Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue235/235The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty
PostSubject: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 am

The moon was shining high in the sky in the castle's court. In the court there was a lone figure, sitting down with a sad emotion. A shadow leaped at him, however the man made no attempts to dodge. "You hurting me is fine, but you shall not get anywhere close to Yuuki..." The man realized that the shadow was impervious everywhere except for the back at that moment. The man then saw a figure at the doors, but still made sure to have eye contact with the shadow. The shadow bared fangs and charged. The man managed to stop the shadow from colliding with him, but for how much longer? "If only I had all my strength still..." The shadow knew who this man was. This man was no ordinary man. This man was Kaname.
Kaname
HP: 100/100
???: 10/10

Shadow
HP: 20/20
Back
HP: 1/1
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue90/90The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue80/80The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Suddenly an energy bolt fired, hitting the shadow directly in the back. A silhouette stood still, cape wavering slightly, appearing like a superhero to the rescue.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue235/235The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Kaname smiled and now choked the shadow, killing it off. Kaname proceeded to drink blood from the shadow, making Kaname regain some of his strength. "I thank you for your assistance, and I am at the same time sorry for you having to view that scene. I am Kaname, and you've surely heard of vampires. You...are looking at one right now." Kaname licked the blood off his fangs, and turned to Proto Man. "What brings you to Cross Academy? This is supposed to be a peaceful place for both vampires and humans, but lately vampires have been trying to break that peace treaty. It's pathetic in every way. Yuuki thinks this as well, but she is currently located somewhere in this castle. She's a more recent vampire, so she may not know how to protect herself as well. I'm not asking you to come along, but..." Kaname turned to the castle and started to walk towards the castle.

Kaname quickly ran into three more shadows, that were of course more vampires. "You want to fight? Very well, I shall grant that." Kaname, having regained some strength, grabbed a shadow and threw it into a chandelier, dealing 90 damage. The other two shadows retaliated by each of them clawing Kaname, dealing a combined 80 damage. "You fools...you really don't realize what I'm protecting right now...you've never felt love, and you're making me suffer for it." Kaname got up quickly and barely avoided a third swipe.
Kaname
HP: 70/150
???: 15/15
Proto Man
HP: 90/90
SP: 80/80

Vampire
Blood Vampire
HP: 60/150
Vampire
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue120/120The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Suddenly, a small figure wearing a red coat-like thing entered on a hovercraft and pulled out headgear. The headgear shot out a green energy ball, hitting the Blood Vampire for 25 damage.

Kaname
Proto Man
Fawful
HP: 130/130
SP: 120/120

Vampire
Blood Vampire
HP: 35/150
Vampire
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:23 pm

"So...another figure shows up to help? Fine with me." Kaname ran so fast that it almost appeared as if he teleported behind one of the vampires. He grabbed the vampire by the neck and smashed him against the blood vampire, dealing 60 damage to each of them and killing the blood vampire. Must...wait until the fight is done...I'll be running too much of a risk of getting killed if I go for the blood now... One vampire quickly leaped at Kaname and clawed him, dealing 20 damage due to being prepared. The second vampire ran quickly, but not nearly as fast as Kaname, to Fawful and grabbed Fawful's headgear. He then shot a green energy ball at Fawful dealing 25 damage. The force to fire the energy ball forced the vampire to toss the headgear back to Fawful.
Kaname
Fawful
HP: 105/130
Proto Man

Vampire
HP: 40/100
Vampire
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue90/90The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue80/80The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Protoman briefly contemplated going electric before overcharging his blaster 2 times and eliminating the first vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

Kaname's fangs showed and he bit the other vampire, sucking all the life out of it. He lost 5 ??? in the process. He then went to the murdered Blood Vampire and drunk the blood, restoring more of Kaname's strength. "Nothing refreshes like a nice drink of blood..." They moved on and reached the center of the castle.

They then ran into a rather unique vampire. "No..." Kaname's eyes went wide of a split second and then they turned red, signifying anger and power increasing. "You've taken in Aidou to your side...for that, I'll kill all the intruding vampires!" Kaname stopped and thought for a minute. "Wait, no...that's not it...that's not Aidou. He swore alliance to myself, Kaname, during the first month we've met. This vampire seems to want me dead. Good, now I won't have to hold back." Kaname grinned and punched the vampire, dealing 75 damage. The vampire guarded during that time, turning Kaname's 75 damage to 25. The vampire then threw a bolt of lightning at Proto Man, dealing 50 damage. It split to Kaname and Fawful, dealing 30 damage to each of them. "Interesting...he also appears to have Aidou's abilities..." Kaname wondered if Yuuki was still safe and proceeded to wait for Proto Man's (and possibly Fawful's) move(s).
Kaname
HP: 86/200
???: 15/20
Fawful
HP: 100/130
Proto Man
HP: 40/90

Fake Aidou
HP: 275/300
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Left_bar_bleue120/120The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Fawful shot a green energy ball at the fake Aidou, dealing 25 damage. "This doesn't look too tricky..." Fawful mumbled to himself.

Kaname
HP: 86/200
???: 15/20
Fawful
HP: 100/130
Proto Man

Fake Aidou
HP: 250/300
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Kaname saw Proto Man was short circuiting. "Hmph, just a limitation of a robot." Kaname knew he had to go for a different approach. He then went for a drop kick, knocking the fake Aidou onto the ground dealing 40 damage. The fake Aidou sneered and jumped into the air. He then shocked the ground, dealing 40 damage to everyone, taking out Proto Man. "I told you that you didn't have to accompany me! And it's not like I can make robots stronger by turning them into a vampire, as you don't have blood." Kaname was looking doubtful and braced himself for anything else upcoming.
Kaname
HP: 46/200
???: 10/15
Fawful
HP: 60/130
Proto Man
HP: electrified/90

Fake Aidou
HP: 210/300
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Protoman short circuited for another moment, then suddenly went electrified at a reduced 10 SP (Lightning did 40 damage +10 SP= 50 SP), nullifying the electricity. He turned and overcharged his blaster 4 times and hit the Fake Aidou for 110 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 pm

"Huh, at least you came prepared..." Kaname went for the kill with vanishing. He then appeared right behind the fake Aidou and absorbed all his energy, using 5 more ???. He then drunk the blood to regain even more strength. "The green fellow seems to be struck with surprise, as he hasn't attacked at all...it's tempting to take his blood, but I'm not exactly sure if his kind of blood would be healthy for me." Kaname jumped up onto the ceiling and crawled along it, ending up on the top of the collapsed stairs.
*all SP/??? restored*

Kaname, after waiting for Proto Man and Fawful to get up, moved on to find seven level E vampires. "You pathetic beings...you practically beg for blood and will prey upon the innocent to get it...you disgust me." He snapped his fingers and forced part of the ceiling to cave in on three of the level E vampires, dealing 70 damage to them. Bits of the ceiling fell onto the others, dealing 10 damage to them. "Ah...it feels good to be getting strength back..." The three vampires who were hit with the ceiling head on were dazed from the blow, but the other four leaped at Fawful. Two of them reached Fawful, dealing 40 damage to him total. The other two were tossed away by Kaname, dishing out 40 damage to both of them. "That was close...it'd be better if I were the one attacking him as a pureblood, as then he'd turn into a vampire himself. He wouldn't just die from blood loss..." Kaname smirked and awaited for Proto Man and Fawful to make their moves.
Kaname
HP: 58/250
???: 20/20
Fawful
HP: 20/130
Proto Man

Level E Vampire
HP: 90/100
Level E Vampire
HP: 50/100
Level E Vampire
HP: 30/100
Level E Vampire
Level E Vampire
Level E Vampire
HP: 90/100
Level E Vampire
HP: 50/100
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Protoman overcharged his blaster 4 times and fired them at vampires 4 and 5, destroying them and damaging vampire 3 and 6 for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 am

"Hah...these vampires don't know what they are getting into..." Kaname blinked and threw a blade at the first level E vampire, killing it instantly. The first level E vampire exploded, making limbs fly and hit all of the other level E vampires for 50 damage to all of them, leaving just one level E vampire. The level E vampire foolishly leaped to Fawful and bit him, dealing the last 20 damage required to take him out.

"Gah...not good...so now we have two options. Wait until we find a revival item or I can revive him right now with a cost." Kaname stated as he lunged at the level E vampire that had taken Fawful out and threw him against the wall. He then proceeded to drink the blood from all the level E vampires. "Hah...my strength is increasing quickly. Good, it won't be long now..." Kaname turned to Proto Man to wait for a response from him. They could wait here if required, since it seemed as if no more vampires were coming at the moment.
Kaname
HP: 75/325
Fawful
HP: bitten/130
Proto Man
SP: 40/80
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Protoman thought on it. "Well, what do you mean by a cost? If it's nothing big then go for it; otherwise I suggest we move on and find a revival item, since they don't seem too uncommon."
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:20 am

"I guess some things are more important than others. I mean if I revive him on the spot, he will require blood as he will be a vampire." Kaname proceeded to pace back and forth, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

"Hmm, yeah let's find a revival item. " Protoman said, glancing warily at Kaname.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

"Ha ha...I figured that would be your answer." Kaname replied and they proceeded onwards into a dining hall. "There it is...a revival turkey." Kaname slowly approached it, as he knew that there would be vampires around. Sure enough, two hungry vampires and one level E vampire jumped down from the ceiling. "So I'll assume that there are still going to be other vampires..." Kaname quickly got some food (not the revival turkey) and ate it, restoring 70 HP. He then threw some kind of healing item to Proto Man, healing 40 HP.

After healing the group, Kaname grabbed one of the hungry vampires and smashed him into the level E vampire. The combo dealt 150 damage to the hungry vampire and 80 to the level E. The hungry vampire who was hurt went to grab food, while the other leaped at Kaname, landing right on him dealing a massive 100 damage. "You...are an annoyance..." The level E vampire clawed Proto Man, dealing 30 damage.
Kaname
HP: 45/325
Proto Man
HP: 80/90
SP: 40/80

Hungry Vampire
HP: 175/175
Hungry Vampire
HP: 25/175
Level E Vampire
HP: 20/100
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Protoman overcharged his blaster twice and destroyed Hungry Vampire 2 and the Level E vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Kaname simply grinned as he sprinted towards the hungry vampire and grabbed him by the neck. He then slammed him into a fallen pillar, destroying him instantly. "Those vampires have no brains..." Kaname tossed the revival turkey at Fawful, healing his HP fully. "He should be fine, as the revival turkey is a product of the day class, or humans as you would refer them to." Kaname quickly started to drink the blood of the hungry vampires, increasing his strength even more. "As a pureblood, I do not require blood. However, as my strength currently isn't at it's maximum, it's wise for me to absorb the blood of others." On cue, two more vampires appeared. "Hmm, they look a little bit more skilled. Still, they don't stand a chance."

Kaname sighed and noticed that both vampires had blades. He then grinned and spun at them. As he was spinning, he was able to grab the two blades and cut the vampires, dealing 120 damage to each of them. They looked at each other in fear and formulated a strategy. One vampire jumped into the air while the other ran at the duo at high speeds. The vampire on the ground grabbed Proto Man. He proceeded to throw him up to the vampire in the air. The vampire in the air slammed Proto Man down at Kaname, dealing 40 damage to Kaname and 60 damage to Proto Man.
Kaname
HP: 17/400
???: 25/25
Fawful
Proto Man
HP: 20/90
SP: 20/80

Samurai Vampire
HP: 80/200
Samurai Vampire
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 pm

(awww damnit)

Protoman fell down with a thunk, and got up slowly. He used the remainder of his power for a shot on the second vampire, dealing 60 damage and costing 20 SP.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Fawful, now at full health, shot a quick green energy ball at one of the samurai vampires, dealing 25 damage.

Kaname:
HP: 17/400
???: 25/25
Fawful:
Proto Man:
HP: 20/90
SP: 20/80

Samurai Vampire:
HP: 55/200
Samurai Vampire:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)   The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall Of Cross Academy (doesn't feature Mega Man)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Castle Town (20+ Posts)-
Jump to: