Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amew's Poker Hand of the day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue80/80Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue70/70Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty
PostSubject: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey. As many of you don't know, I REALLY love poker and certainly don't mind putting some of the hands here.

Disclaimer:All games are play-money games and are not, in any way, gambling.
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue765/765Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue755/755Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 pm

I'd wanna play a game. Smile (Not at this very second but a little later.)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue80/80Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue70/70Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 pm

No, I'm writing (Err, typing) The hands as they play out, giving such insight to strategy. (Note:Borrowed from Phil Hellmuth's Bad Beats and Lucky Draws)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue765/765Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue755/755Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Oh.... Thats my bad on the misunderstanding. I'm extremely tired right now, it's been a looooong day... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Alright, Here's one.

Reads don't guarantee a win.

We finished our finals in Algebra 1 and everyone wanted a pice of Mr. Poker. (That's my nickname around school and I always carry chips and cards with me.) In the second hand, I knew I had a read on one of my classmates. He had moved all in before (We're playing No-Limit Texas Hold'em by the way....) the flop with nothing, and didn't get called, and showed a bluff. Then he moved all in again, with 7-6 offsuit. I figured I had him beat with A-3 offsuit, so I called. I was in the lead on the turn, but then bam.His 6 came on the river and won. I was first out.

The moral:Reads aren't going to make you invincible.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue60/60Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Left_bar_bleue50/50Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Ouch. That must've hurt your rep a wee bit.

But actually, I'm a fan of poker myself. I'm by no means a master. My problem is that I always get headstrong about hand 10, crack under the pressure, and go all in, only to lose in the worst way possible.

But I am getting better at keeping that from happening. Not much progress. I guess the moral of my story is that you shouldn't play No-limit hold 'em if you aren't good at keeping the size of your bets reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amew's Poker Hand of the day.   Amew's Poker Hand of the day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amew's Poker Hand of the day.
Page 1 of 1