Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!

Go down 
+3
Mario
Haru Glory
Ellis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue195/195Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue185/185Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty
PostSubject: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 am

The reason I haven't been on much is because Nintendo...I can hardly stand to say it...was very impressed with my Yoshi SSBB (Brawl) replays and selected me to be one of thirty-two Super Smash Brothers Brawl Yoshi Beta-Tester and Examiner!! ^^ I was so breathless when they called me. And I am told I can mention it, but I can't release any information.
I am also going to be a Beta-Tester for a NEW Nintendo game. I am not allowed to say how long it will be before production, and maybe it's already started, like I said, no info. I can't tell you what console, I can't tell you it is, anything, but I think you'll all enjoy what it is when it does come out!

I am sorry for being gone so long, but I hope you understand seeing the circumstances...

P.S.
I LOVE BEING A BETA-TESTER!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue80/80Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue70/70Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Wow!thats awsome Mr.L!A beta tester!i've never met a beta tester!Its me!Pokemon trainer!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue765/765Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue755/755Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:41 pm

It's fine Mr. L. That's something that can be easily excused for not being on. Also it would be really cool if the game you're going to test is a Super Smash Bros for the DS! Very Happy Whatever it is I hope it's cool! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue195/195Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue185/185Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 pm

lol, I really want to tell you guys, but they said that it would be unacceptable. And Pokemon Trainer, huh...you changed? Well I guess I should be familiar with changing! xD
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue765/765Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue755/755Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Yeah, you're on your twelth character now I think. Razz Oh well, it's good to see you back on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:16 am

For the moment, next week is gonna be hectic with all this going on, I'm to test Yoshi's ability to quickley defeat Alloys.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue215/215Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue205/205Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:30 am

OHMIGOSH MR. L, THAT'S FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!! I was just wondering though, if this games does come out, then are you allowed to tell us? Or not still? Cause, we wouldn't want you to lose your awesome beta tester-er-ing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:56 am

I'm not allowed to reveal anything until the day of advertising, in fact, I'm supposed to tell about it that day.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 pm

That sounds good! Very Happy I'm just wondering but do you want to be a video game tester or designer for a career?
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue235/235Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue225/225Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Oh wow Very Happy Im speechless! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Actualy, you see, I've wanted to be a video game tester for years. so you can imagine how I felt when they asked me to be a beta-tester. And Megaman, I felt the same way, xD
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue300/300Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue290/290Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Well,congratz Mr. L! Very Happy Wish you could tell us the game though
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue80/80Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Left_bar_bleue70/70Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:24 pm

yeah!I wonder if its a legend of zelda game
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm

.................................................................................................................LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz Congratz. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!   Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read, WONDERFUL NEWS and why I have been gone!
Page 1 of 1