Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue235/235Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue225/225Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty
PostSubject: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:45 am

Some dark mist appears in Hyrule Temple. The mist combine themselfs and Umbreon appeared.

"The... Temple... Where my Rival (Lucario) fought me in the past... Where he was Riolu... And I... As an Eevee... Memories... I hope I can... see him again...",

Umbreon said while sating down.
He looked at the forest trees. Swaying from side to side. Because of the wind... Hoping for Lucario to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:58 am

While in the fog, Lucario thought to himself,

I must tell him, it's the only way!

As Lucario stop for a moment, he shouted out

EEVEE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:05 am

While starting to cry he said to himself

Why? Why did I kill him?

Flashback to when they were growing up together with Sir Aaron.

Sir Aaron: Eevee, Lucario, I may be your master, but that doesn't mean I control your life.

Then another Flashback to the battle

Eevee, I won't hold back! RAAA!!!

Lucario then stared at himself and started to sob across the forest where they were both abandoned and found by Sir Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue765/765Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue755/755Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:02 pm

What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:15 pm

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LOOK LIKE MARIO?!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue765/765Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue755/755Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:03 pm

What's your Problem?!? I was only asking because you put my name in the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 pm

DId not, Umbreon did, but now he's dead
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:30 pm

................................ How is Umbreon dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:37 am

I don't want to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:42 am

Sorry i'll leave you alone then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)   Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories... (Kirby, Mario, Lucario and Umbreon only)
Page 1 of 1