Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Death Of K.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue50/50The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue40/40The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 am

K was sitting on a roof top looking at zombies walk the streets as their where no living soul in sight, some who made it was in hiding to survive and the other was just turn into zombies.
"Sigh, when is this going to ever end." K stated as he look up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue60/60The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Tsumetai made his way to the rooftop and pushed the door open with all his might and saw K. ” Hey look at this man. I found it on one of the zombies in the hallway.” Tsumetai handed the slip of paper over to K., Written on it was the number 3 followed by the message ” They're coming in 3.” Tsumetai looked at K and pat him on the back. ”I don't know what this means but I'm guessing something big is about to happen.”
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue130/130The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue120/120The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Suddenly, Fawful flew in on his hovercraft. "What is going on here, finkrats?" Fawful said to them as he landed on the rooftop. Fawful then noticed all of the zombies around him. "Oh... Well, zombies arn't too strong, are they?" Fawful said. A weak zombie with only hands and a neck climbed up the building and attacked all 3 of them, doing 10 damage to all of them. Fawful quickly attacked it for 25 damage, easily finishing it off.

"We can't stay here." Fawful said to them. "You both have vehicles, right? Well, now would be a good time to..." Fawful started to say before he got distracted by 2 weak zombies that had climbed up the on the rooftop. Fawful got prepared to fight.

Fawful:
HP: 115/115
SP: 105/105

K:
HP: 60/60
SP: 50/50

Tsumetai

Weak Zombie 1:
HP: 25/25

Weak Zombie 2:
HP: 25/25
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 am

K took the note from Tsumetai and reads it and notice what it said the K wonder if one of the 3 was Wesker, K then shook his saying no thinking about Wesler.
Suddenly K and Tsumetai hear a loud hovercraft showing up on the said of the buliding and Fawful getting out of it.
"Yes Fawful we have car but its not a good way to get around in cause our cars cause too much noise and will make more zombies come in their place, then we will get over run." K said too Fawful as he shoot one of the zombies in the head for 20 damage.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Tsumetai looked over at Fawful then the ground before speaking. ” Nice to know your here too. This mall is filled with-” before he could finish two zombies showed up and attacked them. K attacked the first one and Tsumetai swung his sword and sliced the arm off of the second zombie dealing 20 damage. This is not good. The roof was the last safe place in this mall. I guess we have to find a way to get to the garage. Any ideas?”
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue235/235The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Death Of K. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

"I've got an idea: let me handle this." Mega Man appeared behind them and used a Quick Boomerang, killing the both off. "I'm a robot. I can't turn. You guys on the other hand...use Rush's jet utility to try and fly somewhere safe..." Mega Man noticed a worried look on someone. "Don't worry about me. Again, these are zombies. I'm a robot."
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Fawful looked at Mega Man. "Good idea." Fawful said to Mega Man, and looked around. He couldn't see anywhere that was zombie-free, but then he noticed a small building a about not too far away(but not very close ethier) and saw that there was no zombies over there. Fawful turned around and looked at K and Tsumetai.

"We should at least try to go to that building over there for a while." Fawful said as he pointed at the strange building. "It seems as if there are no stupid zombies over there that are going to try to eat Fawful's epicly amazing brain. I'm also a bit curious." Fawful added on to his previous sentence, and he waited for them for a couple seconds to see if they would agree.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 pm

K look at everyone and laugh. " I guess ya'll don't know nothing about me, well these zombies was made from a virus you see, and me, my self is one of two people who body bond with this virus, and that's why I have super human strength and powers." K said as he looked around while they was still on the mall roof.
" We need to push our down stairs to the 4th floor since we are on the 10th floor." K said walking to the roof door.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Mega Man shortly came flying on Beat. "You shouldn't be too cocky..." Mega Man came with the group, and decided to prepare before what could be a bunch of fights bunched together one after another.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am

Tsumetai was glad to see Mega Man. Mostly because he was a good fighter. Not to mention he has a blast that could always clear out a lot of zombies. The empty building was their next destination. ”It does seem odd that one building is empty. You don't think the zombies are smart enough to set a trap and use weapons?.....No that would just be stupid. Let's go guys!!”
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Fawful looked at Tsumetai. "I agree with Tsumetai. We need somewhere to go before we start a bunch of battles. Anyway, why do we need to go on the 4th floor, K?" Fawful said, trying to get more details. Fawful took another look at the strange house over there. He knew that it would be a good option to go there, but why would they need to go to the 4th floor? Maybe there something important there? I really have no idea... Fawful thought, and he silently waited for K to give him an answer.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Tsumetai wondered himself what was on the 4th floor. Maybe it was something important that could save them or it could lead to more zombies. Zombies were already on the roof so it wouldn't be too far fetched to believe more of them could be on the floor below them. ”I have an idea. Me and Fawful can go over to the empty building. K and Mega Man can go to the 4th floor since they have virtually 0 chance for infection. We can meet up with you guys once we finish exploring the empty building. Deal?”
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Fawful thought about what Tsumetai said, and quickly nodded. "Sounds good to me. Not only would we get to go to both places, plus we would have someone to back us up if we run into a difficult enemie." Fawful said anxiously, as he wanted to see what exactly was in the building. He had a good feeling that something helpful would be in there, but he also had another feeling. The other feeling was that he knew that there would be danger, even if he didn't go to the house over there."I have a good feeling about it. We don't have too much time. We have to decide." Fawful said, and waited for them to respond.

Last edited by Fawful on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:36 am

K looked at Mega Man and nodded his head "Ok, me and Mega Man will make our way to the 4th floor and where we can me ya'll in the building. But remember don't make any I MEAN ANY Loud noise, cause you will make more zombies come." K then reach into his pocket and pulled out an ear piece and give it to Tsumetai. "We should be able to keep in contact with each other with this ok." K said with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 am

"Well, if we're going to clear them out, we might want to now...despite us not being able to be infected, they can still kill us. If we don't kill them now, more may come, overpowering us..." Mega Man dashed up to the 4th floor, spotting two zombies.

Mega Man
HP: 195/195
Units: 80/100
K

Zombie

HP: 50/50
Zombie 2
HP: 50/50
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

OOC: Sorry mega man where the 10th floor of the mall, we are aready at the very top that's why were going to the 4th floor to get the building
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

OCC: Whoops, then I guess I dashed down the stairs to the 9th floor? Razz
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 pm

A few minutes later, Fawful and Tsumetai reached the building. Fawful got to see the building up close, but to him, it looked like an ordinary house. He was having that same feeling as before though, but he wasn't uneasy at all. "You ready to go in?" Fawful said, but he didn't even wait for a response, and he walked in. Fawful thought that the inside would be like a regular house, but he was suprised to find himself incorrect.

The house was deserted and had no furniture at all. He saw several signs, some which looked like nonsense. One of them had a bunch of symbols, while another was a diagram of something. He wasn't sure what kind of person owned this house. Maybe they wanted to keep the room empty, since this was where people entered. They must be hiding something... Fawful thought, but instead of moving on, he decided to observe every part of the room.

There were a lot of cobwebs everywhere, so he knew that nobody had been here for a while. He couldn't seem to find any hidden things in the room. All that was in there were weird signs and 2 doors. His eyes then went back to the sign with all the weird symbols. He had no idea what they were. "Tsumetai, would you come and look at these symbols I found on a poster inside the house?" Fawful said, and then he redirected his eyes back to the poster and tryed to see if it made sense. To him, it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Once they arrived Fawful seemed anxious about going in. He didn't even wait for Tsumetai to say if he was ready or not. Still there was something weird about this.....building. More than just then just the fact that the place was empty in the middle of a zombie infested town. ”Something about this seems.....odd. It's to the point to where it doesn't even make sense. It's like....someone-” Tsumetai thought process was cut off when Fawful asked him to look at something.

Slowly made his way over to Fawful. He examined the symbol before speaking. ” What is this? Is it a....warning or a note or........” Tsumetai drew his blade and walked a few feet in front of Fawful. ”a distraction”... After he said that footsteps could be heard. Tsumetai took a huge gulp and twirled his blade. ” I hope you're ready for a fight.”

A huge beast punched the ground and it made both Tsumetai and Fawful stumble a little. Moments later the creature appeared in the middle of the room wielding a a rocket launcher and a distored face. ”Well can't say I didn't see this coming. We can do this Fawful.” The beast turned towards both of them and fired a rocket at both if them.

T-114
350/350
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 am

As K and Mega Man dash to floor 9 they both had spotted two zombies, as mega man slowed down to stop and fight K quickly dash over and grab mega men and dash past the zombies. " Sorry Mega man this is more like an stealth job for us cause we don't want to keep fighting them and keep making more of them come." K said as they made it to the other door leading down to the 8th floor " Wait did you notice that on that whole floor was just only two zombies." K said as be became worried "Ok I don't like the way this is going, let's just keep movint." K said as they dash thru a empty 8th and 7th floor as they made it to the middle of the 6th floor it was the same but a large foot step could be hear over the emptyness "I knew it, mega man get ready cause what's coming is not friendly." K said as he pulled out his guns and watch a monster like man appear dragging a big axe in his hand.

T-10 Axe Man
400/400
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am

It's like the DD Girls all over again... Mega Man thought quickly, and used Ice Slasher to freeze the Axe Man in for two turns.
Mega Man
Units: 70/100
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 pm

OCC: How much damage does the rocket do? I'll put down 15 for now...

Fawful quickly turned into Dark Fawful and shot a black tornado at the T-110 doing 45 damage. "He's not the most challenging monster we have ever faced. We shall dispose of him easily." Fawful said quickly, for they needed to focus on the battle. He knew that he and Tsumetai would destroy this beast, but he wasn't sure if they could do another battle after this. Fawful looked at Tsumetai. Fawful couldn't tell what exactly he was thinking, but he was most likely thinking that they would win.

However, we don't know exactly how strong he really is... Fawful thought, for he could have a 2nd, more powerful attack then just shooting rockets. He waited for Tsumetai, trying to see just how powerful the beast could be when it reacted to Tsumetai's next attack.

Fawful:
HP: 100/115
SP: 55/105

Tsumetai:
HP: 45/60

T-114:
HP: 305/350
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

OOC: 15 is cool.

Ic: Tsumetai looked at Fawful then at the beast. The two of them couldn't be more different from one another so it would be hard to real each other in battle. Still they had to do something. Fawful had already attacked dealing a, decent amount of damage to the creature. Tsumetai followed that with his double edge attack dealing 20 damage to the creature. ”This thing is tough.”

T-114 looked at both of them and put his rocket launcher down. After that he grabbed Tsumetai and threw him against the wall doing 15 damage. Then he turned his attention to Fawful. What appeared to be a smile shouted up on the creatures distorted face. T-114 opened his jacket and out of his chest popped two tentacles. He used them to slap Fawful twice doing 20 damage with each hit. Tsumetai who was still down watched the whole thing and yelled at Fawful. ” AIM....FOR ITS CHEST. THAT HAS TO BE ITS WEAK POINT!!”

Fawful
60/115
55/105

Tsumetai
30/60
30/50

T-114
285/350

OOC: Attacking it in the chest does double damage. Also Tsumetai will need one turn to get up. He can talk he just can't attack.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am

"Nice one Mega man, now we need to find a weak point." K said as he look at Axe man, k then aim his guns at axe man and shoot him for 10 damage " Damn this won't work, wait Mega man don't u have bombs or something like." said k as he grab his head in pain.

AxeMan/AxeMan
390/400
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Death Of K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Mega Man quickly switched to the Crash Bomb, planting it on the Axe Man. It will detonate on the next turn.
Mega Man
Units: 50/100
K

AxeMan
HP: 390/400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death Of K. Empty