Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting For The Boat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Waiting For The Boat Left_bar_bleue130/130Waiting For The Boat Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Waiting For The Boat Left_bar_bleue120/120Waiting For The Boat Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Waiting For The Boat Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For The Boat   Waiting For The Boat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Fawful sat on the edge of the dock at Rouge Port as he waited for the next boat to come. "If my hovercraft didn't crash again, I wouldn't have to wait here. I would already be gone." He grumbled to himself. He decided that while he waited, he might as well take a look around the town and explore. he walked into the town. He was looking around when he saw a pipe. "Wouldn't hurt to go in, I guess." He thought, and he went inside the pipe.

He was in the Rouge Port sewers. He then had an idea. "I bet I can try and fix my hovercraft so I can leave now, instead of waiting a few hours for some boat that will not fit the fury of me!" Fawful thought to himself. He sat down and pulled out the hovercraft pieces out of his vaccum/backpack thing. As he tryed to figure out how to put it together, 2 mysterious figures came running and stole the pieces out of his hands! "HEY! COME BACK OR YOU WILL SUFFUR THE RATH OF MY FURY!" Fawful yelled and ran after them. Suddenly, a third figure came behind him and stole his vaccum/backpack thing! Fawful got even madder and chased after the 3 figures.

He finally caught them in a cornor in the eastern side of the sewers. He was about to catch them when suddenly, they ran, frightened. "Huh?" Fawful said, and he turned behind him. He then relized why they were so scared. A giant monster was standing behind him.
Back to top Go down

Waiting For The Boat
Page 1 of 1