Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 am

"If I don't know where I am...I'd be wise not to use a special weapon..." Mega Man switched back from Quick Boomerang and accidently shot Dave, destroying him. Oh no...I know who I hit... "Next turn, I have an idea guys..." claimed Mega Man gloomily, mourning over his dead friend. "Weak?!" DD Girl 1 had bought it. "Wait, don-" "Be quiet! I'll show this elf!" The DD Girl used Fire Soul once again, dealing another 70 damage to Fawful, knocking him out, spreading to Mega Man and K, dealing 30 damage and taking out K. This is going terribly... "And now for your prize of helping us unwillingly!" The third DD Girl used Shine Aqua Illusion on Mega Man, dealing 40 damage, but making him hit himself for 1/4 of the damage he deals. The fourth DD Girl without saying anything used Supreme Thunder Dragon on the former assistant, dealing 160 damage. The fifth DD Girl used Love-me Chain on the third DD Girl, healing her by 70HP. They've even got a healer... The former assistant used the pain he took and turned it into strength, dealing 320 to the fourth DD Girl and taking her out. "Ack! You took her out! You'll pay for that with your life!!" Shoot...the plan isn't going to work with my head hurting like this...
Mega Man [@.@]
HP: 65/195
Units: 90/100
Dave
HP: -35/195
Units: 0/100
Fawful
HP: -35/115
SP: 55/105
K
HP: -10/50
SP: 20/40
Tsumetai
HP: 50/50
SP: 30/40
Former Assistant
HP: 40/200

DD Girl 1
HP: 185/400
DD Girl 3
HP: 245/400
DD Girl 4
HP: -110/400
DD Girl 5
HP: 155/400
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Tsumetai watched as the party was dismantled like an army falling one by one by one. ” Mega Man. I know your probably not in your right mind but we need you right now. That plan of yours has to work it has to. It's literally the only thing we have left. I know of your stories. I have heard of your battles. If you can snap out of it man.” Tsumetai honestly didn't know what to do at this point. He had a plan but it required the rest of the team who now lay motionless on the ground.

Tsumetai kept his distance from Mega Man so he wouldn't get shot. There was only one thing he could do. Slowly Tsumetai walked over to the DD Girls. ”Girls as you can see I stand here weaponless just wanting to ask a question.” He kept his hands in the air so they could see them. He stood in front of DD Girl 5 and hoped that Mega Man would fire at him or in his direction. ” Um anyone of you ladies know why you're here?”
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:31 pm

"We were sent here to destroy Mega Man for Dr Wily, and we shall succeed! We have an unstoppable combination!!" Mega Man knew this was risky, but he used the Ice Slasher on the fifth DD Girl, freezing her for two turns. I'm surprised that worked without affecting me in any way... "How dare you?!" The first DD Girl used Fire Soul on Tsumetai, dealing 70 damage, knocking him out, and spreading to Mega Man and the former assistant. "Oh, how the tables have turned..." The third DD Girl smiled and used Freezing Bubble Spray on Mega Man, freezing him for a turn. The former assistant smirked for a second. "What are you smiling about?! You are clearly going to lose!!" "Hah...you'd like to think that, wouldn't you? Wouldn't it suck if the entire team was back up?" The former assistant used Death Screamer, dealing 80 damage to the fifth DD Girl, and healing everyone on the team by 13 health. Dave stood up, gave a thumbs up to Mega Man, and shot the fifth DD Girl, dealing 40 damage. "I see what you are doing now..." I hope she can hang in there...we'll need the healing badly!
Mega Man [FRZ]
HP: 78/195
Units: 80/100
Dave
HP: 13/195
Fawful
HP: 13/115
SP: 55/105
K
HP: 13/50
Tsumetai
Former Assistant
HP: 23/200

DD Girl 1
DD Girl 3
DD Girl 5 [FRZ]
HP: 75/400
OCC: Seeing as you all are around the same strength at the moment, you can post in any order.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Mega Man was frozen but the others were back. At least for a little while. This was good for Tsumetai because now he could pull off a decent attack . ”Damn Mega Man. We will win this battle. K! Let's do it.” Tsumetai ran towards the DD Girls and used his Light of Redemption on DD Girl 5. Now K just had to follow up
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

