Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jak's final smash training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak
Jak

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue70/70Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue60/60Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Jak's final smash training Empty
PostSubject: Jak's final smash training   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:32 pm

"nice place now where's mario i need that training" Jak thought to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Im new...   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Can anyone Help me um.... find out how to use this website O.o
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue300/300Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue290/290Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Jak's final smash training   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Excuse me,you have to have an approved character to post here
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue215/215Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue205/205Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Jak's final smash training   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Gosh Jet, what did she just say? She doesn't know that she can't post here! I'll help 'ya! pig Well, first of all, did you read the rules yet? If not, then go to the "Index" then go down until you find "Site Rules" then click on "The Rules" and read the posted things in there. For fighting rules, click on the one just below "The Rules" called "Fighting rules". If you need further help, I'll pm you asking. Do you know how to read pms? Well, if not just click on the "Message" button at the top. Hope this helps! pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue765/765Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Jak's final smash training Left_bar_bleue755/755Jak's final smash training Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Jak's final smash training   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 am

Thank You for helping with clearing things up Kirby. Smile Jet, you did sound kind of harsh because you need to remember she said "Can anyone help me um.... find out how to use this website" She basically said she needed help with her creation and getting adjusted around the site. I would help you out but Kirby has been doing a great job lately so I think I'll let her handle everything.
Keep it up Kirby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jak's final smash training   Jak's final smash training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jak's final smash training
Page 1 of 1