode the next turn dealing 70 damage. Crash Man recieved 20 damage from the snakes. Mega Man found the last star, opened the door and threw the bomb in. "Success!"

Dave
HP: 125/175
Units: 40/100

Crash Man
HP: 1300/1360

Time bomb: 1 posts
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Crashman waited. Nothing happened. "HA! Your foolish plan didn't wo-" The time bomb exploded, and crash man was trapped in the ruins. Fawful zoomed on his hovercraft to Megaman, finding out his voice was back. Fawful saw Grodus and Lord Crump in the ruins of the X-naut base. "I thought Grodus went down with the ship! Well, our work is down!" Fawful set his arm down on Grodus, and suddenly Grodus deflated! "Wait, if that was just a decoy...and his staff was also a decoy, this was a trap! Grodus probably sent us here so he could do his bidding! Also, Crashman might have been hired by Grodus to probably kill us, or take us VERY LONG to destroy him, so Grodus would have more time! And the place where he would go is simple...Quick, we need to find a way to get under Rogue Port, now! Very quick too. It's hard for me to breathe in space.Oh, and do you have anything that can regenerate health and power?" Fawful said, and he, Megaman, and Dave started to go to Rogue Port.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
X-Nauts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm

"No way. Crash Man was built by my enemy, Dr. Wily. He could've felt like the X-Nauts were the perfect way to weaken us and Crash Man could finish what the X-Nauts started!" explained Mega Man. Then, Crashman blasted his way out of the ruins. "Fools! I'm not done yet!"
*all HP, SP and Units are fully restored*
Mega Man
HP: 175/175
Units: 100/100
Dave
HP: 175/175
Units: 100/100
Fawful
HP: 90/90
SP: 80/80

Crash Man
HP: 1200/1360
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Fawful had an idea."Megaman, do you think you could stall Crashman for awhile? I'm going to go back to Rouge Port and find and locate Grodus. I'll see you later." And Fawful left Megaman,Dave, and Crashman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Nauts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Nauts   X-Nauts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Nauts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Rouge Port-
Jump to: