Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luigi's Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Luigi's Mansion Left_bar_bleue50/50Luigi's Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Luigi's Mansion Left_bar_bleue40/40Luigi's Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Episode One: The Quest That Never Meant to Be

It was a drak and spooky night as Luigi ventured through a dark path. A few crows were perched on a dead tree, crowing to the strange fellow as he passed along.
The plumber checked his map and saw the beautifully illustrated mansion on the page to check to see where he was. He looked up and...well, he was there, but it wasn't as he expected. Lightening flashed as he gazed at the dark and mysterious building.
He continued to walk along, flashlight in hand, shaking with each step that he took. He reached the top of the stairs and opened the door...slowly...it creaked a little as it swung open and he crept in, saying a scared "hello?" There was no answer except for the image of a shaking, little toad. Luigi walked over and tapped the poor mushroom on the shoulder.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Toad cried and fell over on his back side. Luigi couldn't help but snicker to himself.
As Toad looked up at Luigi, he smiled.
"Luigi!!!!!" and he jumped to give him a big hug. Luckily, Luigi dogdged the somewhat harmless attack and Toad fell once again. He climbed to his feet and began to speak.
"I'm so glad you're here! Princess Peach had sent me here to look for Mario!" he explained.
"Mario?" Luigi asked.
"Yep! He disappeared a few days ago to check out the mansion but was never to be seen again. So then the Princess asked me to come and find him."
"Mario...disappeared?" Luigi said in a shaky voice.
"Yeah! And I looked all over but couldn't find him when all of a sudden ghosts came and attacked me!" Toad continued.
"WHAT????????!!!!!" Luigi cried and fell backwards.
"Luigi! You have to save Mario! He's in there and we have to get him out!!!! I don't know where he is, but you gotta find him!!!!!" Toad said, tears forming in his eyes. Luigi sighed.
"Why can't you do it?"
"Um...uh...you're his brother," Toad said and folded his arms. Helplessly, Luigi had to accept the task.
Suddenly, the mansion began to shake. It trembled and then...a voice bellowed.
"WHO DARES DISTURB OUR REST??? WHO DARES STEP INTO THIS MANSION????? LEAVE! LEAVE!!!!!!! NEVER COME BACK...IF YOU WANT TO LIVE..." the shaking stopped and Luigi was shaking worse than Toad...

"Well, Professor, thanks for this...vacuum...and explaining things to me," Luigi said, stepping outside of Professor E. Gadd's Laboratory.
"Luigi, remember what I told you...beware in the darkness...catch those ghost paintings and make sure not to get scared..." he said.
"Right, Professor!" Luigi said and off he went, skipping to the mansion, on the quest to save his brother...

End of Episode One.
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Episode 2: An Encounter With Some Ghosts

Luigi stepped through the mansion doors and looked around with his flashlight beaming the objects in the foyer. He walked up a case of stairs and tried several doors, calling his brother with a shrill cry of "Maarrrrriiioooo!!!!" Yet, there was no response but a strange creaking sound after he called his brother's name. Then, Luigi tried another door and...viola! It opened. He walked inside, his flashlight surfacing the room. The light shone onto a potrait hanging on the wall that somehow...we don't know why, but...it resembled Luigi.
"Strange," he saaid to himself, a little scared. But suddenly, there was a rumble. And then candles flickered with a scary violet color. Luigi fell to the ground in horror and backed away from the picture.
"Marioooo!!!!!" he cried again, keeping his flashlight on the portrait.
Then someone or something spoke.
"Heh heh. You don't belong here, plumber boy. You have come and disturbed our rest. You have interrupted our sleep. You have come into this mansion and made so much NOISE!!!!" the voice explained. "You are not wanted here. And you will pay..."
Suddenly, an orange colored ghost appeared before Luigi, making a funny face and taunting him.
"Ha haaa!!! That's right ya green colored overall amn! You're gonna pay for comin' here! Prepare for your doom!!"
Luigi gave another cry and ran around the room, trying to get away from the ghost. But then, the cunning man himself, remebered about the Poltergust 3000 hanging from his back and all of the interesting moves and abilities that the professor had shown him. Luigi flashed the ghost with his flashlight and it shone its heart.
"W-w-what???" the ghost replied. "What's going on?" Luigi laughed and turned on the vacuum, pulling the ghost into his machine.
"Ha ha!" Luigi siad, bringing the ghost in.
"You'll...never...get awaaaayyy...with...th--" and the ghost was pulled into the vacuum.
"Yeah! Take that ya ghost!" he said and gave himself a pat on the back.
But, to his surprise, the fun hadn't ended yet. More ghosts appeared, some the same orange color but others a pretty pinkish color and some blue...and with each room he entered and escaped out of, he met even more fiendish fiends such as a green one that threw banana peels onto the ground, causing Luigi to fall to the floor on his bottom. Somehow, Luigi managed to overpower these ghosts and with the last he had fought, he had recieved a key. A pretty, shiny gold one that sparkled and glistened in the light. Luigi stuck it in his overalls and headed into the hall again.
He tried the other door that was up the stairs and, with Luigi's hand shaking uncontrollably, he managed to put the key through the hole and then fasten his hand on the handle and turn it...Slowly, it opened and it led him to another hall with ghost that resembled mice scurrying around on the walls and the floor.
"Eh," Luigi said, watching where he was going. He maneuvered around the mice and tried a series of doors when one had finally opened.
He swung the door open and closed it behind him, eyeing the room slowly. His flashlight shown on a bookcase, a hanger with a hat on it, and a...rocking chair, rocking back in forth, creaking as it did...but with no one in it?????
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Episode 3: Luigi and the Three Ghosts Part I

Once upon a time, in a scary old mansion, there lived three ghosts: a baby, a mommy, and a daddy who Luigi is about to encounter...

Luigi took his Gameboy Horror and searched around with it, scanning the room that was alligned with many shelves full of books and ancient manuscripts (well, maybe not those). As he had noticed before, he saw a rocking chair rocking...with no one in it, so that was the first thing he searched and...wow...a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luigi jumped back and fell on his bottom, letting out a cry of scaredness (I know, not a word, but who cares???). Then there was a laugh...a dark and horrible laugh.
"Ha ha ha!!!"
It was coming from the ghost, Luigi realized. He got up and swiped his hand in front of the rocking chair but felt nothing. This was truly remarkable. To him, anyways.
"You're not like the others," Luigi said, his voice a little shaky. The ghost chuckled.
"You're right about that, young man," he said. "I am a 'painting' ghost. I am therefore special and..."
"And what?" Luigi said, stepping closer to the cahir.
"YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!!!!!! BWAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!" the ghost laughed. Luigi fell backwards again, now a little frustrated and agitated.
"That's it. I'm not gonna be fallin' on my butt anymore," Luigi said, standing up. He grabbed his vacuum and clutched it in his hands, ready to turn it on. Luigi could hear a small sound of panic coming from the direction of the rocking chair, but then...a burst of laughter.
"HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You can't do anything with that because..." the ghost paused. Luigi stepped closer.
"You can't SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" the ghost said. Luigi flinched and he knew it was the last straw.
"If you laugh one more time, I'll suck you up, whether I can see you or not!" Luigi said in a more confident and determined voice. He gripped the Poltergust 3000 tighter in his hand and stepped even closer to the rocking chair, aiming the nozzle on it.
"Yeah, like you can do anything when you can't see me. Wanna know why??? Because ya can't see my heart!!!!!" After this statement, the ghost chuckled and then the chair began rocking again. "Just leave me alone and let me read..." The ghost sounded very tired, his voice trailing away, almost enough to make it sound like a yawn.
Luigi sighed and knew the ghost was right. He couldn't do anything without being able to see the ghost's heart. He walked over to the corner of the room and sat down, contemplating the situation.
"What do I do?" he said to himself. Suddenly, he started to have a flashback...

"Luigi, if you cannot detect the ghost or its heart right away, do not give up." Luigi fastened the Vacuum onto his back and looked at the Professor.
"Well, what do I do?" he asked.
"Watch for its weakness. Wait until it shows you its heart," the Professor said, leading Luigi to the door...

...And that was the start of his adventure.
"Ah ha!" Luigi said, getting up from the floor.
He gripped onto the vacuum and crept up to the ghost, waiting, waiting...
"Didn't I say to leave me alone? Man, give it...a..." The ghost's voice trailed off again, the same as it had done before, but this time, he started to form. His arms shown, stretching outwards from the chair and then his whole body began to come into view. He had a nice mustache, but not as fine as Luigi's, and was wearing a robe with a book resting on his lap. At this moment, as his body stretched out, the ghost gave a loud and long yawn, and at that same moment, his heart shown, big and purple, beating like a rythmic drum.
Luigi beamed and gave a small grin, aiming his vacuum and sucking him in.
"WHAT?!" the ghost cried, and then started to run around the room, trying to break his grasp of the vacuum that was bringing him in.
"How did you...how???" the ghost said, and those were his last words, as the air sucked him in and slurped the ghost up.
"Just a little remembering can do the trick, and he twirled the vacuum and replaced it behind his back.
Suddenly, the lights flashed on and a chest appeared, sparkly and blue.
"Ooh, pretty," Luigi said and walked over to it. He opened it up and another key popped out, showing all of its shine and glory. He picked it up and stuffed it into his pocket. Luigi also noticed pearls and money laying around and collected it and somehow managed to fit it all into his overalls. He then browsed through some books and gained some useful information, such as about other ghosts in the mansion and 'Elemental Badges'.
He left the room and headed down the hall, trying some doors and some that swung open and hit him in the face. Then, when he recollected himself and his money that fell out of his overalls, checked the last door at the hall and...it opened with the magic touch of the key.
Luigi's shaky hand reached for the knob and turned it slowly, opening it up. A light breeze ventilated through the room, which Luigi realized was coming from the window. He walked over to it, his flashlight shining on his surroundings. But, as he walked by a wonderfully ornamented dresser with a mirror sitting beside the window, he noticed a woman...brushing her hair...
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Episode 4: Luigi and the Three Ghosts Part II

The last episode, we left Luigi in a room and he had noticed a woaman sitting in front of a mirror brushing her hair. Dramatic, isn't it? Well, Luigi got kind of freaked out and almost had a heart attack...just kidding.
Actually, Luigi heard her say something as he backed away from the image.
"Do you like my hair?" she asked, looking over at Luigi, continuing to brush. Luigi gave a small smile.
"Um...sure?" he answered, his voice shaky.
"Thank you," the ghost said and turned her back to the mirror. "Why are you here?"
Luigi couldn't lie, so he told the truth.
"I'm here to capture you and suck you up into this vacuum," he said, holding it in his hands. The ghost gasped.
"Don't tell me you have my husband in there?!" she cried, pointing her finger at the vacuum. Luigi nodded.
"Um, yeah," he said, waiting for her response. The ghost stared at Luigi for a second and then smiled, continuing to brush her hair.
"Well, there's no need for me to worry about that," she said, reassuring herself.
Luigi looked at her funny, and then frowned. She was right, She didn't have to worry because he couldn't see her heart. But he also remembered that she had a weakness.
"Well, I'm not gonna give up so easily," he said, turning his head to the window.
"I'm sure, I'm sure!" she said, letting out a small laugh. She started to hum a tune while brushing her hair, smiling as she did so.
Then, Luigi had an idea.
"The window," he whispered to himself. He glanced at the woman and then at the window.
"I gotta question," he said to the ghost, turning on his vacuum.
"Yes?"
"Do you want some fresh air?" he asked, pulling the curtains away, slowly. The woman gave a curious look at Luigi and then at what he was doing. Her mouth dropped.
"NO!!!! Whatever are you doing?! It'll mess up my hair!!!!!!!" And at that moment, Luigi sucked the curtains back with his vacuum and a gust of wind blew from the window. The woman covered her hair, but it went flying about, and then a purple object began to form as she cried for him to stop.
"Close it!!!!!!!! Close itttt!!!!" Then...her heart showed, thumping fast.
"Gotcha!" Luigi said, and aimed his vacuum on her. Then she cried even louder, her voice now a shrill of fear. She drew in more and more, and soon, she was sucked into the vacuum.
The lights flashed on and Luigi set the nose of the vacuum on his back. He noticed the treasure chest appeared, and then he had obtained the key. He collecting pearls and jewels that were hidden in the room, and then left the room.
As he stepped out of the hall, he heard another cry, but this of a child's. It was loud and irritating, and Luigi realized that this was his next ghost to defeat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Mansion
Page 1 of 1