Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for adventure and a fight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue70/70Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue60/60Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:05 am

Silver was walking across the path of Destiny Island. "When is someone or something going to fight me?" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Cream The Rabbit
Cream The Rabbit

Number of posts : 13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue50/50Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue40/40Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

Cream skipped along the path. "Wanna fight?" She asked.

"If so you start "
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue70/70Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue60/60Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:12 am

"Lets do it!" Silver said.

"Psyspinball,my standard attack!"

Silver
HP:50
SP:40

Cream
HP:40
SP:40
Back to top Go down
Cream The Rabbit
Cream The Rabbit

Number of posts : 13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue50/50Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue40/40Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 am

I change to Super Cream! Requiring 20 SP!

Now I use Cream Emeralds Requiring 20 SP doing 100 Damage!

Cream
HP:40
SP:0

Silver
HP:0
SP:0

I win!!Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue765/765Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Looking for adventure and a fight! Left_bar_bleue755/755Looking for adventure and a fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:36 pm

OOC: Uhh.. I don't think you can do 100 damage at your level. Was that Skill Approved?
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for adventure and a fight!   Looking for adventure and a fight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for adventure and a fight!
Page 1 of 1