Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!

Go down 
+11
keira the wolf
Zexion
rayley9
chimchar
Protoman
Kirby
Bass (Forte)
Haru Glory
Kia
Mario
Ellis
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue195/195Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue185/185Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I asked Sonic about this, this is all just an example!

Ok, someone is in a topic right? And they say damn or Shoot. (Sorry, it's an example...)

You PM them and warn them that they are not supposed to be doing that, and they PM back "Screw you I can cuss if I damn well feel like it!" (Once again, sorry, it's just an example.) and continues to cuss. What do you do?

PUT HIM ON PROBATION!

This is when you go to the user's profile, click "ban this user", then it will say "(Optional) For a duration of Days" then you enter the blank and VOILA! the member is banned (on probation) for the amount of days you entered! What do you think?! (But only Admins can do this!) So now you all have something over you so you can start to behave more if you act out!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Yea Sonic has know about banning people for a long time now he just never did because he never thought it was necessairy. But it is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue195/195Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue185/185Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, Now he doesn't have to ban them, just put them on probation! I faced that same dilema...then I came up with probation!
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue235/235Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue225/225Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:14 pm

You keep saying the word probation. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Yea i know it's kinda weird... lol
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue235/235Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue225/225Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm

PROBATION!!! Ahh I just wanted to say that xD
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue80/80Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue70/70Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:31 am

PROBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ah i feel better now.hey can i be a mod or admin???????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue290/290Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm

first,admin is off your list!
second,to be a mod someone that was a mod had to at least be turned into an admin or left the site.Then you sign up in the mod sign ups.But you have been on the site not that long so even if one of those options did happen you might not get to be a mod
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue215/215Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue205/205Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 pm

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah, that's funny p.t.! but seriously, i've been on longer then some of the admins themselfs, and look at me, i'm the head mod, not an admin. so, i dont really thing theyd bump someone up from a member allllllllllllll the way up to an admin just like that. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:32 pm

Sonic, Kirby, Jesse, and I have been around since the very first day the site was created. On the first day Sonic was the only Admin and Kirby and I were Mods. Eventually Sonic let there be another Mod and made Jesse (Dante at the time) A Mod as well. Later Sonic made Megaman (Umbreon at the time) into a Mod to. Then Sonic made up the Head Mod rank and made me and Megaman (Luca at the time) into the two Head Mods. Eventually Sonic allowed there to be another Admin because he was going to be taking a lot of time off the site. So he made Admin sign-ups for the first time in the history of the site. I didn't sign up for Admin sign-ups because I didn't want to be a Admin yet so Megaman (Again, Luca at the time) Became an Admin. Eventually when Sonic took his break from the site Megaman stoped going on. (Because Megaman, Luca at the time, didn't have internet access for 5 and a half months.) So Kirby, Jesse, and I obviously couldn't hold the site together because we were only Mods and we couldn't go into the Admin panel and upgrade the site. After about a month Sonic came back to the site and instantly tried to bring it back. He re-opened Admin sign-ups and I decided to sign-up. At this point Sonic made me and Jesse into Admins and Kirby into the one and only Head Mod. Afterwards Sonic got the site back up and running although it hasn't been as active as it once was. In this time VGM almost died a second time, but again Sonic kept the site going. Finally, and much more recently Megaman (Lucas at the time) Returned to the site and told us about why he wasn't able to go on in that large gap of time. Then Sonic re-opened Moderator sign-ups and this is where Lucario and Yoshi (Tails at the time) became Moderators. Then a little while later Sonic opened sign-ups for one more person, and the last Moderator was Jet. (Lloyd at the time)

The reason I said this very brief history about the ranks of certin users is to help explain to you how and why each member has the rank that they have today.
Also, I got board so I wrote a big explanation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue90/90Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue80/80Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 pm

didn't you already post that Mario? also I am going to post this site on a forum I've been going on for a while now and has a lot of people. I'm on that forum alot and it's the same forum I put in the advertisement part. That is a reason I'm not on as much but I try to find as much time for each as possible. I also have other things I do all the time so I try to find time here. even though I don't really get on here much I look at all the posts when I am here to get caught up. When the mod sign-ups open back up, I am going to sign-up. I have been here for a while and I think I have a better chance because I don't think I've broken a rule. For a while anyway... Back to the forum, I will try anyway...
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 pm

If you want to sign-up to be a Mod sometime then you'll need to go on more then ever and keep up-to-date with everything. I know it can be hard for you to get on the site when you have so much to do (Myself included) but becoming a Mod is a committment that you need to keep.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue90/90Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 pm

that's also why I said I try to keep as much time on here as I do the others Razz
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue40/40Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm

am i the only one whos seen xXxElectric FeelxXx's humor?
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue70/70Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue60/60Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Yes Chimchar,u probably r. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue40/40Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 pm

I wouldn't doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 pm

i think mods are cool i can't wait till i sign up to be one and i hope my character is approved and my friend alexa is approved and also i think its funny alexa and one of my characters have the same name roars im a wolf hehehe
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

You need a lot of posts and go to this site often to become a mod.

But mod positions are not up at the moment, we need more people to join this site

Hi Keira, my name is Netko......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey netko. How are you making these images?
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

I make these using sprite sheets, look them up on google and i edit them using MS Paint
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

i knew that i need more posts i think it helps roleplaying which me and my sis alexa are awesome at hehehe
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I Could try making some pixel art for ppl

But they won't be as good.....
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue290/290Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Lol,i am a spriter XD

And keira,you need to be on more and be able to know the rules and help new people

I was a mod,but everyone got demoted early 2009
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey storm. What's a good sprite site?
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm

themysticalforestzone.com
Spriters-Resource.com

If the 2nd link isn't correct,search Spriters Resource on Google,Yahoo,etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!   Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probation!! ALL PLAYERS READ!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Site Rules :: The Rules-
Jump to: