Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Knuckles is walking through Soleanna. "I wonder where Sonic and the others have been..." "Knuckles!! Wait up!!" Knuckles turned around. "TIKAL!!" Knuckles ran up and gave Tikal a hug. "It's been forever!" "I know!" Knuckles and Tikal starts to walk towards a large building they just saw. "So Knuckles, got any Emeralds? What about the Master Emerald?" "Sonic has the Blue Chaos Emerald, I have the Green Chaos Emerald and the Master Emerald." "And the other five?" "Eggman..." "Oh no..." Knuckles and Tikal sit down holding hands waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue765/765Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue755/755Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey Knuckles!!!!!! Hows it going! said Mario as he walked in the building with Luigi. Who are these people... asked Luigi nervously. It's ok their freinds of mine. said mario. So what are you guys doing here?
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm

"We are just trying to figure out how to get the Chaos Emeralds from Eggman..." Knuckles got up and walked towards Luigi. "Hm...Slightly taller...similar moustache.....same wardrobe with a different personality...You're Luigi, Mario's brother, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue765/765Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue755/755Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Yea! You know me!!! said Luigi. You may also call him Mr. Green. added Mario. So how many of the Emeralds does Eggman have? asked Mario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:26 pm

"Well, I have one, Shadow has one, and Sonic has one, so he has four..." "I nearly had one, but Eggman blasted me away before I could nab it..." Silver jumped down from the rafters in the ceiling. "Hey all, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Who's he? asked Mario. It's another hedgehog. said Luigi.

OOC: You can only have to Amigos at a time just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:32 pm

OOC: I know

IC: Silver pointed at his chest. "I'm Silver the Hedgehog!" Knuckles squinted at Silver. "Where have you been?" "Time traveling." Knuckles bowed his head in disbeleif. "You are going to erase our lives one day Silver...."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:36 pm

It's not the best idea to go and change time, just saying. said Mario. Well now that we have five people maybe we should try to sneak into Eggmans base and try to find the Chaos Emeralds. asked Luigi. Great idea!! What do you guys think? Should we try to get the Emeralds now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:40 pm

"We're up to it!" The three said. Silver opened a door with Psychokinesis. "My Psychokinesis skill will be a big help!" Tikal tranformed into Luigi. "My Tribal Transformation should help too, I could transform into different things to help!"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Woah it's me!!! screamed Luigi in surprise. Luigi moved his arm then Tikal did the same and he kept trying to see if it was a mirror intill he finally turned around to Mario and said. This is to confusing. Luigi she is just imitated your apperance she isen't a mirror. said Mario with a sigh. Well then where should we go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 pm

"I think I saw his base up on that hill..." "Then what're we waiting for?! LET GO!! Chaos Air!" Knuckles started to fly towards the hill. Tikal tranformed into Silver and Tikal and Silver started to fly towards the hill.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Mario and Luigi both turned into their Cape Forms and flew with the others. So whats the plan? I say we should probably try to sneak in instead of barging our way in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:58 pm

"Good idea..." The four landed. "I've got an idea..." Tikal said. "Let's use Chaos Control!" "Good idea!!" Knuckles threw the green Chaos Emerald to Silver and Tikal. "Chaaooooos..." "Chaaooooos..." "CONTROL!!" "CONRTOL!!" Time froze and they started to walk in. "Hurry, before Chaos Control ends!" Tikal said.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 am

Ok! said mario. Mario, Knuckles, Tikal, Luigi, and Silver all ran into Eggmans base. They kept running intill Chaos Control was about to run out, then they ran into a big door, closed it, and Chaos Control stoped. Phew... We made it. Yea. Hey! I see two of the Chaos Emeralds!!!! said Mario. I'll get'em!!! said Luigi anxiously. Wait Luigi it might be a trap!!!! screamed Mario, but it was to late. Luigi had already grabbed the two Chaos Emeralds and then Eggman came through the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:08 am

Silver and Tikal used Psychokinesis and grabbed the silver and yellow Chaos Emeralds. "ALRIGHT! NICE GUYS!" Tikal turned into Mecha Sonic. "Quick, you are all prisoners!" "Good idea Tikal!" "Brilliant!"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:11 am

Alright we'll come quietly. said Mairo a little sarcastically. Mecha Sonic (Tikal) brought the rest of the group out of the room and into a storage room to hide. Good idea Tikal now we can get out of here! said Mario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:15 am

"Yup!! Er, um, DR. EGGMAN, MOVING PRISIONERS TO EXICUTION HQ TO ELIMINATE THEM!" "Good Mecha Sonic..." Tikal took the four others to the back door. "Chaos...CONTROL!!" Silver teleported everybody to the building they were at.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:17 am

Alright that worked out great!!! said Mario. Now Eggman only has to left! Maybe we should just try to sneak in again tomorrow? Luigi suggested. How about it guys. You wanna rest? We've done alot for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:22 am

Mecha Sonic (Tikal) turned back into Tikal and fell over on a stack pillows. "I AM tired..." Silver sat down and Knuckles did too. "I'm beat, but Silver must be the most, he did alot!" "Yeah..." Tikal said while yawning. Silver fell back and was already asleep. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" "Hehe, I didn't know he snored..."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:27 am

Wow. He dosen't look like he would snoar. said mario with a slight chuckle. Well i'm going straight to sleep! said Luigi as he grabbed a pillow and jumped on a bench. I'll take first watch just incase they find us. said Mario with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 am

"Aaaaaalrighty then, I'll go next..." Knuckles said as he grabbed a pillow and layed down by Tikal.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:36 am

Mario stayed up for a while just sitting their. He started to get bored so he dicided to try and do something to keep his mind off of sleep. He went into Luigis backpack and grabbed a mushroom to eat. Then he sat down on a stool and started to eat. Man these are delicious!!! said Mario. Man i wish i packed more of these. said Mario. Mario heard a footstep. Who's their? said Mario cautiously as he grabbed his hammer. He stood their for five minutes and didn't hear it again so he went back to his watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:41 am

Knuckles walked up and grabbed Mario's shoulder. "My turn..."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:42 am

Thanks man i was about to fall asleep. said mario as he walked over to an open pillow and fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:47 am

Knuckles started to look around. "Man...." The three Chaos Emeralds started to glow as brightly as the sun. "OH NO! Someone will see!!" Silver woke up from the light. "Man...who turned on th-....uh-oh....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)   Chaos Emeralds (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Emeralds (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next