Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaze the Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Name: Silver

Name of Amigo: Blaze

Appearence of Amigo: Blaze the Cat 190px-Blaze06

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: Blaze Palm (A huge blast of fire shoots from Blaze's hand, 3 dice rolls)

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Hyper Kick (Kicks the opponent with huge force, 2 dice rolls)

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Spyral Manouver (Dodges all attacks for however many dots are on the die, the opponent must roll a die, if it is an even, they hit, odd, they miss)

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Arc of the Cosmos (See Silver's Arc of the Cosmos, hers is obviously pink)

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Burning Blaze (Blaze sets on fire and adds 5 to all of her attacks when in that form)

History with your Amigo: Silver and Blaze are close friends. Silver and Blaze grew up together and practiced on each other many times. After they got older, they went their seperate ways. After about 4 years, they once again saw each other when Sonic the Hedgehog made it's debute on the X-Box 360, and PS3.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Blaze the Cat Left_bar_bleue765/765Blaze the Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Blaze the Cat Left_bar_bleue755/755Blaze the Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:34 pm

I think you should make the spiral manuver a little worse edit it and ask again sorry. Also for Blazes form you could call it Burning Blaze like her actuall Super Form.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Oh, the way I heard it was Fire Cat
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Oh i thought it was Burning Blaze from Sonic Rivals.
Back to top Go down

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:58 pm

It probably is. My scource isn't very reliable, it's Link lol
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 pm

goku... how the heck do put pictures in the amigo posts?confused i was just going to put my amigo in my avatar...Neutral please send me a pm. if you know how.
Back to top Go down

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Mario wrote:
Oh i thought it was Burning Blaze from Sonic Rivals.
wrong it's just blaze the cat from sonic rush...oh i thought you meant her name lol!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 pm

No, I meant when she uses the Soul Emeralds like Sonic turns into Super Sonic. Also please do not double post.
Back to top Go down

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Cream,before you post your post with a pic in it put [IMG.] infront of the link and [/IMG.] behind the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blaze the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze the Cat   Blaze the Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze the Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-
Jump to: