Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue195/195Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue185/185Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)   Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Name: Jesse Anderson

Good or Evil: Good

Game: Yugioh! GX Tag Force 2

Appearance: Avvy...

Strengths: ......stuff......

Weaknesess: ......other stuff......

Homeland: North Academy...

History:
Similar to Jaden Yuki, Jesse has possessed the ability to communicate with Duel Monster spirits since he was a child. His spirit partner is Ruby Carbuncle, whom he affectionately nicknames "Ruby". Although Ruby is seen most frequently by his side, Jesse considers all his monsters a part of his "family", for they themselves selected him as their master

(ONCE AGAIN, NO SPOILER....okay...NOT MANY SPOILERS)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue765/765Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue755/755Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)   Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 pm

I think you've literally changed ten times.... lol! Approved! (Even though your history is pretty short but I can understand your annoyance from swithching so much. Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue195/195Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue185/185Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)   Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 pm

lol (Can u go to the chatbox?)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue765/765Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Left_bar_bleue755/755Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)   Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 pm

(Okay! I'll be right there.)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)   Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse Anderson (Mkay, I'm tired of these so Ima sticken xD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: