Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Riches? Sure...

Go down 
+4
Amew
Monkeybutler
chimchar
Lady Yuna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue50/50Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue40/40Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Great Riches? Sure... Empty
PostSubject: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 am

OOC~Feel free to join in. bounce
________
Yuna gazed out at the tower surrounded by water in the distance.Rumour has it that the tower appears randomly for a set amount of time before disappearing again and that there is a great treasure at the top of the tower.This is not known for sure as those who have ventured inside never did make it out to see the light of day again....But treasure was the reason that brought Yuna here in the first place.

Yuna drew a map in the sand while wondering out loud, "Hmmm...Let's see...If I'm here and that's there...Oh...There has to a way to get to that tower" She sighed and threw the stick over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue50/50Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue40/40Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 am

Chimchar was walking when she noticed yuna.''What are you doing?''Chimchar asked.
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:30 am

"Hmm...Right now,I'm trying to figure out where I am." Yuna replied.She looked up from her map and giggled, "I probably look silly right now...Though,me dancing and singing randomly would be worse.My name's Yuna,I'm a sphere hunter.What's yours?" She asked,happy to not be the only one on the island.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

''Chimchar, the fire pokemon.''Chimchar greeted.
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Arceus waited in the tower not wanting to let them know that he was after the sphere at the top. They did not know that it was an item that would grant him another form. He did not know what it form it would be though so he was anxious to get there first
Back to top Go down
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue80/80Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue70/70Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Meanwhile, Amew was asleep by a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:40 am

OOC~Monkeybutler,nice twist to the story. Surprised

IC~

"It is very nice to meet you." Yuna replied with a grin.She had to admit she had never met a pokemon before,let alone a fire type.Maybe there are other pokemon types...Yuna thought in awe."How has your day been,Chimchar?" Yuna then noticed someone sleeping near a tree. "Oh,Please excuse me..." she curiously made her approach. Should I wake him?..Hmmm.. Yuna lightly tapped Amew on the shoulder. I should be focused on my task but maybe a few detours wouldn't hurt.A treasure like this is sure to attract unwanted attention though...
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue80/80Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue70/70Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 am

"Eh?" Amew grunted as he woke up, eyes half-closed.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:25 pm

''My day? I don't know....but i could tell you a story about a mewtwo...''Chimchar cheerfully chirped.
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Arceus crept slowly up the tower. He knew that he would not be able to take this group of three on his own so stealth was his only option. He desperately hoped that the plate he would find would be a spooky plate. (make him a Ghost type)Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (check the character thing though, he is a good guy)
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:27 am

" I'd love to hear about your poke friends,Chimchar." Yuna responded in glee before turning to Amew.She waved her hand in front of his face,checking to see if he was truly awake.." I know it's a nice day to be sleeping and all but wouldn't you like to be up and all enthusiastic about it?" Yuna started to get all lovey-dovey before remembering her task. "After all this...I have a question to ask...I'm sure someone's after...'It'..." (dun,dun,dun...)
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 am

"'It'? What exactly is 'It'?" Amew asked with great curiosity. One of his ears twitched.

OOC:By the way, if any of you didn't know. Amew only has one set of ears. Not two. I'll let you figure it out.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 pm

''I grew up in a pokeball squished between a pikachu and a
squirtle.......I was underneath a mewtwo
that farted alot and set my fire a blaze with his gas.want to hear more?''
Chimchar asked.''Oh,Hi Amew!''
Back to top Go down
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 pm

but i created the world in which you live in. Arceus thought to himself slowly climbing up the tower. Arceus knew that it would be a long time before the others came accross him so he knew that he would not have to post for approximately 12 days

OOC: BYE BYE, Tarah, TTFN, See ya later aligator, Ciao ciao, au revoir, auf wiedersien, adieu, hasta la vista
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue765/765Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue755/755Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Tails was flying the tornado (his plane) along with Sonic across the sky of the Destiny Islands. "Is this where the treasure is, Tails?" Sonic asked Tails as he saw a dot on the map at this location. "Yeah, it's the place." Tails responded. "You know what to do," "Right." Sonic leaped out of the plane once they were flying above an island and curled into a ball. I have a bad feeling about this... Sonic thought as he was nearing the ground. Sonic curled out of the ball and looked up. Uh-oh... Sonic smacked into the ground head first and his head was now stuck in the sand. Great..
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue60/60Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 am

Silver skidded over to Sonic. Silver laughed loud so everybody could hear. He then pulled Sonic out of the ground. "Tough Times!" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 am

OOC~Yesh...this story takes awhile to get going.
Monkeybutler, la gon. (Thai for see ya later) tongue Since all the good phrases were said. scratch lol
_______IC

Later on the island...

Yuna's expression was frozen in a nervous smile after hearing Chimchar's story."Interesting story." She chuckled. "You can continue the story on the raft...It's a pretty long....long...way..." Yuna sniffed,staring longingly at the dark tower. "'It'..To answer your question..Amew,right? ... Well,there are many rumours about that tower in the water.I have heard that there are a series of difficult tasks to complete in order to progress to the next floor.There is also a forcefield that prevents us from simply flying to the top (where the treasure lies).We found out the hard way.Brother,who was the pilot for our airship,the Celsius,drove into the barrier and sent us crashing,all while letting out a long string of curses which shouldn't be mentioned." Yuna deadpanned as she walked to the raft and started pushing it into the water."We can't idle about for too long as I am sure others are after the prize.Anyways,who's up for a treasure hunt?!" Yuna asked while standing on the bobbing raft,raising her hand in a dramatic pose.

OOC~ -_- I have to try keeping posts short. *facepalms self*
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 am

"Sure." Amew said, strangely happy and his tail wagged. "I would be interesting to study..."

OOC:That exactly what happens when you are raised by a professor.
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 pm

''Yeah,interesting.''Chimchar half mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:48 am

"It'd be fun,Chimchar." Yuna laughed "Well then,we're on our way."
The Islands began to get smaller and smaller, slowly fading away as the group neared the tower on their small make-shift raft.Once on shore,Yuna noticed some tracks in the sand."Someone has already beaten us to the tower...." She said with great worry "W-we're not alone..."

OOC~ Amew... Razz I don't know what to say about the prof. there.

Last edited by Lady Yuna on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue60/60Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 am

"I'll come!" Silver said "Y'know just incase your ... Scared"
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm

ooc silver,you spammed.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue765/765Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Great Riches? Sure... Left_bar_bleue755/755Great Riches? Sure... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: He probably just clicked the send button a billion times because the computer wouldn't load. Razz That happens a lot with me. But don't worry I deleted his second post.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 am

*Remains oblivious*

IC~

Yuna frowned at what she had just heard. "Scared or not,I was given a mission and I will see it through..." She murmered."You're free to tag along but...who are you?" She questioned,hands hovering over her shotguns.

(Yuna has the right to be weary of those at the tower.)

OOC~I guess Silver isn't gonna post..I guess it's at a standstill.Can anyone post? scratch
Back to top Go down
Amew

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Out of boredom, Amew started brushing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Riches? Sure...   Great Riches? Sure... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Riches? Sure...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next