Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't get in his way........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue80/80Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue70/70Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Don't get in his way........ Empty
PostSubject: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Netko walked about Hyrule field looking for Cobra, and wasn't in the mood for any nusiences

"I got to find and kill him!" Netko muttered under his breath....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue90/90Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Then Netko spotted Flame. Flame,seeing he's been spotted,started to run.

"How the heck did he find me?"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue80/80Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue70/70Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 am

"HEY! Get back here, I got a bone to pick with you!" said Netko as he started sprinting after him, Netko rugby tackeled him

"Nice try, but your mates oughta learn to keep their mouths shut."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ Left_bar_bleue90/90Don't get in his way........ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Flame kicked Netko in the face then started running again.

"Darn those two. I can never trust them to keep their mouths shut."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Netko got up, really p***ed off...

"Smart move....."

Netko used his warp tecneque agaist Flame, warp eveywhere around him and then double punched and kicked him...

"I'll tell you this, i want revenge....... you're just a lier. Making up that fake story, just makes me puke!"
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Flame fell to his knees.

"If you don't stop I won't tell you where Tavish and Anna are. Then you'll never be able to find them before it's too late. So if you don't mind. Back off!!!"

Flame explodes with power wich sends Netko flying.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Netko, again got up from the ground, but this time his tail, eyes and hands turned firey red....

"GAHHHHH!!!!!!"

("Netko, not yet..........")

("Father!?)

Netko opened his eyes and started to whild his fire ability

"Where the hell is he! I WANT ANSWERS!!! he said as he grabed Flame
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

"Calm down netko! I'll tell you where he is jusat let go!"

"Looks like you're in a tight spot Flame."

"Who said that?"

Just then a yellow hedgehog appeared from a flash of lightning.

"Jolt! Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Netko droped Flame to the ground and looked over to the yellow hedgehog

"Great, annnother hedgehog who wants to mess with me......"

Netko started to walk over to a tree and started punching it
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Flame got up and looked at Jolt.

"So Jolt. Want to help us with Cobra?"

"Sure. I got nothing to do."

"Ok. We'll need to practice the fusion rings and kedo47 more."

"Alright. What should we train with first?"

"We should show Netko the fusion rings."

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 am

".............."

Netko kept on punching the tree, then he decided to see what his new power was like as he accdently burned down the tree

"Oh for crying out loud!" Netko walked back over to the group, less annoyed than he was earlyer on

"Ok, iv calmed down a bit but don't even think of making me more annoyed...."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Netko saw Flame pull out two black rings and hand one to Jolt.

"Hey Netko. Ever thought about how it would be like to fuse with another person?"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 pm

"As long as it doesn't invole doing a stupid dance...."

Netko looked at the ring Flame was holding

"They look like Power Rings, only black."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

"Ready Jolt?"

"(Nod)"

"Alright."

Flame and Jolt then charged the rings with fire and lightning.

"Fusion Execute!"they both said in unison.

Then they smashed their fists(the ones with the rings)together and the rings split into millions of pieces and a white flash occured. Once Netko regained his vision he saw one person with one ring on each wrist standing there.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 pm

OCC- I Photoshoped a pic of Tails from Sonic X and edited it to look like my character, i'll put it as my avi soon.

IC- "Hmmp, so what can you do?"

Netko looked quite calm but he had fear that he could do something very stupid with these 'Fusion Ring'
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm

"I'll show you what I can do."

Flame/Jolt walked over to a huge boulder.

"For my first trick, I will oblitherate this boulder. Volcanic Thunder!"

Then Flame/Jolt stroke the rock with yellow electrified fire that destroyed the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 pm

O_O "crud.........."

("Note to self, never p*** these guys off.") thought Netko

"Is that it?" He said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

"Ok. One more attack. This is my second best attack."

Flame/Jolt walked over to a big hill.

"This will be the last thing I show you. Electro Meteore!!"

Flame/Jolt completely destroyed the hill with an electrifeid mini meteore.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Netko fell like he had sliped on a banana

"What the hell?!" Netko got up and slowly walked back

"Ok, im going to find my bro & sis.....and kill Cobra. I had enough time wasted." he then turned around and started walking away from them.
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm

"Hey!"

Flame reverted from his fusion and started to follow Netko.

"I can help you know."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:45 pm

"Anddddd?"

Netko kept on walking faster and faster then he went into a run till he spotted a shilluet of a hedgehog

("There you are!") he thought to himself as he ran over, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"Wait up!! If it is Cobra you'll need my help!!!"

Flame started after Netko.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm

"I found you, prepare for a world of pain and suffering!" said Netko as he got combat ready

His hands were sparking with electrcity, eyes turned red with flameing anger.....
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm

"Wait Netko!!"
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

The hedgehog was purple, it was Cobra....

"Eat this!"

Netko shot a fireball at Cobra dealing 15 damage for 5 SP

Netko

60/60
45/50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't get in his way........
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next