Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue90/90*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue80/80*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty
PostSubject: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Alright. I'm tired of seeing this site die... I want to try and revive it and KEEP it alive. Who wants to help me? I'm not necessarily the most active (due to school) which is why I need help. If you want to try and dedicate some time to getting this site running again post here.

EDIT: And by revive, btw, I mean get more members, increase activity, etc. People still post but the forums are largely dead.
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue50/50*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue40/40*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't think advertising on the KHRP I joined is allowed, same with my Jedi Academy clan forum, so Idk if I will be much use.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue90/90*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue80/80*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm advertising on one of the forums I go on, it has alot of members hopefully will pick up a couple.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue235/235*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue100/100*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 am

Just by having members active had made Xalgon sign up (I think). Advertising may not be required, but will certainly help.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue130/130*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue120/120*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

I've tryed to get people on 3dsBuzz to join twice, but nethier try was successful. Gee, I even tryed Sploder last year...

Anyway, perhaps there is other ways to ethier get members or get old members to be active. Well, only Sonic knows the emails of all the people on this site(well, I know Mario's and Count Blecks, but those are the only ones on the site I know), so unless he somehow emails the old members from the site, email most likely won't work.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue235/235*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue100/100*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Knowing a user's email is not required. When you PM a user, a message appears in your email stating that you have a PM sent to you. No, the fault is in the user, if they don't check their email.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Xalgon
Xalgon

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue50/50*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue40/40*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Honestly, I came here looking up on what the hell a "Midna" was. XD
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue130/130*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Left_bar_bleue120/120*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Xalgon wrote:
Honestly, I came here looking up on what the hell a "Midna" was. XD

You looked for what Midna was at the right time Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive   *MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*MOVEMENT* Attempt to revive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: