Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty
PostSubject: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:38 am

Alright Dante, I know that Umbreon could only be at a place like this
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue195/195The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue185/185The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:43 am

Dante's cresant moon necklace started flashing. "Wait...doesn't Umbroen have a cresant moon shape on his forehead?" Dante asked. "Do you think this is a type of tracker device?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:47 am

Yeah, in fact, this is the story about him and the setting was here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpC7JD-Uds
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue195/195The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue185/185The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:54 am

Code:
Yea infact I used to have a video up there called the First Gallade lol I got the idea from that video!! isn't that wierd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:55 am

Cool, PM me it before we get off topic
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:00 am

Dante ran down to a little platform that looked suspicious. "I wonder what this is for..." Dante wondered. "Look Lucario!" Dante pointed at what looked like Umbreon's foot print.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:06 am

No... Lucario said as he saw blood in umbreons footrints and what looked like mewtwo's footprints.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:12 am

Dante clinched his fist. "And look whose footprints are behind us..." Dant turned looking at the footprints. "Looks like you just might meet my Brother..." Dante Pulled out his Sword and threw it off the edge and jumped down shortley after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:15 am

the b-stard! he'll pay for that! Lucario said as he followed Dante
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:21 am

Dante's sword lands in the ground and Dante lands on the handle of the sword. He pulled his guns out and aimed directly below him. He shot at the ground and a huge hole opened up in the ground. He grabbed his sword and did a flip until he was almost to the center of the Earth then he summoned a layer of solid ground to keep them from going into the core of the Earth. "Lucario are you comming down here too?" Dante yelled to Lucario as he threw his guns on the ground and shoved his Sword in the ground. "It is kinda hot! So be sure not to land too hard or you will send us to the core!"

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:23 am

I'll do anything it takes to get him back! RAAAA!! Aura SPHERE!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue765/765The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue755/755The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:23 am

The member Lucario has done the following action : Dices roll

4 times The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Dice1
Results :
  The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Dice5   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Dice5   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Dice1   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Dice5
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 am

"WHOA WHOA!!! Are you TRYING to get us BOTH killed?!?" Dante yelled confused. "Well? Calm down Lucario Mewtwo and Virgil will get what they deserve, but you can't speed up the process at all...it will happen when it happens..." Dante explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 am

Well then what are we supposed to do stick around? I won't let Umbreon die!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:41 am

"He won't die..." Dante insured. "You need to calm down, he will survive he is tough!" Dante looks away eyes closed as tightly as h could close them. "Something like this happened to me before...my Father......was Sparda......he was also smuggled and nearly killed...but he survived...jsut like Umbreon will...trust me..."

OOC:(I gotta go we will finish tomarrow but I may not be home all day but I will probably be on around this time tomarrow bye!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:44 am

OOC:ok
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue235/235The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue225/225The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:52 pm

A voice started to speak in Lucarios mind.

I'm searching for you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:32 pm

What the... who said that? Lucario said out loud, and Salem gave a WTF kind of look.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:55 pm

"Who said what?" Salem asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:30 am

I heard a voice in my head that said someone was looking for me, but I don't know who.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue235/235The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Left_bar_bleue225/225The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:58 pm

The voice started to talk in Lucarios head again.

I'm searching... for you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:27 pm

D*** it, who Said that?! Tell Me!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 pm

Salem runs and hits Lucarios neck and Lucario passes out. "I...don't know what's going on but we need to find help..." Salem picks Lucario up and carries him to the top of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:20 am

The voice started to talk in Salem's mind.

I'm searching for him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:39 am

When Lucario fainted by Salem, He entered a dream world. Oh geez, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)   The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search (Lucario, Dante,and Umbreon only)
Page 1 of 1