K got up slowly after being revive and looked around and notice that they all got a sec wind, but quickly notice Tsumetai attack andex quickly flowed up by instantly dashing in front of DD Girl 5, K then did a Axe kick to the ground to lift the DD girls off the ground as the beam came down K dash around them in a circle to keep them trap, once the beam came in contact with them at the same time K aim his guns and started shooting and yelled "Redemption Blitz!" dealing 60 damage to all DD girls.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Fawful smiled. "Are you sure you will succeed now? If you are STILL sure, this attack will prove that I, Fawful, will be superior!" Fawful shouted at the DD girls, and turned into Dark Fawful and hit all the the DD girls for 30 damage with a black hole, which destroyed the 5th DD girl. Fawful grinned, but it quickly faded when he suddenly heard the mysterious man who was sending messages into his mind came back and started yelling stuff at him. He ignored it all. Fawful knew he would last another turn, even if one of the DD girls attacked him. He waited for someone else to attack, and he wondered if this was a winning battle or not.

Mega Man: [FRZ]
HP: 78/195
Units: 80/100
Dave:
HP: 13/195
Fawful:
HP: 13/115
SP: 5/105
K:
Tsumetai:
Former Assistant:
HP: 23/200

DD Girl 1:
DD Girl 3:
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 pm

"Well, this didn't go according to plan, but nevermind that! If the blue bomber is frozen, we must make sure to take this opportunity!" DD Girl 1 used Burning Mandala, hitting everyone for 60 damage, taking everyone but Mega Man out. "This is perfect!! The blue robot is the only one left, and he's frozen! He can't do anything!!" But then she noticed a problem. The fire had thawed Mega Man out. Mega Man smiled and used Fire Storm on the third DD Girl, dealing 40 damage and protecting Mega Man. "Ack! You little...wait, that was Fire Storm...he's invincible during this turn..." The third DD Girl finally realized Mega Man's true power. Mega Man could prevail through the toughest of situations. "So this is why Dr Wily has had troubles in the past..." "If you're realizing why Dr Wily has had troubles in the past, what makes you so sure he can grant you your wishes?" Mega Man coughed after finishing the statement, but the words struck the third DD Girl rather harshly. "...huh. Now that I think of it, it does seem rather silly, doesn't it? Nevertheless, we shall defeat you! Not for Dr Wily, but for Queen Beryl! You're power should be enough to revive her! If we defeat you, we can take your energy, and give it to Queen Beryl, who shall rise from the ashes and destroy this miserable planet!!" "Moon Healing Escalation!" "Why sister?!" A bright light shone on the former assistant, reviving him fully. He decided to pull a kamikaze, and pull off Dark Matter Explosion. "My job was to protect this place...and I have done just that..." The former assistant started to crumble into dark ashes. "Wait!! Why did you do this to yourself?!" Mega Man questioned the former assistant's motives, and he simply responded. "I'll finally be back with my queen..."

Mega Man teleported everyone back to the lab. "So I'm going to assume it went well?" Mega Man simply nodded. "Alright. This leaves one more robot master remaining: Air Man. He won't be easy to locate, as he is in the clouds. Mega Man, you could use Rush Jet or Beat." "Gotcha, Dr. Light." Mega Man nodded, smiled and went outside. He stared at the sky, turning black for the night time. Mega Man remembered how much pain that place caused him, seeing him destroy his friend accidently, and even being alone on the battlefield. The remaining DD Girl appeared before him. "I...I'm sorry for all the trouble we had caused...Dr. Wily truly is a cruel man, and we should have never agreed to his little 'deal' that he proposed to us..." "Hmm? Oh, that...just don't bring up that place again in a conversation, and I'll be good." "No...I must repay my debt. You had freed me from the will of that cruel man. I shall aid you for the upcoming fights." The DD Girl smiled, and started to hover. "Well, we going?" "Yeah. C'mon Beat! To the sky!!"
OCC: The next topic will be held in Sky Zone. If you want to continue assisting Mega Man, travel there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4