Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue765/7652 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue755/7552 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty
PostSubject: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:45 pm

Okay I'll start off with The Return.
Guess what?!? I'm changing back to Sonic affective immediatley. Unfortunatly I have to make all his stuff again.... Sad Minus the Character Creation.

And! The main reason I'm posting this. Sorry Guys.
I'm sorry I haven't been on recently, and I missed the Year-A-Versery. So we will be celebrating it from 10/6/08 to 10/12/08. I will be giving everybody at least one 'award' and I will try to make some interesting events happen such as: Invasions (Megamans Idea) and new RPing events and maybe a new storyline to VGM. Also I will try to be making a survival mode (Mario's idea) I'll be releasing more details about those two events (Invasions and Survival Mode) later. Also Mario and I will be starting a new fan-fiction about the world of VGM (We'll probably start today) and we will be making a flash series of movies about VGM! We'll be posting the trailer soon so be sure to look out for that. So.... I hope you all enjoy the upcoming new attractions to VGM!

~Sonic the Hedgehog~
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Sonic_the_Hedgehog_by_nicochi
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue300/3002 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue290/2902 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 pm

yay!you are Sonic again!
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue765/7652 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue755/7552 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Yup! I'm happy I am. Very Happy This'll be fun RPing, your Jet and I'm Sonic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue300/3002 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue290/2902 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:17 pm

exactly....but...too bad we wont be friends but,we will be enemies! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Eh.... More like rivals, but your right. For the most part we will be like enemies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 pm

lol! yeah we should rpg now lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Well.... I am going to make a topic. So... There ya go. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 pm

ok then,i will wait.Also,lets try not to post in an announcement alot next time!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue215/2152 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Left_bar_bleue205/2052 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 pm

sorry if i shouldnt be posting here, but one last thing. sorry i havent been on a lot, stupid homework. also, HAPPY ANAVERSERY VGM!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'   2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Announcements, 'The Return....' And 'Sorry Guys!'
Page 1 of 1