Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue195/195The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue185/185The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Link was walking towards the exit of Hyrule Temple when he looked to the right and saw a bunch of bricks and one with a flashing question mark in the middle. "That's new...I wonder what that is?" Link walked over to the box and swiped it with his sword and an elf hat that looked blue came out of the box. Link jumped to the hat and touched it. All of a sudden, he turned into Zora Armor Link. "What the..."

OOC: In this topic, nobody knows the other (Except people like....say Luigi and Mario, and Zelda and Link.) and this is basicaly how the site came to be. This is the story that mixed our dimensions into Super Smash Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue765/765The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue755/755The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:30 pm

OOC: I think that is a very good idea!!

"What am I doing here?" Sonic wondered as he looked around the unfamiliar area. "The last thing I remember was a bright light and then..... Nothing....." Sonic then noticed a strange figure in the distance. While Sonic was running toward the figure he yelled "Who are you?" as he finished the sentence he was face to face with the strange elven figurre.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue765/765The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue755/755The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Who are you guys? Mario said as he walked toward everybody confused. I was just eating the biggest plate of lasagnia then after that i dont know how i got here?
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue215/215The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue205/205The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Kirby fell out of the sky aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! and landed right on top of link. Sorry who ever u are, hey, who r all of u ppl? Also, y aren't i at the buffet any more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:10 pm

"Who are you puffball?" Sonic said as he narrowed his eyes staring at the pink bubblegum like creature. "Your pretty clumsy aren't you?" Sonic finished with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue195/195The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue185/185The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Link looked at everybody confused. "What in the world happened here?" Link looked around as he saw a tomato with an "M" on it, and he saw boxes with "!" and "?" on them. He saw these little boxes that looked like a static TV screen (a.k.a. the things on the Sonic the Hedgehog 1 2 and knuckles). "I've never seen any of these things before...." Link looked at all the strange characters that just appeared. "Hey, I'm Link, and this is Hyrule. Who are you three?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 pm

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" Sonic said staring up at Link with a thumbs up. "But what exactly is Hy...Rule? I've never heard of it.... I don't even know how I got here.." Sonic said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue215/215The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue205/205The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:08 am

hi! im kirby, the popstar star warrior! so this is pie-rule, huh? kirby said as he looked around. if thats so then weres all the pie? and im starting to get a little suspicious of u link. how do u know what this place is? and how did u get here? huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:14 am

It's 'A-me-Mario! and i thought i was in the Mushroom Kingdom not a Hyrule? said Mario puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 pm

"Kirby," Sonic said while staring at Kirby with narrow eyes, "He said Hyrule, not Pie-Rule." Sonic turned to Link "Link, but Kirby does raise a good point how did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Link shook his head. "I've lived here my whole life..." Link knew right away that something had altered the dimensions...but what? Link pointed at the Boxes with "?" on them. "Which one of you do those belong to...and those..." Link then pointed to the static Sonic boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:11 pm

"Those," Sonic pointed at the static boxes "Are Mine," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm

"Hm......" Link thought for a moment. He pulled out his Ocarina and played the Song of Time. Link transformed into Young Link (is that ok?) and looked around. "Ok....This is wierding me out...how did our dimensions get mixed?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm

And the "?" mark boxes are mine. said Mario.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:17 pm

I dont know? said Mario confused.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 pm

OOC:That would go under forms, and you havent made ur ocarina yet (Plz do that soon) But I'll let u do it right now, but this is a 1 time deal.

IC:"WOAH!" Sonic screamed "What the heck happened to you Link" Sonic finished as he stared at Link astonished.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 pm

"I used the Ocarina to play the song of time and turn into my younger self..." Young Link changed back into normal armor. "Well.....I guess we oughta-" A loud crash interupted his sentance. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Young Link yelled pulling out his sword.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Woah your shorter then me! said mario very confused.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:23 pm

I dont know. said Mario grabbing his hammer. lets go see.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Sonic looked around for a source of the noise. "Hmm..." Sonic said "I don't see anything..."
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Young Link walked cautiously towards the exit. When they all got there, Ganan, Bowser, Eggman, and King De-De-De landed on the ground waiting. "GANANDORF!! And do these other three belong to you all?" Young Link said jokeingly. "Just try and fight us you'll only lose..." Ganan blurted. "But for now, we have to leave..." The four villans disappeared in a dark mist. "Uh.....Ok?"

OOC: You control your villan
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:29 pm

"What was that.." Sonic said "What could Eggman be doing here...."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:30 pm

OOC:Ok thx.

Huh.... That was different. I thought Bowser was at his castle ordering a ten corse meal. Mario said with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:34 pm

"What happened."Sonic started "It seems the three of us and our enemies have came here along with us..." Sonic said. "Eggman must be up to something. Link have you found any gems of any kind (Chaos Emeralds) Eggman is always after them."
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:34 pm

"So.....they are all of our enemies together? Must be the worst part about dimensions mixing....Oh and no, I haven't seen any unusal stones..." Link pulled out his Ocarina and played a rather sad, yet exciting song. Everybody was curious. Is it magic? Where'd he get it? How did that happen? Thos questions rushed through their heads as Young Link transforms into Link again.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next