Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Change! Luca -> Lucas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue235/235Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue225/225Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Template

Name: Lucas

Good or Evil: Good

How do you look:

Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Lucas

Strengths: Psychic Powers, the weak minded and Co-op

Weaknesess: When losing friends

Homeland: Nowhere Island

History: Lucas was sleeping one day in his house. Sleeping... sleeping... and sleeping... Until his friend Claus knocks on the door and yells: "Claus: Lucaaaaaaaaassssss!!!! How long are you going to sleep? Come on, get up and play! Hurry up! Drago brought his kid with him. He's so cute. Hurry up!!!" Lucas stands up and looks into the mirror. He says to himself: "Bedhead. Same as always." Lucas goes down the stairs to the living room and sees his mother, Hinawa. She says to Lucas: "Good morning, sleepyhead. Claus has been up for a while. He's off playing with Drago." Lucas then said Good morning to Hinawa. When Lucas reached the door, Hinawa says: "You're not going out to play in your pajamas, are you? Go upstairs and change." Lucas then went back to his room and changed clothes. Once he went outside, he saw Alec. "Hey, our late riser is finally up. You're going home today, aren't ya? It's gonna be lonely around here.", Alec said to Lucas. Lucas went more to the south to find Claus and Drago. There was an ant at Lucas' feet. It looked like he might step on it, so he needs to turn back. He then sees a frog. The frog was talking! Lucas was shocked. "A tale is formed from a range of memories. Memories recall other memories and yet others are formed anew. If you don't set down your memories, you'll forget them. So, please tell me all your memories up till now." Lucas told the frog of all what he has done in the morning where he woke up. Then the frog says: "Be careful. And say hi to the next frog for me." After that Lucas went more to the East and found Claus playing fighting with Drago. Drago is a big Dragon who is very nice. Claus won against Drago and says to Lucas: "Man, I'm beat. I've been play fighting with Drago and his friends all morning. Lucas, you should play too. Try to hurl yourself at Drago." Alec then suddenly rushes in and tells Claus: "Claus!! Lucas doesn't know about hurling yet. Lucas, form in your mind an image of something like a B Button. Now, hold it for a little while and then release. That is how you DASH. Claus! Show him how it's done." Lucas watches how Claus rushes and hurls at Drago. "Now it's your turn, Lucas. Give it a shot. But you'll never be able to do it with such a scared look on your face. Let yourself go limp. Release the tension in your shoulders. Relaaaaax, relaaaaax!", Alec said to Lucas. Lucas was scared a little bit like Alec said with the scared face. Luca tried it out and knocked down Drago. Claus then says: "The harder you bump into Drago, the happier he gets." "MOVE IT!!!" Lucas, Alec and Claus heared a strange voice. "Move it, move it, move it, mooooooooove it. Okera coming through! I heard you all fighting. You got to let me in, you gotta. I'll knock you all to the ground. Try and stop me and I'll make you eat it, punk!" It was a creature named Okera. Okera then battled Lucas and Claus. Lucas and Claus beaten Okera with soooo much ease. After the battle Okera says to the both of them: "Wow, you had more bones than I thought. You can be my sparring partner any time. However, the next time be in the big stadium, Cricket Hole. I look forward to it...brother." Okera then rushes away. After that Hinawa came after Okera can't be seen anymore. She says: "I stepped on a cricket and saw the cricket rush by me. I wonder if he'll be ok... Everyone, time to eat. Today is Lucas and Claus's favorite, Lasagne." "Yes! Lasagne!", Claus said with a big smile. Lucas and Claus then rushed back home. "Alec you should come too." "Ok..." Then Hinawa went away. "I'm wondering... why that cricket called Lucas 'brother'... hmm... Hey wait! Don't eat all the Lasagne without me!" Alec said rushing to Lucas's house. Back at home, Lucas, Claus, Alec and Hinawa had a great meal. Hinawa then went out of the house. Lucas and Claus wondered... why she went out without saying anything...
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue765/765Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue755/755Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Everybody has changed there charaters lately. I feel left out. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue235/235Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue225/225Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm

You should be happy that Kirby hasn't changed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue765/765Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Left_bar_bleue755/755Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Yea Kirby is way to cool of a character to give up.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:17 am

You changed once too! >.<
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:39 pm

I know but i mean recently like in the past month or so.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Ohh OK xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Change! Luca -> Lucas   Character Change! Luca -> Lucas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Change! Luca -> Lucas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: