Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too Real to be a Dream...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue195/195Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue185/185Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Too Real to be a Dream... Empty
PostSubject: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 am

I had a freaky dream...and I'm about to cry right now. Not because I'm scared, but because I'm sad...

I had a dream that I somehow knew found out Apollo Justice is REAL and became like best friends with him, and I don't remember how, but something tragic happened and he died and me and Trucy were crying our eyes out like something in a movie. I still to this moment feel like crying...I have no idea what it was about, but it was like I really DID lose a best friend...I don't know why but I feel depressed because of it. Like I said...it's just too real to be just a dream...

PS
Trucy = Apollo's Sister

PPS
Lawl
Too Real to be a Dream... Alex_T
Yes, I made and animated that
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue765/765Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue755/755Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm sorry but... I don't know who those characters are. Embarassed But I'm guessing they're from the Phoenix Wright games.
I'm sorry you're sad though. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue765/765Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue755/755Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:32 pm

Wow, that's pretty odd that a dream would be vivid and actually cause you a lot of saddness... I hope your alright.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue195/195Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Too Real to be a Dream... Left_bar_bleue185/185Too Real to be a Dream... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm afraid it might mean something for the future...for instance, I have a friend that WAS my best friend and I haven't seen him for 2 weeks and he has a sister...but then again, he's not really my friend anymore.

Still, I think I may have to go to a doctor about this...it's so bizzarre
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Well I hope it turns out alright. If you really think it's serious then maybe you should see a doctor. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Real to be a Dream...   Too Real to be a Dream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Real to be a Dream...
Page 1 of 1