Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something like Aster's Dream Topic

Go down 
+2
Bass (Forte)
Kia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue235/235Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue225/225Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty
PostSubject: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:14 am

As I read Aster's topic which was: Too Real To Be A Dream...
I remembered 3 dreams of mine, which where too real to actually be one.
Dream #1: I was living in a peaceful city which I don't know about and probably doesn't exist. I had 2 close friends... they were too close in the dream... one day the news (in the dream) said that a virus will infect 2 random person. But when it doesn't infect anyone, it will destroy the world. (I know... strange, huh?) And the infected persons... were my tooooooo close friends. They died after that... I was so sad. As I woke up from my dream. I touched my face, it was wet. And it can only be one thing. Tears...
Dream #2: I dreamed about myself again, in an academy named Bell Liberty Academy. It's nickname was BL Academy. And BL also means "Boys' Love"
I woke up one morning and went out of my room. I went to breakfast with my closest of all friends, Keita. My heart always pounded when I'm close to him, even though I don't like like guys. We then went to our lessons after that. After the lessons, I met up with him again in the academy's garden. My heart pounded again and I wished it would stop. He just walked up to me hugged me and said: "I'll take you away from that woman, which you will be together in the future..." He then tried to kiss me. (YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! KISS ME!!! A GUY!!!) But before his lips touched mine, I woke up. I was like yuck as I woke up. But as I can remember in the dream, I was in love. Gah... In the dream world in love and in the real world disgusted...
Dream #3: I can't clearly remember what happened but I was in an extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely bad mood after I woke up from dream #3...
I hope dreams like that wont come in the future again...
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue300/300Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue290/290Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 am

The second dream was....errrr.......creepy
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue235/235Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue225/225Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 am

Its not my fault! D:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue195/195Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue185/185Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 am

Hm...that is wierd...Either way, I still feel crappy today. I saw a picture of Apollo and I think I felt a tear T-T

I've had a dream like the second one, but it wasn't so wierd with me (You have to know what I'm talking about to get it, PM me if you don't know)
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am

Oh darn... the 2nd Dream came again. Well this time he kissed me... and I was enjoying it. Wdf is up with that D: I think that's it. I stayed up to 9AM so the dream was short. And somehow I wish that dream would come again. @.@
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue765/765Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue755/755Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Er...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yeah.................................................................................................................................................................................................
Creepy.....
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue215/215Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue205/205Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Shocked That's a little..................................ew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue765/765Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue755/755Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Wow....... That's, really.............. Odd... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue195/195Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Something like Aster's Dream Topic Left_bar_bleue185/185Something like Aster's Dream Topic Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:26 pm

That is a little odd, but I don't care, I have dreams very similar to that and feel myself in the same situations, wake up thinking "Nooo...go back to sleep and continue the dream!!" These things always happen. Not trying to upset you over this, but this might mean something. PM if you don't know what I'm talking about. Like I said though, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something like Aster's Dream Topic   Something like Aster's Dream Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something like Aster's Dream Topic
Page 1 of 1