Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With the best of intentions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Zero

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue50/50With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue40/40With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

With the best of intentions Empty
PostSubject: With the best of intentions   With the best of intentions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:10 am

I check back on this site every now and again. Each time it hasn't changed. I enjoyed my time here when I first started, but then something happened. Fawful joined. Fawful, you are the most ignorant and bland roleplayer I have ever seen. I literally stack everyone else up to you to see how they pan out as roleplayers. You, sir, are the bottom rung. The scum at the bottom of the barrel. Everywhere you go to leave nothing but unsettling posts and disgusting excuses for English. One liners, random battles, inconsiderate shifts in RP direction. You have no regard for other people or the creativity that is roleplay. This is not just frustration, this is bottled up truth. The moment you joined, you sent the site down hill. I'm not kidding. You marked the very decline of this place! The best thing? You are still around and you haven't figured out why people haven't come back! IT'S YOU! I've been holding this back for so long and it really needs to be said. You want this site back as much as anyone who has any concern for it wants you gone. I honestly don't believe I am the only one who feels this way. Honestly I don't care how this comes off. I don't care if it is never read or if it bothers you in any way. I am simply getting it off my chest.

Good luck, VGM. You need to remove your cancer before you can get better.

With the best of intentions,
Zero
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue130/130With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue120/120With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: With the best of intentions   With the best of intentions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:18 am

Fascinating. Give me multiple examples next time, your grade is probably about a C+ or B- right now.

Alas, I no longer want to RP. I made many mistakes, especially in my earlier years when I was much younger than I am today, and I regret quite a bit of it. However, I want the site to keep running, and if that means never RPing ever again, I'm perfectly content with that. I owe it to the site that I at least attempt to make an effort to get people to pay attention to it someday.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue300/300With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
With the best of intentions Left_bar_bleue290/290With the best of intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: With the best of intentions   With the best of intentions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 11:55 pm

My man got told his English sucks and broke out the "Alas" lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the best of intentions   With the best of intentions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With the best of intentions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: