Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marth's Sites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 pm

First off, I own the origional Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying site now. I used to be just a member but when the old admin deleted it, I recreated it with some of the old admins. Kingdom Hearts Trinity Then I have my remake of the site, with more of my own ideas in it (just started, few members) Kingdom Hearts 7. and last but not least I have a video game combo site: Ultima RP I wouldn't mind creating a huge partnership between ALL of my sites and this one. But that is up to the owner of this site.

Last edited by Marth on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Marth's Sites Left_bar_bleue765/765Marth's Sites Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Marth's Sites Left_bar_bleue755/755Marth's Sites Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Hmm... Partner sites. I'm not sure... But if anybody has an opinion about this please PM me to give me some help here. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 am

Well... I think that Kingdom Hearts Ultimate is kinda' the same thing as Kingdom Hearts Trinity... And I think the same thing for Ultima RP. Except, this site is a lot like VGM. (Video Game Maddness) Both seem just like sites that are like the two, but not quite as good as VGM and KHT. Although the idea of partner ship with KHTrinity would be something to think over. Sorry if no one agrees with me I'm just saying what I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:51 am

I like Mario's idea. and on another note, khu is now called kh7. Kingdom Hearts VII (7) It has been much revamped since you last looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm

So you have two sites now? I checked khVII and khtrinity and they are both up. So, which one is going to be the main site?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:23 pm

My guess would be KHT, also is the partnership still open? I'm more towards taking it now.
Back to top Go down

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Sure. Although kht is no longer running it's been changed into Eternal Chaos lol we changed the name as it has almost just as many custom worlds as canon.

Eternal Chaos
Kingdom Hearts VII

Ultima RP is gone. I think. I haven't been there in Ages. I'm making a new site though. One entirely based on custom stuff. No KH, no Naruto, no Brawl, no nothing. Completely custom characters, custom worlds, custom stuff everywhere. xD
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Well.... Sonic posted this almost half a year ago. You should really ask Sonic again before thinking there is a partnership here. I go on Eternal Chaos and I don't know why it's exactly the same thing as KHT but you just changed the name? Also, as I've asked before, I'm Cloud on EC (KHT) and it still says I'm banned from KH7 although I've never made an account on it. I think that's really odd how it won't let me go on. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Well i have no banned IPs or Email addresses, so I dunno what's wrong there. If it still won't let you then the only way I can think of getting in is through vtunnel o0;

and btw, the new CUSTOM rp site i made (still isn't entirely finished)

is located here: Dawn Of Legends
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm not sure if I'm gonna take the partnership now. KH- er.... Eternal Chaos seems different than it used to be... Gimme a couple of days before I decide.
Back to top Go down

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Sonic wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm gonna take the partnership now. KH- er.... Eternal Chaos seems different than it used to be... Gimme a couple of days before I decide.

You got that right. Admin Alex Kimura is basically now in charge of Eternal Chaos. The site became too different for my liking, so I handed him the rights to do whatever he wants, but I have the rights to undo it if I choose. I don't really go there anymore though lol
I focus mainly on khvii and dawn of legends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marth's Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marth's Sites   Marth's Sites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marth's Sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Advertisement-
Jump to: