Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luigi's Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Luigi's Mansion Left_bar_bleue50/50Luigi's Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Luigi's Mansion Left_bar_bleue40/40Luigi's Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Episode 5: Luigi and the three Ghosts Part III

Ah, where did we leave of? Oh, yes, I remember now...the cry of a child. Well, Luigi, as he exited the room, heard the cry of a child. It came from a few doors from down the hall and, shaking with fear, decided to go and investigate.
"How did I get myself into this mess?" he mumbled to himself and started down the hall. As he proceeded, the crying grew louder and Luigi shook even more with each howl and whine. When he approached the door he assumed was the one where the crying was coming from, he took out the key from his overall pocket.
"You can do this Luigi. Don't be afraid," he said. His hand, shaking like crazy, inserted the key into the lock. Then, he beagn to turn it slowly...a reassusring click that he was heading into the right room. He then put the key back into his pocket and, hesitant at first, decided to turn the handle, and, he swung the door open.
He peered inside at first, making sure there were no surprises, but ventured into the room. He examined his surroundings. It was a cute little room, decorated with toddler's toys and pretty pink colors. He aimed his flashlight onto a certain object that lay in the corner of the room and, to his surprise, was a crib.
"Oh?" He walked over to it, the light of his flashlight still shining on it, and peeked into the little, wooden crib. There lay a baby cooing softly in his sleep.
"How cute," he said to himself. But, coming to his senses, remebered no matter how cute, this baby was a ghost. "Oh, right!" He took out his Gameboy Horror and scanned the infant with his device, searching for some sort of thumping, some sort of beating...when he came across teh child's heart.
"Bingo." Suddenly, the baby began to moan. Luigi looked up from his gadget and the baby started turning.
"Mmmm," it moaned. "Rocky horsey...rockey horsey." Luigi stared at the baby, puzzled by its words.
Rockey horsey? he thought. Yes, Luigi, he said "rockey horsey." Then Luigi decided to investigate further on this statement. He took out his flashlight once again and shone it on objects around the room in hopes to find a "rockey horsey." After a few moments of searching, Luigi found what was called the "rockey horsey" which was, in actuality, a rocking horse.
"Mmmm." Luigi heard another moan from the baby and turned in its direction. "No rockey horsey...no squeaky horsey." Then, Luigi had a devious idea. He would make the horsey go squeaky.
No, it wasn't as if Luigi was cruel or anything and wanted to upset the child, but he hoped that by him doing this most devilish task that he would, perhaps, capture the ghost, whether baby or not.
"Oh, I hope I don't have a guilty conscience," he muttered to himself. He turned on his vacuum, which, to his surprise, hadn't woken the baby, and aimed it on the rocking horse. The vacuum's wind blew on the horse, but was unsuccessful at moving it.
"Huh?" He tried again. He tried again. And he continued to try until he was fed up with trying.
"What am I going to do?" he whined. H slumped against the wall and buried his face in his hands. No, Luigi wasn't sissy enough to cry, but was frustrated enough to whine.
"Awww...oh, what am I to do? What am I going to do?" He moaned these same words for a few minutes and decided to stop when his own voice strated giving him a ringing in his ears. He sat there, against the wall, hopeless (at least that's what he thought).
It may have seemed a while, though, until he had proposed teh idea to think of an idea. I mean, he'd done it with the past ghosts he'd encountered. Why no try now?
Therefore, Luigi decided to think. He looked around the room, thinking until he could think no more, a banging strting to form in his mind.
"Ouch," he said. All of a sudden, the lightbulb flashed on. Not literally, of course, but it did flash on. He had...an idea. He decided to use force to move the rocking horse. Not air force this time, but a different type of force--ball force.
Yes, Luigi spotted a beach ball lying on the floor of the room. He stood up and put his vacuum back in hand and aimed for the ball. the ball went wooshing in the air and into the nose of the vacuum. Luigi held onto it with all his might (yes, really) and aimed for the rocking horse.
"Please work," he pleaded and let go of the ball. It flew out, traveling at velocity unknown to man (or the mushroom kingdom in this case) and hit the rocking horse with full power. Luigi stared. He stared, to his amazement, at what happend, at how the ball flew, full blast, into the horse and, well...it rocked. It wasn't much of a noise, but it rocked. And, as the baby said it would, went "squeaky." It was more of a "screa-creaky," but it was good enough. Luigi didn't care unless it made soem sort of noise.
And, as he hoped, woke tha baby, and it started bawling its eyes out.
"WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" the baby cried. "Squeaky horsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The bay hadn't noticed Luigi's presence while crying, but Luigi said something to catch its attention.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sqeak the horsey!" He crept towards the baby, his goal to go over and calm it, but the baby stared at him, wide eyed, tears rolling down its face.
"Huh?" he said.
"Huh?" Luigi replied. The baby stared, but then a huge smile spread over its face.
"Ohhhhhh!!!!! Play, play! Play with me!" the baby cried. Luigi stepped back, a little frightened, but eased. I mean, it was only a baby.
"S-sure, Luigi'll play with you," he said and opened his arms to it. The baby giggled and disappeared, suddenly appearing before Luigi.
"Play! Play, play, play!" Luigi started to smile, arms still wide open, but then a frown spread across his face. His brow wrinkled, his eyes widened, and his hands began to inch closer and closer to the nose of his vacuum. Sure, Luigi wanted to play with the baby. He's was fine with that, but when it was tossing red glowing eyed bears around the room that seemed ready to kill someone--
"Play! Play with me!"
--he wasn't so sure he wanted to play anymore...
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Episode 6: Luigi and the Three Ghosts Part VI

Luigi, searching for cover, dived onto the floor, just missed by the flying bear. The baby laughed gayily, but Luigi shook with fear.
"Play, play!" the baby chanted. Luigi kept ducking and dodging from the teddy bears. Trying to think of a way to stop the crazed child from trying to kill him any longer, he decided to turn on his vacuum.
"Maybe this'll teach him," he muttered to himself. The baby, noticing the sucking gadget in his hand, just laughed some more and thought of it only as a game. Luigi turned on the vacuum and aimed it at the baby. Unfortunately, nothing happened.
"Ah, crud," he said. The kid whipped a teddy bear at his head. Luigi stealthily avoided the attack, and rolled on the floor.
"What am I gonna do?" The baby continued to toss bears at his head and shook his rattle with joy. As he was running around the room, he observed the objects surrounding him. Then, he saw the ball. The same ball he used to rock the "squeaky horsey." Luigi aimed the vacuum at the ball and sucked it in, then turning it towards the baby. Resenting it as much as he did, he let go of the nozzle and let the ball fly--right into the kid's face.
Luigi watched attentively as the ball fell to the ground and the child stared at him with wet eyes.
"I wanted to play...play...was all I wanted." At that moment, he began to cry (more like scream) and Luigi covered his ears.
"I'm sorry! Just stop yelling" Of course the baby didn't care what he thought and cried even louder.
"I WANTED TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!" he shrieked. The baby rattled his rattle and the room shook with graet force. The floor split apart, the toys on the shelves fell, and the bears seized to be thrown. Suddenly, the room began to change. The chairs, the tot, the ceiling; they all grew to mass proportions.
"What's happening?" Luigi asked. All of a sudden, he realized something--he shrunk. And even worse was that he was in the baby's crib, and the baby stood before him like a giant tower, ready to pulverize him (I guess that's what he had in mind)...
"Ha, ha, ha," the baby laughed. "Let's play." The sound of his voice, the look in his eyes; all were evil, and Luigi realized that as he stood there, helpless, scared to death.
The rattling began, and the child threw more teddy bears, giant teddy bears, and gargantuan sized toy balls.
"Oh, no," he said. He ducked, dived, and matrix-style dodged in order to avoid the monsterous toys. It all seemed to be the end for Luigi. Cornered by a giant baby and giant sized teddy bears, what was he to do? He thought, but only for a second because he had to jump out of the way as a bear was flung at him.
"Heh, heh! What's the matter? Don't you wanna play with me?!" the bay bellowed.
And just as he threw another ball at Luigi, he instantly took out his vacuum, turned it on, and sucked in the ball like *swoooooooosh*. The baby stared and Luigi stared as well, amazed by his sudden move.
"Woah," he said. The baby growled and yelled some more, throwing some other toys at him.
"You think you can stop ME? Stupid PLUMBER!!!!" You could just feel his rage as the crib vibrated from the echo of his voice. It was terrifying. But was Luigi scared? Not at all. He treked toward the child, ball in hand, and aimed it at his head.
"You're gonna regret those words," Luigi said, and let go of the ball. "Take that!" The baby, unaware of his attack, stood as the force of the ball knocked him to teh ground. All of a sudden, his heart glowed, thumping like and earthquake.
"WAHHHHHHH!" the baby cried. Luigi then took out his vacuum, turned it to full power, and sucked in teh baby. Of course, that wasn't going to be easy. The child put up a fight. A big one, too. He thrashed and tried pulling away, tears flowing from his eyes.
"LET GO! WAHHH!" The baby was drawn in even more. Soon, there wasn't much moving around but his head. The crying lessened, and you could tell the baby was getting tired.
"Wah, waaahhh...me so sleeeeeepppyyyyy...." Those were his last words. Lugi made one more pull and the child was fully encased in the heart of the vacuum. At that moment, the room shook, vibrated, and did all sorts of things until he was back to his original size and the room returned to its original state. Th lights flashed on, and a beautifully decored chest appeared in the middle of the room.
Luigi walked towards the chest and opened it, pulling with all of his might, and it popped open. He fell backwards and the key flew out, clinging to the floor. He crawled over to the golden object and picked it up, observing its beauty.
"Wow," he whispered. It was a very large key, shaped like a club that you would find on a playing card. Luigi stood up and exited the room. All of the hall lights were on and there were no ghost mice. A nice feeling filled that part of the mansion as he made his way to the door. As he exited, he went down the stairs and into teh foyer.
Suddenly, there was a nasty rumble. Luigi fell to the ground and so did Toad. The two main doors in the foyer that were once covered in a creepy aura looked normal once again, and the rumbling stopped.
"What was that?" Toad asked, standing back up. Luigi stood up as well and brushed off his overalls.
"I don't know," he said. He looked at the doors and studied them, and then he eyed the key in his hand. "Something tells me that I have to go through there now." He walked up to the doors.
"Luigi, be careful! Don't forget: Don't get scared stiff." Luigi looked at the mushroom and nodded.
"Don't worry, I will." He inserted the key into the lock and turned it slowly. Suddenly, there was an approving click and he opened the door to a crack. A disturbing feeling creeped out of the room and Luigi shuddered.
"Well, Mario, here I come..."

~End of Episode...
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Episode 7: Doom in the Corridor

Luigi slowly opened the doors, the light of his flashlight pouring onto the walls of the hall. He went in and the door immediately shut behind him. He swollowed and his legs began to shake.
"Come on, get a hold of yourself, Luigi," he muttered to himself. He made his way down the halls, trying the doors but had no success in finding an unlocked room. Then, he came upon one door, at the end of a supicous corridor and he turned the handle, slowly opening it. Luigi went in and shut the door. In the darkness, Luigi made out a toilet and sink.
"A bathroom," he said, flahsing the light on the objects. Suddenly, the light hit a certain trembeling object in the corner of the room.

To be cont'd...
sorry, i have to leave now, but i shall be back to finish it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luigi's Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion   Luigi's Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Mansion
Page 1 of 1