Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Times

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Silver is riding around Emerald City on his Psychic Wave. "Man, things have been boring lately...Oh well, GRAVITY CONTROL!!" Silver started flying as fast as Sonic can run thanks to Gravity Control.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Tiny spins swiftly through the air, her pigtails flying like a helicopter. She lands not far from Silver to see him, or the blur of him, flying around. Randomly, she starts juggling an orange grenade, kicking it off her foot every so often.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Silver stops and sees Tiny Kong. "Who are you?" Silver asks.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Tiny puts the orange grenade back in her pocket, "Hi! I'm Tiny Kong. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 pm

"I'm Silver, Silver the Hedgehog!" Silver said. "Well, I'd like to stay and chat, but I gotta get to a race!" Silver jumped back on his Psychic Wave and started riding towards the Summit.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Tiny watches after Silver for a second before curiosity gets the best of her. Running off, she follows the trail of Silver, jumping into the air and twirling fast like before, making her way closer to him.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Silver notices Tiny and holds his hand out. "GRAVITY CONTROL!!" Tiny starts floating right next to Silver. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Tiny becomes a little dazed, shocked by the abrupt end of her spinning. Focusing her eyes again, she looks at Silver, "Hi! Hope you don't mind me coming after you, I get really curious sometimes..." She laughs a little and looks around, "This is weird... but cool at the same time. Kinda the way I fly, just less spinning involved."
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Silver nodded and pointed at his Arc of the Cosmos. "This can control gravity!"
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Tiny looks at the Arc of the Cosmos and back at Silver, smiling, "Cool! Where'd ya get it?"
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Raiden looked at the arc strangely wondering what it was as his higher commander

informed him to infultrate it. Affirmative. said Raiden as he

jumped into the strange arc.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue195/195Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue185/185Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 pm

OOC: Raiden, the Arc of the Cosmos is a small bracelet on Silver's wrist which allow him to control gravity...
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Hotsuma ran swiftly across the tops of buildings as Hibana, Ageha, Moritsune, and Joe followed close behind. They all stopped on one of the buildings and looked out across the city. "I don't sense any Hellspawn here...actually I don't sense any evil at all." Hotsuma said. "This place is actually kind of cool...hey Hotsuma, what do you say we take a break, we've been searching for a long time and we all need a vacation!" Hibana suggested. Hotsuma folded his arms and stood in thought. "It sounds like a good idea...what do the rest of you think?" He asked and turned to face them. "Sure! I'm up for a break! Hiba's right, we do need it." Ageha agreed. "It's agreed then, we will take a break." Moritsune nodded. Joe only nodded slightly then looked away. "If that is what you wish, then so be it." He said calmly. Hotsuma nodded again then took off his mask and pulled down his scarf from over his face. "A break it is, then." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Wes and Erica walk up behind Hotsuma and the others. "Well, if it isn't Hotsuma-Son..." Erica walked up to the 5 and examined them closely. "They look pretty tough..." Erica walked back to Wes. "...but not as tough as by big brother Wes!" Erica Finished.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Hotsuma looked at Wes and nodded slightly. "We meet again, good to see you're still in good health." Hotsuma said. Joe narrowed his eyes at Erica and reached for one of his chain scythes. Hibana elbowed him quickly then glared at him. "Quit it!" She whispered sharply. Joe scoffed and turned away from them. Moritsune snickered then looked back at Wes and Erica. "It is good to see you again, Wes, and it is nice to meet you as well Ms..." Moritsune paused and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue235/235Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue225/225Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:35 pm

"Hi!, guys!!" Tiffany ran up to Wes and stood behind him. "So... wat'cha doin'?", Tiffany asked with a wide grin. She then looks over to Ageha. "It's you! The one with the Cherry Blossom Storm! Thanks to you, my Cherry Blossom Clothing was a the bestest clothing of all Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto!", Tiffany said while looking at Ageha with sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Ageha looked at her in slight surprise and took a step back. "Umm...thanks, glad I could help." She said slowly then looked at Joe and the others and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 pm

"Aww... C'mon! I need more inspirations! And I wonder where Luca is..." Tiffany yawned and looked at Erica and then she looked back at Ageha. Then she looks at Erica again and then at Wes. "Hehe..."
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:28 pm

"Sorry, don't think I can help you with that...maybe Hiba here has some suggestions." Ageha said and nudged her. Hibana looked at her quickly then looked at Tiffany. "I um...s-sure, I guess I could help you out...what did you have in mind?" Hibana asked. Joe glanced over again then looked away. "She tries to act like she isn't interested...funny." He said. Hibana looked at Joe quickly. "Oh shut up, Joe!" She snapped. Joe snickered without looking at her. Hibana narrowed her eyes at him then looked back at Tiffany and smiled. "Ok, so what kind of help did you need?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:24 pm

"I need inspirations! New clothes! But I often get them in a battle...", Tiffany said and sighed.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:09 pm

"A fight? You mean like the one with Ageha and the dog? Well sure, I guess I can fight you, if it'll help, I mean." Hibana agreed. Hotsuma looked over at them. "Another fight? Looks like you two are getting pretty popular." He said. Hibana licked her tongue out at him then looked back at Tiffany. She took a few steps back then put her mask back on. "Ok, let's see what you've got!"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:13 pm

"Oooooooh! A battle! Maybe I should take notes for my final gym leader battle!" "You do that Erica...I'm gonna go over to...um...well...I guess I'll stay to watch a while..."
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:15 pm

OOC: You completely noticed that I changed, did you? xD
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue300/300Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue290/290Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Shadow is searching for sonic and stops

Last edited by Sonicandpokemon98 on Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue300/300Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Peaceful Times Left_bar_bleue290/290Peaceful Times Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Shadow walks to emerald town."cool lookin place"he said."it probably needs my company"a grin spreads on shadows face
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Peaceful Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times   Peaceful Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next